Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao's Punching Power
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
BrutalBodyShots
My opinion is that Pacquiao's punching power is average; nothing more, nothing less. I actually posted this probably 2 years ago on here... I've gotta search and find the post. Anyhow, I see a lot of people write on here or in just every day conversation find people talking about Pacquiao being a big puncher. Or how he's carried some sort of above average punching power "up" with him through the divisions. I was of the opinion years ago and still am this his power is average. Pacquiao's speed is his power, always has been and always will be. Any time a guy can clip you with a shot you don't see coming or in Pacquiao's case a multiple shot combo that lands cleanly it's going to make an impact... and with Pacquiao's superior speed and footwork resulting in punches coming from unorthodox angles I think he produces the image of power moreso than raw, God given punching power. The way a magnifying glass makes something look bigger, I see Pacquiao's speed as being the magnifying glass for his apparent power.

Of course this is all open to opinion, and someone on here may define above average punching power differently than me. To me, above average punchers are not known just for 1 punch KOs (although they typically tend to pick them up along the way) but for being able to regularly hurt their opponents with single shots. They may not stop everyone with 1 or 2 shots (especially top level opposition or guys with granite chins) but when watching them you always have the feeling that 1 or 2 shots can really hurt their opponent or change the fight. Pacquiao to me has always been a guy that hurts guys over the course of multiple rounds, piling up cumulative damage and more often than not taking out them out late rather than early. Yes there are exceptions like the Hatton fight, but I'm looking at the bigger picture.

Generally speaking I'm not a big fan of Compubox numbers, but for this exercise I think it helps me make a point. Take a guy like Shane Mosley. How do you rate his power at 147? I've never thought of Mosley above 135 as being much of a big puncher, and even at 135 the argument can be made that he was more of a volume/combination puncher than a raw power puncher. So my opinion is that Mosley's power at 147 is good, maybe slightly better than average. So then lets compare the Mosley-Margarito fight to the Pacquiao-Margarito fight in terms of damage. Mosley according to Compubox landed 118 power punches which stopped Margarito. Pacquiao was credited with 411 landed power punches on Margarito over 12 rounds who managed to stay on his feet. So Pacquiao got in almost 300 more shots, and as we saw these were CLEAN, CRISP power punches. Having taken that beating/stoppage from Mosley, one would only think Margarito would be easier to stop in the future.

I'm in no way trying to take anything away from Pacquiao. In fact, I think it's even more impressive that he is able to dominate some of his opponents without being more than an average puncher in my opinion. What does everyone else think?
Box in Hand
I think Pacquiao is death by a thousand paper cuts. He knocked the hell out of Hatton but other than that he overwhelmes opponents and bust them up. His power comes from speed and angels but he is no 1 punch KO guy.
Praximo
I agree he's not a big puncher as he appears to be sometimes, However his straight left land is his best shot and carries some extra power in it, Only because he throws his whole body weight when he launches his straight left land. Though the rest is just carried by speed with average power.
mexi-cutioner
It's a misconception, Pacquiao's never been a one punch hitter he uses his aggression, punch output, speed and stamina to break u down that's why his opponents end up quitting and what not. Alot of his opponents have said that they could handle his power, but his speed was the big thing and how he comes in from every angle it's overwhelming
Michigan Assassin
After the 3rd rounds Margarito told his corner that he can't hurt me and then went and got the hell beat out of him in the 4th.

So in a sense you're right that he isn't a one punch ko guy, but those guys a few and far between. But you can't seperate his speed and power.
Hops
The semi-idiots (semi because they're also semi-genius for overanalyzing things) actually think that Mosley's demolition is better BECAUSE Mosley knocked Margarito out while Pac couldn't. Hey! Even Donaire couldn't even knock out a bum who outweighed him.

I agree with Brutal that it's even more impressive that Pac is able to dominate some of his opponents without being more than an average puncher. Couple with the fact that Pac loves to trade and will let his opponents occasionally hit him with their best shots flush. It's the fault of his opponents if they couldn't knock him out.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 15 2010, 08:39 PM) *
The semi-idiots (semi because they're also semi-genius for overanalyzing things) actually think that Mosley's demolition is better BECAUSE Mosley knocked Margarito out while Pac couldn't. Hey! Even Donaire couldn't even knock out a bum who outweighed him.

I feel like Pacquiao could have stopped Margarito if he had gone for it in a few spots. It wouldn't have been the kind of stoppage Mosley got from landing power punches that took away Margarito's legs... it would have been more of the overwhelm with activity type where Pacquiao throws so many fast shots that Margarito can't even get off a shot of his own to prevent the ref from stepping in. In a 120-108 fight where a guy takes the abuse Margarito did and comes out looking completely disfigured, that's as good as a stoppage any day in my mind.
Hops
Yeah, Pac couldn't knock out Margarito. But I think he's ready to go in round 12. But it would have to be brutal and cold hearted.

To be fair. Pac knocked out Hatton cold but is his win any better than Floyd's. I don't think so. More spectacular, maybe.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 15 2010, 09:21 PM) *
Yeah, Pac couldn't knock out Margarito. But I think he's ready to go in round 12. But it would have to be brutal and cold hearted.

To be fair. Pac knocked out Hatton cold but is his win any better than Floyd's. I don't think so. More spectacular, maybe.

That's the nature of boxing. Sounds like an awfully poor excuse as to why Pac couldn't get the stoppage against some bum with one eye.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 15 2010, 06:21 PM) *

I think Pac's win was definitely better than Floyd's win over Hatton. First of all Hatton went up to 147, a weightclass he didn't have much success in to begin with and the bout was close for most of the first half with Hatton winning a few rounds and rocking Floyd early.

Pac on the other hand, fought Hatton at his PRIME weightclass where he had never lost before and he was the undisputed king of the division. Hatton laid less of a finger on Pac than he did on Mayweather and Pac basically had his way and threw him around like Mayweather did to his ex-girlfriend...
Fitz
QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 16 2010, 12:39 PM) *

I agree with Brutal that it's even more impressive that Pac is able to dominate some of his opponents without being more than an average puncher. Couple with the fact that Pac loves to trade and will let his opponents occasionally hit him with their best shots flush. It's the fault of his opponents if they couldn't knock him out.

Guess what? Pacquiao was a BIG, BIG favourite to win, Margarito was paying like 5-1. Mosley was a pretty solid underdog against Margarito.

When Mosley fought him, Margarito was considered close to his peak, and his prime weight. He had never been stopped before and was regarded the #1 147 fighter at the time. Mosley in his late 30's put on a clinic and stopped a guy that hadn't been stopped like that. he cracked that iron chin.

Pacquiao on the other hand was fighting a guy that came down in weight, a guy that was a pretty big underdog and not given much a chance, and looked bad in his last fight after having a one year lay off.

Nothing wrong if you preferred Pacquiao's win, but to call people 'semi-idiots' is pretty stupid.
Spyder
Well to be fair, Pac fought a bigger version of Margarito than Shane did...I'm sure the KO wouldn't have come as easy for Shane if Tony didn't need to suck all the way down to 147.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 15 2010, 09:45 PM) *
That's the nature of boxing. Sounds like an awfully poor excuse as to why Pac couldn't get the stoppage against some bum with one eye.

Pac showed mercy in the last round, anyone without their Floyd coloured glasses on could see that. He didn't sit down on his punches and really did just enough and no more. In other words Pac showed mercy. Personally I wouldn't have but hey it is what it is. If that is a an awfully poor excuse in your eyes than so be it.
Fitz
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 16 2010, 01:54 PM) *
Well to be fair, Pac fought a bigger version of Margarito than Shane did...I'm sure the KO wouldn't have come as easy for Shane if Tony didn't need to suck all the way down to 147.

He fought one that was out of the ring for a year, one that had his chin cracked by Mosley and he may be bigger, but was he better? After all, isn't his record as a light middle something like 1-2?

laugh.gif
BigG
Pac is a better fighter, throws better combos but Mosley is a bigger puncher...he has more raw strength and power....I mean Pac landed 1000 punches on Margarito...Mosley knocked the fuck out of Margarito....shit he hurt Margarito in the first round right away.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I've always argued that Pac's power is nothing special. His speed, stamina and accuracy yes, but power no. All these dudes keep saying how it's suspicious that he's bought all this power up through the weight classes but really he hasn't.

He had to throw everything plus the kitchen sink at Oscar and Cotto to get the stoppage yet they both finished the fights on their feet. He didn't move Clottey and Margarito went the full 12.

His accuracy and speed will hurt you but not fatally. The key is in the sheer volume with which he hits you, a trademark from his earliest days.

BigG
And Cotto really could've finished that fight.
Run and Gun Game Calls
pacs power is well above average actually, but not elite power. I believe he hits harder than say floyd, but not nearly as hard as tommy hearns
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 15 2010, 11:37 PM) *
pacs power is well above average actually, but not elite power. I believe he hits harder than say floyd, but not nearly as hard as tommy hearns

See I think Floyd actually hits quite hard but due to his hand problems always hold back a little.
Mean Mister Mustard
When Pacquiao doubled Margarito over with bodyshots in the 4th round I was sure it was over. For whatever reason, he stopped going to the body. Mosley didn't, which is why he got the stoppage.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 16 2010, 05:01 AM) *
See I think Floyd actually hits quite hard but due to his hand problems always hold back a little.

That and the fact that he rarely opens up. Floyd's power lies in his timing and accuracy. A lot of fighters who have faced him say that his power is underrated in the media.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 15 2010, 10:00 PM) *
He fought one that was out of the ring for a year, one that had his chin cracked by Mosley and he may be bigger, but was he better? After all, isn't his record as a light middle something like 1-2?

laugh.gif

One bad motherfucker.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 15 2010, 09:58 PM) *
Pac showed mercy in the last round, anyone without their Floyd coloured glasses on could see that. He didn't sit down on his punches and really did just enough and no more. In other words Pac showed mercy. Personally I wouldn't have but hey it is what it is. If that is a an awfully poor excuse in your eyes than so be it.

Sounds a lot more like coasting and looking for the ref to stop it rather than ending it to me. After all the attention to Margarito's vision problems? LOL. They were just looking for Pac to give them a reason to stop it.
ViperSniper
Pac's power is a pinch above average, but nothing drastic at all to what it may have been in the lighter divisions. Pac generates his power in the higher weights because he has still maintained his speed and because of his style. Pac does not use his speed on the outside but more so on the inside as he comes in with his speed n punches which generates more power because of the direction his body follows through.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 16 2010, 02:49 AM) *
Guess what? Pacquiao was a BIG, BIG favourite to win, Margarito was paying like 5-1. Mosley was a pretty solid underdog against Margarito.

When Mosley fought him, Margarito was considered close to his peak, and his prime weight. He had never been stopped before and was regarded the #1 147 fighter at the time. Mosley in his late 30's put on a clinic and stopped a guy that hadn't been stopped like that. he cracked that iron chin.

Pacquiao on the other hand was fighting a guy that came down in weight, a guy that was a pretty big underdog and not given much a chance, and looked bad in his last fight after having a one year lay off.

Nothing wrong if you preferred Pacquiao's win, but to call people 'semi-idiots' is pretty stupid.

x2

Very different circumstances and totally different fights..
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 15 2010, 10:37 PM) *

I don't agree with this statement. What have you seen that suggests that his power is "well above average" ?
mrwigi
i agree that pac's power is all in his speed.. Everyone knows speed kills, and he throws so many different punches from so many different angles. To be honest, given the right circumstances, i think Floyd could rock quite a few people at 147... Pac included...and lets be honest, Ricky Hatton had been completely exposed by the time manny fought him... FLoyd KO'd him while he was still undeafeated.. almost every punch Pac threw had KO written on it...FLoyd kind of let him beat himself.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 16 2010, 09:58 AM) *
I don't agree with this statement. What have you seen that suggests that his power is "well above average" ?

Well for one brutal, a broken orbital eye socket on Margarito, that doent come from an accumulation of bruising punches. Secondly, Floyd is very fast, and so is shane mosley, they never hurt Oscar when they landed like manny did. And you could see Oscar wincing everytime Manny threw.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 16 2010, 03:58 AM) *

Well the damage he did to Margarito is a pretty good indicator, pretty much closing both eyes and fracturing an orbital bone. Cotto ended up looking like a battered pulp, so did DLH and that once punch KO of hatton is another good indicator. THere are tons of indicators that suggest is power is well above average. I think it's a fair assessment to believe Pacquiao has better than above average power, but not spectacular power. Compared to other volume punchers like Juan Diaz, Paul Williams and Joe Calzaghe Pacquiao's power is much more dangerous
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Praximo @ Nov 15 2010, 07:39 PM) *
I agree he's not a big puncher as he appears to be sometimes, However his straight left land is his best shot and carries some extra power in it, Only because he throws his whole body weight when he launches his straight left land. Though the rest is just carried by speed with average power.

Of course it always helps to fight in state where they let both fighters wrap adhesive on the skin. Than put on a goss wrap and put adhesive over the goss. That'll give you more power. And Manny's Goss went over4 the knuckles. Never seen that in Cali or Vegas. It's called illegal in those states.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 15 2010, 11:06 PM) *
I've always argued that Pac's power is nothing special. His speed, stamina and accuracy yes, but power no. All these dudes keep saying how it's suspicious that he's bought all this power up through the weight classes but really he hasn't.

He had to throw everything plus the kitchen sink at Oscar and Cotto to get the stoppage yet they both finished the fights on their feet. He didn't move Clottey and Margarito went the full 12.

His accuracy and speed will hurt you but not fatally. The key is in the sheer volume with which he hits you, a trademark from his earliest days.

YES HE HAS AND CONSISTANTLY TOO. THROUGH EACH ROID, OH I MEAN WEIGHT CLASS. NICE JOB TO SHOW UP AT 144 THIS TIME TO HELP CURB THE SUSPICION. BECAUSE MANNY SHOWING UP AT 154LBS WOULD BE JUST A BIT TOO OBVIOUS.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 16 2010, 07:58 AM) *

Pac does not hit harder than Floyd,........
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Nov 16 2010, 03:21 PM) *
Of course it always helps to fight in state where they let both fighters wrap adhesive on the skin. Than put on a goss wrap and put adhesive over the goss. That'll give you more power. And Manny's Goss went over4 the knuckles. Never seen that in Cali or Vegas. It's called illegal in those states.

So Floyd injecting Xylocaine into his hands before boxing matches, (only legal in a cpl states) isnt cheating? Thats called illegal in 48 states

sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Well for one brutal, a broken orbital eye socket on Margarito, that doent come from an accumulation of bruising punches. Secondly, Floyd is very fast, and so is shane mosley, they never hurt Oscar when they landed like manny did. And you could see Oscar wincing everytime Manny threw.

Manny never fought Oscar. He fought a Old dehydrated fighter who shouldn't have been in the ring that night. That was not ODLH. That was an old guy trying to find himself.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 01:27 PM) *
So Floyd injecting Xylocaine into his hands before boxing matches, (only legal in a cpl states) isnt cheating? Thats called illegal in 48 states

No it's not cheating. If you have to use Xylocaine that's means you're injured and you don't have any pop anyway. so Manny would be better off if any fighter has to use it because it means you're hurt. xylocaine won't help you unless you're in pain. But what about HGH?
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Nov 16 2010, 04:16 PM) *
No it's not cheating. If you have to use Xylocaine that's means you're injured and you don't have any pop anyway. so Manny would be better off if any fighter has to use it because it means you're hurt. xylocaine won't help you unless you're in pain. But what about HGH?

You cant have your cake and eat it to, it allows floyd to throw with more power without worry of feeling pain in his hands. He uses it before every fight. It is illegal in most states, nice try son, but once again you have been owned
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 02:20 PM) *
You cant have your cake and eat it to, it allows floyd to throw with more power without worry of feeling pain in his hands. He uses it before every fight. It is illegal in most states, nice try son, but once again you have been owned

tHAT IS REAL BS. NOW THAT WE KNOW YOU'VE NEVER BOXED OR USED xYLOCAINE THAT CLARIFIES THE OPINION. I THOUGHT GUYS ON THESE SITES DID AT LEAST BOX AT ONE TIME BUT DAM. I'M HEARING SHIT THAT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE THE CASE.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Nov 16 2010, 04:43 PM) *
tHAT IS REAL BS. NOW THAT WE KNOW YOU'VE NEVER BOXED OR USED xYLOCAINE THAT CLARIFIES THE OPINION. I THOUGHT GUYS ON THESE SITES DID AT LEAST BOX AT ONE TIME BUT DAM. I'M HEARING SHIT THAT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE THE CASE.

Watch the video, and dispute the facts idiot. Is it illegal in most states? Answer is yes

Does it help you throw with more power without feeling pain? Answer is yes.

Jim Lampley documented Floyds Xylocane use on HBO
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 17 2010, 09:12 AM) *
Drinking gatorade is considered illegal as well. Do you think that is cheating and a performance enhancer?

If it is in the rules then yes it is illegal & thus cheating. As a for it being a performance enhancer it absolutely is. Even their adverts claim how it will rehydrate you faster & improve performance.
Run and Gun Game Calls
fitz the xylocain injections were in response to Pacquios supposed hand wraps that would not be legal in some states.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 17 2010, 09:36 AM) *
But what if drinking it isn't illegal in the state you are drinking it in, and it's perfectly legal?

If it is in the rules then yes it is illegal & thus cheating.

Kind of like caffene & cough medicine are legal most places but a lot of sports have them as banned substances. Therefore if you play X sport where it is banned & you use it then you are a cheat however good your intentions may be.

Gatorade was designed to improve performance for athletes. Therefore it is a performance enhancer. It's use nowdays is commonplace & most team sports use it or another similar product.
Run and Gun Game Calls
not a prob bud
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 09:20 AM) *
Well for one brutal, a broken orbital eye socket on Margarito, that doent come from an accumulation of bruising punches.

Maybe not from an accumulation, but no reason that a shot that lands just right couldn't do that. With 400+ landed power shots certainly one could have landed with average power just right to produce that result.

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 09:20 AM) *
Secondly, Floyd is very fast, and so is shane mosley, they never hurt Oscar when they landed like manny did. And you could see Oscar wincing everytime Manny threw.

Oscar faced Mosley in 2003 and faced Mayweather in 2007 at a comfortable 154. Way different than the 140-something pound Oscar of December 2008 who certainly was much less resilient at that point in his career.

I'm too lazy to look up the Compubox numbers right now, but I'd venture to guess that Pacquiao inside the distance probably landed the amount of shots on DLH that Mosley and Mayweather did combined over 24 rounds give or take.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Nov 16 2010, 09:27 AM) *
Well the damage he did to Margarito is a pretty good indicator, pretty much closing both eyes and fracturing an orbital bone. Cotto ended up looking like a battered pulp, so did DLH and that once punch KO of hatton is another good indicator. THere are tons of indicators that suggest is power is well above average. I think it's a fair assessment to believe Pacquiao has better than above average power, but not spectacular power. Compared to other volume punchers like Juan Diaz, Paul Williams and Joe Calzaghe Pacquiao's power is much more dangerous

All of the examples you gave indicate that Pacquiao's power is AVERAGE, as it took hundreds of power punches landed on Margarito, Cotto and DLH to produce those results.
Run and Gun Game Calls
there is a differance in one punch ko power and average power though brutal. Manny hits much harder than average.
Run and Gun Game Calls
for example i dont recall paul spadafora doing that type of damage when landing a ton of punches. Yet he hit fast enough and hard enough to discourage opponents
Run and Gun Game Calls
Also a fighter that is an average power puncher wouldnt drop JMM in one round. He dropped morales, and barrera, crushes hatton, cotto, margarito, dlh. But he has average power, lol

Oh im sorry they were all either old shot weight drained or all three.

Excuse train coming through, all aboard
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 09:18 PM) *
there is a differance in one punch ko power and average power though brutal. Manny hits much harder than average.

As power increases you enter the realm of 1 punch KO power. Very few fighters relatively have 1 punch KO power, and I don't feel a fighter needs to have that type of power to be considered a "better than average puncher." I simply don't believe based on what we've seen of Pacquiao that his power is anything above average. His SPEED is, which gives the impression that his power is greater than it is.

BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 09:19 PM) *
for example i dont recall paul spadafora doing that type of damage when landing a ton of punches. Yet he hit fast enough and hard enough to discourage opponents

Paul is known for being a BELOW average puncher. Similar to Malignaggi. I don't think anyone would rate his power as being enough to be considered average.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 09:27 PM) *
Also a fighter that is an average power puncher wouldnt drop JMM in one round. He dropped morales, and barrera, crushes hatton, cotto, margarito, dlh. But he has average power, lol

When you hit a guy with fast shots they don't see coming, ESPECIALLY when it's a minute into a fight sure they can. Have you heard of flash knockdowns? If Pacquiao had above average power he would have KO Marquez catching him cold that early. Average power produced multiple flash knockdowns.

And it took HUNDREDS of punches to produce the results he did on Barrera, Cotto, Margarito and DLH so you naming them just helps make MY point... that his power is average. If you have average power and hit a guy with 400 fast power punches I'd expect him to get stopped late. If you had ABOVE AVERAGE POWER and hit a guy with 400 fast power punches I'd expect him to be KTFO long before the count reached the hundreds.

sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 16 2010, 03:47 PM) *
Watch the video, and dispute the facts idiot. Is it illegal in most states? Answer is yes

Does it help you throw with more power without feeling pain? Answer is yes.

Jim Lampley documented Floyds Xylocane use on HBO

Fuck Jim Lampley dipshit? You ever broke a hand and tried to play football, hoops or box? what are you a bitch? You need a media guy to tell you what happens to an atheletes body when he has a broken bone. Who the fuck is Lampley? A doctor dipshit? Guess atheletic competetion wasn't your thing. But you're sittin here talkin bout some shit you've never used in a sport you never participated in. This truly makes you an idiot Fucknuts!
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Nov 17 2010, 08:48 PM) *
Fuck Jim Lampley dipshit? You ever broke a hand and tried to play football, hoops or box? what are you a bitch? You need a media guy to tell you what happens to an atheletes body when he has a broken bone. Who the fuck is Lampley? A doctor dipshit? Guess atheletic competetion wasn't your thing. But you're sittin here talkin bout some shit you've never used in a sport you never participated in. This truly makes you an idiot Fucknuts!

OK i'm going to have to slow this down for you, because your not mature enough to understand.

Floyd wasnt injecting his hands because they were broken before a fight dipshit. He was injecting them to numb them, so he wouldnt feel any pain if they were damaged in a fight. Boxing is a game of pain, of breaking your opponent down. Look how many greats have fought through broken jaws, and hands.

The injections are illegal in 48 states. so any problem you have with mannys handwraps, which were filmed and passed inspection i might add, is no worse than floyd using an illegal substance on his hands. Well illegal in 48 states.

As for my athletic past, you know nothing about me or my past, and i have nothing to prove to the ball washer of the washington high school boxing champ.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.