Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye-Harrison
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Maxy
For me this is just a total mismatch, a fight that shouldn't be taking place. I've watched Audley from day one and been disappointed by him for just as long. Yeah, this is boxing, Audley has power and Haye is chinny but seriously, can anybody see Harrison pulling this off?

I've got Haye sparking out Harrison in 2 rounds but he might even blow him away in the 1st. It's a massive mismatch and I'm amazed at how much hype it has generated over here.

So who you got?
Run and Gun Game Calls
Im gonna pick harrison just out of spite, along with every other boxing fan i know, i have grown very tired of hayes cowardice
salvador
This is a joke.

I went on boxrec.com just to see if Harrison had fought a bunch of guys recently in London that I hadn't heard about - just so that I could feel there was SOME reason he got this shot. It turns out he hasn't. This is just a tune up fight for Haye that's being hyped and, who knows, maybe a bunch of Brits will actually pay to see this and Haye will get the last laugh and Harrison will get one last paycheck at 39.

I hope that Harrison is a really nice guy that just needs money and that Haye is doing a fellow British boxer a favor by giving him a paycheck. That's about the only good thing I can see coming from this.

Haye's star sure has fallen from the days after he beat Macaroni when he was calling out the Klits like a giant killer.

Jack 1000
Haye in 6. With tons of excuses by Harrison afterwords.

Jack
gravytrain
You guys are going to find out that Harrison is a sleeper cell and he's about to be activated. He's going to come in the ring shaking his dreads and knock Haye out. The true chav will reign supreme after this fight.

Don't be surprised to see Haye throw in the towel before the fight even starts.
STEVENSKI
I want nothing more than to see haye take a beating like Dempsey gave Willard. harrison is not the man to do that.
Warlord
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 10 2010, 07:53 PM) *
You guys are going to find out that Harrison is a sleeper cell and he's about to be activated. He's going to come in the ring shaking his dreads and knock Haye out. The true chav will reign supreme after this fight.

Don't be surprised to see Haye throw in the towel before the fight even starts.

Finally, a man who iz talkin sense. Audley Harrizon is da best British boxer since da man, Danny Williamz! He will spud dat bum David Gaye in 7 or less.

Westside...
Warlord
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 10 2010, 04:21 PM) *
Im gonna pick harrison just out of spite, along with every other boxing fan i know, i have grown very tired of hayes cowardice

Yes, Run and Gun, u iz da man! U iz rite.

Westside...

All you bums ridin on Da "Gaye Train" r goin 2 be real sad in jest a few more dayz. Gaye will b pickin hiz teeth outta da 2nd row when it iz all said and dun. Audley will b knighted by da Queen.

Westside...

And den da Klits r next!

Westside...

D''oh da Klitz will b a little tuffer den David Gaye

Westside....

But Harrizon iz still mo betta

Westside....
ROLL DEEP
Hopefully Haye, who has obviously taken this as a stay active/get 's fight, will win and then go onto fight the Klit bro's because if Harrison is the 'heavyweight world champion', I'll lose all respect for boxing laugh.gif

I can see Harrison trying to frustrate Haye and using his reach and he may catch Haye with the odd left hand, but Haye's speed will be the deciding factor and he'll adjust quick enough and get Harrison out of there in around 4 or 5 rounds.

BigG
Haye should KO Audley in 3 rounds.
BGv2.0
Haye all the way.

The guy has not earned the name "Fraudley" for actually overcoming difficult obsticles.... thumbsdown_anim.gif

Warlord
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 11 2010, 04:25 AM) *
Hopefully Haye, who has obviously taken this as a stay active/get 's fight, will win and then go onto fight the Klit bro's because if Harrison is the 'heavyweight world champion', I'll lose all respect for boxing laugh.gif

I can see Harrison trying to frustrate Haye and using his reach and he may catch Haye with the odd left hand, but Haye's speed will be the deciding factor and he'll adjust quick enough and get Harrison out of there in around 4 or 5 rounds.

Roll Deep iz pretendin to pick David Gaye soz he can fool all u turdz who don't know da fight game...

Westside...

Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 11 2010, 04:30 AM) *
Haye should KO Audley in 3 rounds.

UR gay, and ritefully belong on da Gaye Train.

Westside....
Hoodlum
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 11 2010, 09:51 PM) *

Westside....

Corny as hell.....Da Gaye Train? Hope you didn't spend to much energy thinking of that one.
Fitz
QUOTE (Hoodlum @ Nov 12 2010, 01:32 PM) *
Corny as hell.....Da Gaye Train? Hope you didn't spend to much energy thinking of that one.

The whole thread is tongue in cheek. It's an inside joke and only people who remember a poster from years ago will get this.
Fitz
Wrong thread, but what I said applies to the specific post.
Hoodlum
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 11 2010, 10:35 PM) *
The whole thread is tongue in cheek. It's an inside joke and only people who remember a poster from years ago will get this.

Thanks for the heads up. Who was the poster?
Fitz
thebrixtonbomber. This is one of his round by round threads for the Williams-Skeleton fight. probably the best round by round we have had.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...amp;hl=skeleton
Hoodlum
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 11 2010, 10:01 PM) *
thebrixtonbomber. This is one of his round by round threads for the Williams-Skeleton fight. probably the best round by round we have had.

There is no way someone actually talks and writes like that...it had to be a joke. There is no way that is legit. Not unless this character had down syndrome.
Run and Gun Game Calls
the is exactly how the fight will go. Gaye will come out flashing some hand speed and looking flashy for a round and a half. Halfway through the second round the A-Train will say, hey is that carl thompson coming through the ropes. At this point Gaye will Lay down in the middle of the ring and refuse to uncover his eyes, while yelling you cant hit me while I am down carl. After being counted out Gaye will call out the Klitchkos, but only if they agree to a 50/50 split with Gaye getting 80% of that.
Warlord
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 11 2010, 11:25 PM) *
the is exactly how the fight will go. Gaye will come out flashing some hand speed and looking flashy for a round and a half. Halfway through the second round the A-Train will say, hey is that carl thompson coming through the ropes. At this point Gaye will Lay down in the middle of the ring and refuse to uncover his eyes, while yelling you cant hit me while I am down carl. After being counted out Gaye will call out the Klitchkos, but only if they agree to a 50/50 split with Gaye getting 80% of that.

Haha dat is exactly what will happen. Run u speak da troof.

Westside...
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 11 2010, 10:01 PM) *

Man I was literally in tears reading that thread. He did a whole 12 rounds in all of about 3-4 post. laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 12 2010, 01:47 AM) *
Man I was literally in tears reading that thread. He did a whole 12 rounds in all of about 3-4 post. laugh.gif

BrixtonBomber was the P4P greatest poster in the history of this forum. I'm telling you, this entire place should get down on its collective hands and knees and beg him to come back.

mtm2649's responses were played to perfection, he was desperately trying to figure out who was winning that fight, as if Brixton's breakdowns were somehow not adequate enough.

And then that shitbag Spud Woollatt... man, what a fucking fucktard, with his "I smell a rat" IP bullshit.

I remember Brixton had a few accounts here, that wasn't his first one. Some of his other round by rounds were just as fucking epic, but sadly, this thread is the only one that survived as a shining testament to his sheer, blinding brilliance.

Brixton, this westside is for you.

Westside...!
gravytrain
I wish HBO would replace Larry Merchant with him. Why isn't this man getting paid for his talent?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 12 2010, 02:34 AM) *
BrixtonBomber was the P4P greatest poster in the history of this forum. I'm telling you, this entire place should get down on its collective hands and knees and beg him to come back.

mtm2649's responses were played to perfection, he was desperately trying to figure out who was winning that fight, as if Brixton's breakdowns were somehow not adequate enough.

And then that shitbag Spud Woollatt... man, what a fucking fucktard, with his "I smell a rat" IP bullshit.

I remember Brixton had a few accounts here, that wasn't his first one. Some of his other round by rounds were just as fucking epic, but sadly, this thread is the only one that survived as a shining testament to his sheer, blinding brilliance.

Brixton, this westside is for you.

Westside...!

I swear I thought you was just exaggerating when you would put westside after each line. laugh.gif

That is what really made it even funnier. I was trying to figure out how any descent human being could be on the internet posting shit like that and not realizing how fucked up it is. LMAO
Warlord
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 12 2010, 03:45 AM) *
I wish HBO would replace Larry Merchant with him. Why isn't this man getting paid for his talent?

Concur. Larry usually needs to a 5th of vodka with a few pints of Jack to chase it down with before even coming close to the inherent epicness that Brixton is naturally endowed with.
Warlord
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 12 2010, 04:26 AM) *
I swear I thought you was just exaggerating when you would put westside after each line. laugh.gif

That is what really made it even funnier. I was trying to figure out how any descent human being could be on the internet posting shit like that and not realizing how fucked up it is. LMAO

It was all part of his genius.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 11 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Roll Deep iz pretendin to pick David Gaye soz he can fool all u turdz who don't know da fight game...

Westside...

Haha laugh.gif

Innit, brav.

Maxy

Haye 211Ibs

Harrison 253Ibs.

Surprised Haye is so light, I think 10Ibs lighter than the Ruiz fight. Speed kills, this one is gonna be quick!
SENTRAL
Both look in terrific shape, especially Haye who is the lightest he has ever been at heavyweight. I think his team have worked on the assumption Harrison cannot cope with the speed.

This is a mismatch. I see a tentative Harrison brutally destroyed in under a minute. Seriously have the Brits really bought into this bullshit? I thought they were supposed to be sensible in Blighty?
gravytrain
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Nov 12 2010, 01:54 PM) *
Both look in terrific shape, especially Haye who is the lightest he has ever been at heavyweight. I think his team have worked on the assumption Harrison cannot cope with the speed.

This is a mismatch. I see a tentative Harrison brutally destroyed in under a minute. Seriously have the Brits really bought into this bullshit? I thought they were supposed to be sensible in Blighty?

That's what Harrison wants you to think, he's just been waiting for this moment to flaunt his skills. He's just been letting this fight marinade, now it's time to throw it on the grill. If Haye doesn't die it doesn't count, and unlike the A-Team the A-force will get off loads of shots while hitting the target.

This fight is going to be easy, easier than selling whores to soccer players.
Hittman25
I dont care but haye better win so he can fight a klit already or is he too pussy fuck it i dont care
Fitz
I guess the most refreshing thing about this fight is that both guys look at the heavyweight division as big fit athletes coming conditioned. Rather than translating 'heavyweight' to meaning I can be lazy and fat.
Both look great and how a heavyweight should look, or any fighter for that matter.
Hoodlum
Haye by first round KO. Audley will stink up the joint with his awkward uncoordinated style early, allowing the athletically gifted Haye to expose the stiff for what he is, a joke.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 12 2010, 09:36 PM) *
I guess the most refreshing thing about this fight is that both guys look at the heavyweight division as big fit athletes coming conditioned. Rather than translating 'heavyweight' to meaning I can be lazy and fat.
Both look great and how a heavyweight should look, or any fighter for that matter.

Amen to that brother! At least these two men actually LOOK like vintage HWs!

QUOTE (Hoodlum @ Nov 12 2010, 10:11 PM) *
Haye by first round KO. Audley will stink up the joint with his awkward uncoordinated style early, allowing the athletically gifted Haye to expose the stiff for what he is, a joke.

That is no BS....I have never in my life seen such a hyped HW commodity with such AWFUL coordination! I remember when Audley was being pushed as the next British Hw to take over when LL retired....I recall seeing pics of him in boxing mags and whatnot and thinking he looked great and hearing about how good he was....THEN I actually saw him fight for the first time and it blew my mind how uncoordinated he was....JUST TERRIBLE!
BigG
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 12 2010, 02:51 AM) *

Westside....

David Gaye will KO Audley in 3 then will go on to beat Wladimir Clitschko and his brother/lover Vitali
Warlord
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 12 2010, 04:19 PM) *
That's what Harrison wants you to think, he's just been waiting for this moment to flaunt his skills. He's just been letting this fight marinade, now it's time to throw it on the grill. If Haye doesn't die it doesn't count, and unlike the A-Team the A-force will get off loads of shots while hitting the target.

This fight is going to be easy, easier than selling whores to soccer players.

U R da man, gravytrain. U R now aboard da A-train! A well zpoken gentleman U R, 2.

Westside...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.