Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What will be the fight of the month?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
Dead heat: JMM v Katsidis, JuanMa v RMarquez.

The baddest ass brothers in boxing, win, lose or . . . never mind, the last one won't happen.
Run and Gun Game Calls
pac and marg
ThePrevailingWindz
Williams-Martinez II
EpTXCHAMP
In terms of action I like Pac vs Marg as I see someone getting Ko'ed

Sergio vs Williams for some reason I see being more tactical therefore not as action filled as the first fight hope I am wrong but thats what I am seeing
gbh32001
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 7 2010, 04:34 AM) *
Dead heat: JMM v Katsidis, JuanMa v RMarquez.

The baddest ass brothers in boxing, win, lose or . . . never mind, the last one won't happen.
JMM-Katsidis should look like (but Katz less effective)JMM-JD. A one sided beating by JMM.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 7 2010, 04:04 PM) *
JMM-Katsidis should look like (but Katz less effective)JMM-JD. A one sided beating by JMM.

I don't see it being as one sided as you do. Katsidis is tough, on a roll and, if he manages it properly, he has extra motivation. I picked JMM but Katsidis can certainly win this fight.
Warlord
Harrizon vs. Gaye

Westside...

Gaye iz goin down... da hard way. And dere won't be any happy ending 4 him dis time.

Westside...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 7 2010, 07:39 PM) *
Harrizon vs. Gaye

Westside...

Gaye iz goin down... da hard way. And dere won't be any happy ending 4 him dis time.

Westside...

Indeed, Conducta, indeed.
Snoop
JuanMa vs RMarquez put in a pretty good bid for Fight of the Month, if not FOTY.

I see the JMM being a one-sided beating, with maybe some excitement from the sheer resiliency of Katsidis.

Excited about Williams vs Martinez II. Hopefully it will be the tactical war of the first fight, but as other posters have said, there is the possibility of it being more tactical than a war.

Marg vs Pac? Pfffft....fuck that fight.
Hittman25
NOVEMBER:sergio martinez vs paul williams DECEMBER: amir khan vs marcos maidana
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 8 2010, 04:14 PM) *
NOVEMBER:sergio martinez vs paul williams DECEMBER: amir khan vs marcos maidana

I don't know about Maidana vs Khan man, the only way that fight will be super exciting is if Khan is willing to mix it up and i'm betting on a safe Khan UD here. Khan, for all the shit he talks, he's aware of Maidana's punching power and after what happened to him vs Prescott you better believe the man has no intentions of mixing it up with Maidana. He'll likely box it safe from hte outside, and clinch when Maidana gets any room on the inside.

December fight of the month, I haven't decided on, but as for November I have a feeling it'll be Katsidis vs Marquez
King Eugene
This month I'm going with Williams vs. Martinez

Dont be surprised if Hopkins and Pascal puts on a pretty good fight. Pascal will force Hopkins to fight and hot damnit I love seeing Hopkins work his craft. This might turn out to be a technical beat down.
Maxy
I'm going with Froch-Abraham. If Froch can stay away from those bombs he can win this one down the stretch and if it's half as good as Froch-Pascal was, it'll be fight of the month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.