LMAO. Let the circus begin.
Run and Gun Game Calls
wow pac is coming in really light, he looks 2 weight classes smaller than marg
Snoop
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 13 2010, 12:52 AM) *
wow pac is coming in really light, he looks 2 weight classes smaller than marg

And he's literally one weight class smaller. laugh.gif
gravytrain
That's OK, Marg is so slow they time his rounds with a sundial.
Hops
Why didn't Pac just use his steroids to jack his weight up.

If only Marg has not peaked two weeks ago, I'd bet some money on him. But this fight... it's a mismatch. Marg's a punching bag for Pac.
Hittman25
so is manny on steroids? cuz dont u think he would look ripped as hell and weigh at least 147 if he was? idk fuckin manny is crazy to do this
Snoop
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 13 2010, 02:06 AM) *
Why didn't Pac just use his steroids to jack his weight up.

Apparently they only take him up to 144.6 lbs. laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.
If only Marg has not peaked two weeks ago, I'd bet some money on him. But this fight... it's a mismatch. Marg's a punching bag for Pac.

Dude, I saw this in the other thread. Where are you getting this info from?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 12 2010, 08:21 PM) *
so is manny on steroids? cuz dont u think he would look ripped as hell and weigh at least 147 if he was? idk fuckin manny is crazy to do this

No, some people just use steroids just for recovery purposes. If he had bitch tits during training camp it'd be a different story.
Fitz
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 13 2010, 12:06 PM) *

Stop being so coy about it. Not saying you are wrong, but you have been repeatedly asked about where you come to this conclusion that he peaked 2 weeks ago. You have said this heaps of times, and when asked, have not answered. People are curious, not trying to expose you. But now it's just becoming a pain in the ass. It's almost as if you are trying to imply to the forum that you have some inside connections, without actually saying it when asked. If you are not allowed or don't want to say where you got the information off (it's coming off as information and not an opinion which is totally different). It's almost like you want everyone to know you have this information, but when people curiously ask about it. You totally ignore everyone.
Box in Hand
Sup with all the acne on Manny's chest and back. I'm not starting nothing but isn't that a sign of roid usage? Anyway, he looks a little soft in the stomach area.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 06:48 PM) *
LMAO. Let the circus begin.

You gotta be shittin' me.....he came in under 145??

That weight tells me he's not worried about losing at all.....kinda like how he felt comfortable throwing over 1000 punches against the big, muscular Clottey...he did that because he KNEW Clottey was gonna follow the script and take punches...that there was gonna be no serious retaliation....and he STILL got marked up.

No Fear my ass....it's easy to be fearless when it's predetermined you're gonna win...

Fuck 'em all.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 12 2010, 08:21 PM) *

nope...you can use "gear" strictly for endurance...not all "gear" is used for size/mass. (see those tour de france guys)
gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 12 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Sup with all the acne on Manny's chest and back. I'm not starting nothing but isn't that a sign of roid usage? Anyway, he looks a little soft in the stomach area.

Could be, it'd depend on whether or not he's had it before. Have you noticed it before? If he's only developed it recently then it'd be suspicious.
Fitz
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:35 PM) *
nope...you can use "gear" strictly for endurance...not all "gear" is used for size/mass. (see those tour de france guys)

Yeah it's kind of funny that when people think of steroid users, all they picture are the bodybuilders and entertainment wrestlers, so they automatically assume that everyone should look like that laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 13 2010, 01:21 AM) *

Let's not start commending Manny as if he's taking one some kind of fucking challenge. No, fuck that. He came in as a WELTERWEIGHT which proves that the catchweight was only to weaken Margarito (Fitz posted up a nice article supporting this). It's now very apparently he's only going for another FARCE title.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 12 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Could be, it'd depend on whether or not he's had it before. Have you noticed it before? If he's only developed it recently then it'd be suspicious.

Never seen the acne before. He's got it on his chest and near his rib cage.
Snoop
Pics anyone?
The CEO
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 12 2010, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 12 2010, 08:39 PM) *
Yeah it's kind of funny that when people think of steroid users, all they picture are the bodybuilders and entertainment wrestlers, so they automatically assume that everyone should look like that laugh.gif

Exactly...that's why the term "PEDs" came about...it's a broad umbrella with a wide variety...
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Pics anyone?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d83...88ede194970c-pi

I don't think so, not with the 1 pimple I can spot.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Pics anyone?

I got a few pics...

Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 13 2010, 01:57 AM) *
I got a few pics...

laugh.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 12 2010, 08:55 PM) *
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d83...88ede194970c-pi

I don't think so, not with the 1 pimple I can spot.

He's got quite a few noticeable pimples up there. I'm just saying, it's a thing that makes you go hmmmm.
Snoop

Lot more boos for Pacquiao than I expected.
Hoodlum
Wouldn't be surprised if Margarito walks into the ring tomorrow at 158Ibs, he and his goons know they need every advantage imaginable to win. He's worthless and as worthless as his pathetic promoter Bob Arum. Scumbags!
Hittman25
Manny pacqiauo doesnt even have enuff time in the day to do steriods! He mite get koed hes gonna get whacked because this flipino is just a small brawler whos meeting a tall brawler this fight is real trouble for manny
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 12 2010, 09:13 PM) *
Manny pacqiauo doesnt even have enuff time in the day to do steriods! He mite get koed hes gonna get whacked because this flipino is just a small brawler whos meeting a tall brawler this fight is real trouble for manny

LOL it doesn't take very long.
Method
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 12 2010, 08:57 PM) *
I got a few pics...]

Is that Haley Joel-Rito? "I see dead people"
Snoop
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 13 2010, 02:13 AM) *

Did you have a sig bet or something? laugh.gif

Manny is going up against a Mexican punching bag tomorrow.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Nov 12 2010, 09:50 PM) *
Is that Haley Joel-Rito? "I see dead people"

lol....naw, man...that's Tony from MySpace.
AussieLad
I cant see this fight being a walk in the park for Pac. Thats a fucking big size difference. So, whats the go with the title if pac weighed in as a welter? I thought he had to be over 147
gravytrain
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Nov 12 2010, 10:02 PM) *
I cant see this fight being a walk in the park for Pac. Thats a fucking big size difference. So, whats the go with the title if pac weighed in as a welter? I thought he had to be over 147

Somehow I think the WBC wont care.
The CEO
Marg looked like his legs were shot stiff in that video...could barely put on his capris....had a look of Vertigo in his eye.

SMH.
Snoop
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Nov 13 2010, 04:02 AM) *

That's what I'm wondering. Fighter didn't make weight because he was too light. LMAO. Only Manny fucking Pacquiao.
kidbazooka1
Marg peaked too soon for this fight he'll have nothing left by fight time.

Manny by brutal KO in 5.
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 12 2010, 08:35 PM) *

That weight tells me he's not worried about losing at all.....kinda like how he felt comfortable throwing over 1000 punches against the big, muscular Clottey...he did that because he KNEW Clottey was gonna follow the script and take punches...that there was gonna be no serious retaliation....and he STILL got marked up.

No Fear my ass....it's easy to be fearless when it's predetermined you're gonna win...

Fuck 'em all.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 08:39 PM) *
Let's not start commending Manny as if he's taking one some kind of fucking challenge. No, fuck that. He came in as a WELTERWEIGHT which proves that the catchweight was only to weaken Margarito (Fitz posted up a nice article supporting this). It's now very apparently he's only going for another FARCE title.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 12 2010, 08:47 PM) *
Never seen the acne before. He's got it on his chest and near his rib cage.

ViperSniper
Pac couldn't even make weight in his own custom made division!! Will the Super Ca$hweight title still gonna be on the line??

This just mean less weight for Pac to carry in the ring against the much slower, broken, convicted cheat. This fight ends sooner than I originally expected.

This is getting disgusting!
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 13 2010, 05:49 AM) *

LOL. I was wondering where you were this whole time Spyder. C'mon man, tell me you see through the bullshit? This isn't about no Pontoon/Brig shit, this just straight FACTS.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 12:58 AM) *
LOL. I was wondering where you were this whole time Spyder. C'mon man, tell me you see through the bullshit? This isn't about no Pontoon/Brig shit, this just straight FACTS.

I agree with them on the acne shit, Pac coming in this light is suspect though. Pac just doesn't have the track record to show he doesn't care about the weight of other fighters.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 13 2010, 07:12 AM) *
I agree with them on the acne shit, Pac coming in this light is suspect though. Pac just doesn't have the track record to show he doesn't care about the weight of other fighters.

What's the deal with the acne?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 01:30 AM) *
What's the deal with the acne?

If Pac is or was taking something that altered his hormone production he could have side effects from it, two of the most recognized are bitch tits and lots of pimples on the back or even chest. If somebody has clear skin then one day has a bunch of acne scars or pimples in those areas there's a chance they took something to cause it.

True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 08:14 PM) *
That's what I'm wondering. Fighter didn't make weight because he was too light. LMAO. Only Manny fucking Pacquiao.

Damn Snoop you are a straight up hater on Pacman, you'd think he stole something from you when you talk about Pacman. The fight contract said 150lbs limit. For you information Snoop, super-welter is anything over 147lbs to 154lbs. Thats why this is a super-welter fight. A fighter can come in as low as he wants on weigh-in, just as long as he isnt over the contracted weight. If you have a problem with a catchweight blame Margarito or anybody who agrees to the weigh.
gbh32001
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 13 2010, 09:35 AM) *

Fuck 'em all.

If you can convince people, you can make millionaire out of that theory. ODLH was scripted too(both fight with Floyd and Pac).
Snoop
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Nov 13 2010, 08:11 AM) *
Damn Snoop you are a straight up hater on Pacman, you'd think he stole something from you when you talk about Pacman. The fight contract said 150lbs limit. For you information Snoop, super-welter is anything over 147lbs to 154lbs. Thats why this is a super-welter fight. A fighter can come in as low as he wants on weigh-in, just as long as he isnt over the contracted weight. If you have a problem with a catchweight blame Margarito or anybody who agrees to the weigh.

Last time I checked, 144.6 didn't fall in that range. laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, it was a sincere question. Has there ever been a fight in history where someone came in below the weight limit, so much that they were in another division?

This is basically a fight between a welterweight and a super welterweight for a paper title. And if you bothered to read any of this thread my problem this time around isn't so much about the catchweight, but about the "title" attached to it.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 13 2010, 07:30 AM) *
If Pac is or was taking something that altered his hormone production he could have side effects from it, two of the most recognized are bitch tits and lots of pimples on the back or even chest. If somebody has clear skin then one day has a bunch of acne scars or pimples in those areas there's a chance they took something to cause it.

What is it that you agree with them about?
Hops
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 10:50 AM) *

But in all seriousness, it was a sincere question. Has there ever been a fight in history where someone came in below the weight limit, so much that they were in another division?

This is basically a fight between a welterweight and a super welterweight for a paper title. And if you bothered to read any of this thread my problem this time around isn't so much about the catchweight, but about the "title" attached to it.

Then, don't think about the "title" then. Or maybe it's not really the reason, but your hate towards Pac?
Snoop
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 13 2010, 11:29 AM) *
Then, don't think about the "title" then. Or maybe it's not really the reason, but your hate towards Pac?

Why should I not think about "title" when that's what's happening? laugh.gif

Do you think this fight should be for a title?
Hops
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 11:37 AM) *
Why should I not think about "title" when that's what's happening? laugh.gif

Are you going to eat breakfast tomorrow or skip it?
Snoop
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 13 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Are you going to eat breakfast tomorrow or skip it?

LaceratedSky
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 06:50 AM) *

RJJ 193 - Ruiz 266
WBA World heavyweight title

SRR 157 - Joey Maxim 173
LHW Title

Not sure but i think theres one with Henry Armstrong as well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.