Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Pacquiao vs. Margarito@6PM(PT)/8PM(CT)/9PM(ET)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jack 1000
For all on-going action and post-fight reactions to the Pacquiao-Margarito fight. Keep everything in this thread. No new spoiler threads or public streams permitted.

Jack

Administrator
caneman
Undercard free from top rank!!!! click
salvador
Did this Hispanic woman with the microphone before the broadcast fuck Arum or Jones or both?
The CEO
Dumb people tend to have good chins.
streetlion1
Anyone have a good link for the fight they can send me? I would really appreciate it!
Method
QUOTE (salvador @ Nov 13 2010, 08:27 PM) *
Did this Hispanic woman with the microphone before the broadcast fuck Arum or Jones or both?

No, she fucked over the NY Jets by going into their locker room w some hoochie shit on and filed a harrassment case. Now she getting "Keep your mouth shut" gigs.
Method
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 13 2010, 09:25 PM) *
Anyone have a good link for the fight they can send me? I would really appreciate it!

http://www.hboppv.com
gravytrain
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 13 2010, 09:25 PM) *

I've one if you need it.
Al Hata
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 13 2010, 09:48 PM) *
I've one if you need it.

can I get that link, fucking times warner is blowing it
salvador
QUOTE (Method @ Nov 13 2010, 09:26 PM) *
No, she fucked over the NY Jets by going into their locker room w some hoochie shit on and filed a harrassment case. Now she getting "Keep your mouth shut" gigs.

Excellent. I love that Jones is the kind of "go to" guy that the other NFL owners can count on in a pinch. That's a damn good quality.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Nov 13 2010, 09:57 PM) *

Damn, your cable is fucking up after paying that money for the PPV? i hope mine doesn't mess up or i'm about to have 30 pissed off people in my apartment lol.
Al Hata
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 13 2010, 10:00 PM) *
Damn, your cable is fucking up after paying that money for the PPV? i hope mine doesn't mess up or i'm about to have 30 pissed off people in my apartment lol.

Yup but I'm not gonna actually pay for it if it doesn't come on. So mad.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Nov 13 2010, 08:57 PM) *

I didn't order, but have TWC. What's going on? Is the PPV not coming in at all, or coming in shitty?

Jack
salvador
Rigondeaux sure is disappointing.

gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 13 2010, 10:11 PM) *
Rigondeaux just not busy enough.

I think he really hasn't tried to fight since the 7th.
The CEO
Strange to see Rigondeaux on his bicycle and potshotting...might mean a lack of confidence...but hey, he's Cuban....the best ones can usually do it all...
Al Hata
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 13 2010, 10:10 PM) *
I didn't order, but have TWC. What's going on? Is the PPV not coming in at all, or coming in shitty?

Jack

I bought it and it just shows a black screen. It shows I purchased it and have been calling them all night, line has been busy each time. ridiculous
The CEO
Jones is big, strong, and fast...but not too smart...wings predictable punches with wide holes in his D...
The CEO
This might end up bein' a Harris-Maussa.
Snoop
Garcia claims illegal wraps, Roach wants a drug test, this a night of fucking irony. laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Garcia claims illegal wraps, Roach wants a drug test, this a night of fucking irony. laugh.gif

It's probably all Theatrics....distractions from what's REALLY goin' on...

Not really scoring this one...but I think Soto-Karass is ahead after 5....
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 10:51 PM) *

"I wasn't looking when I wrapped my hands!" and "I didn't watch him pour it in my cup." lol.

How about them trying to get Margarito to trim his goatee because it'd be "extra padding"? I'd laugh my ass off if Pac told him to cut it. I'm glad he didn't.
Snoop
Now they're talking about Margarito drinking coffee. You wanna talk about clutching straws...laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 14 2010, 04:58 AM) *
"I wasn't looking when I wrapped my hands!" and "I didn't watch him pour it in my cup." lol.

How about them trying to get Margarito to trim his goatee because it'd be "extra padding"? I'd laugh my ass off if Pac told him to cut it. I'm glad he didn't.

Well Pac has a decent enough of scruff on him as well. But this shit is starting to get to comical levels.
Snoop
Jones still doesn't seem like he's recovered from rd 2. Karass still coming on strong. Good fight overall.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 11:01 PM) *
Well Pac has a decent enough of scruff on him as well. But this shit is starting to get to comical levels.

LOL "cut the mustache, too much padding". i agree, this is just getting silly.
The CEO
Well...Mike Jones is more than a Vivian Harris...he's in a fight and not quitting...got a good chin too...
The CEO
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 13 2010, 11:05 PM) *
And a tough body.

Karass is impressively tough and workman like.

Yep...I like Karass' punches...they're pretty tight and mean.
The CEO
Philly fighters > Brooklyn fighters.

Karass tiring and winging himself now...damn good fight.
The CEO
That fight shits all over a Kessler-Froch...these guys gave their all AND landed their punches flush all night long...

and Jones gets the nod, MD I think....don't agree with that, but I'm not upset about it.
Snoop
Nice solid fight. At first glance, Jones didnt deserve the win. Draw or a Karass win woulda been better.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 14 2010, 05:26 AM) *
Karass looked like he was ready to go 5 more.

Not a robbery though.

Jones may be ruined.

Definitely not a robbery.

Jones fucked it up by going guns blazing for no reason in the 2nd.

Just happy to have a good fight on what usually are shitty PPV undercards.
Snoop
What the fuck is Nelly doing here?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Margarito will not lose this fight. I can't wait til they get Nelly off the damn stage so this beatdown can just take place. I am so friggin amped up right now, I've been shadowboxing for awhile now. People in the room think im nuts lol. LETS GO MARGARITO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snoop
What the fuck is this? Superbowl halftime show? Get on with the damn fights already.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 13 2010, 11:35 PM) *
What the fuck is Nelly doing here?

i got back on here just to ask that question lol. seriously though, what the fuck is this shit? they're having 3 anthems and this?
The CEO
No backstage drama or Nelly on the SKY broadcast....
Snoop
What a great song to have before a megafight. A fucking gayass love song. WTF were they thinking?
The Original MrFactor
Picking Margarito to stop Pac. 165 is way too much of a weight difference. Dont see this one going to the cards at all.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 13 2010, 11:42 PM) *
No backstage drama or Nelly on the SKY broadcast....

what the fuck has america come to? now they're bullshitting for 5 minutes before entrances too.

gravytrain
fight is coming up so i'll get back to you boys after Pac whoops Margarito's ass.
SmartyBeardo
Maggot must go to the body
SmartyBeardo
headbutts yes
SmartyBeardo
Maggot not going to the body, but the uppercuts hurt.
Snoop
Margarito utilizing the jab. Manny definitely shouldnt trade too much. Look out for the Marg uppercuts. Good fight so far.
SmartyBeardo
Maggot not busy enough
SmartyBeardo
Now he begins to go to the body
Snoop
Nice lil 5 punch combo from manny. The fucker is fast is hell.
SmartyBeardo
This is it. This will be the time.
SmartyBeardo
right eye shut. game over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.