Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joshua Clottey says he can KO Manny in remtach
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Hittman25
just read this article and i must say clottey could have probably koed manny the first time but u knw what joshua you blew it everyone knws u blew it......And now u berely realize u blew it....if there is a rematch it better be free for us to watch thats all im saying, heres the link. http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201011/55961.asp
Praximo
Wow, Clottey surely lost his mind on this one...lol
gbh32001
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 17 2010, 12:36 AM) *
just read this article and i must say clottey could have probably koed manny the first time but u knw what joshua you blew it everyone knws u blew it......And now u berely realize u blew it....if there is a rematch it better be free for us to watch thats all im saying, heres the link. http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201011/55961.asp
Did he not think that also before their first encounter?And what happened?He choosed to cover than boxing.He go there and follow the scripted round by round aproach. Margarito was given a scripted rounds but take the other route and suffer the consequences, samething will happen to Joshua if he will not follow the script. laugh.gif
jvo1800
QUOTE (Praximo @ Nov 16 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Wow, Clottey surely lost his mind on this one...lol

I dont think this is crazy at all, i been sayin this every since the first fight happened that if Clottey would have just thrown more punches Manny woulda been outta there. Clottey left that fight without a scratch while Manny was the one bruised up and he barely hit Manny, but the punches that he did connect with hurt Manny. Just go watch that fight one more time, i would love to see a rematch
jvo1800
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 16 2010, 11:15 PM) *
You are obviously a masochist.

Clottey took the money and ran. Lots of people can KO Manny. Clottey could have done it in the first fight. He chose a different route. I'm not interested in a second helping of Farce Salad.

He didnt take the money and run, thats just how he fights thats why i said if he only woulda threw more he coulda beat Pac. I still would watch a second fight just to see if Clottey learned his lesson and starts to let his hands go next time cause Manny didnt hurt him at all during that fight.
Snoop
Clottey officially had his shit talking license revoked after that piss-poor performance he showed us against Manny.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 17 2010, 02:21 AM) *
Ok, I admit it, you are not obviously a masochist.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure everyone that fought Tyson first time round said that they could beat him if only they were given a second chance.............................well why didn't you do it first time fucker?
leonthegay
Lol.. wow you still butthurt over Dicky Flatton getting knocked THE FUCK OUT?
Thats been over a year and a half ago.. time to move on bruh thumbsup_anim.gif

While Clottey is a top 10 welterweight and of course anyone could get caught and get knocked out, it wasnt likely that he was going to knock out or much less beat Pac.
Apparently you never read any of the articles where Roach revealed the game plan for Clottey. The game plan was to throw a couple of punches then back off to let Clottey throw and open up and exchange with Pac. And that what Pac tried to do all nite in that fight, so when he got hit by Clottey it was a part of the strategy. Roach suspected that one of Pacs sparring partners who was from Ghana leaked the info to Clottey. The bottom line is that if Clottey decided to open up and throw, he would have got hit and possibly knocked out, which he himself said in a few interviews after the fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Clottey amazes me with these statements. It was clear the first time that the speed was too much. He even admitted that in the build up to the Margarito fight. He said that the biggest mistake Margarito can make is underestimate Pac's power. Well, that power is still there, and there's no way he'd open up. I'd rather see Clottey fight somebody like Andre Berto at this point. I still think that would be a decent fight, and I'd like to see how Berto would handle the pressure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.