Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Dirrell to return possibly in March
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Maxy
Andre Dirrell is back training and apparently looking at a return to the ring in March.

It's magnificent how he has recovered from the terrible brain trauma he discovered 7 months after his victory over Abraham.

You've got to applaud the lad and his make believe doctor. Incredible.

Jack 1000
LOL!!!!

Direll's injuries are sounding more and more like when Hulk Hogan was in the WWF and some opponent would be beating up on the Hulkster. "Oh! Hogan's in pain now! Look at him! He can barely movie He may have a broken (made up body part) orbital capacitor in his leg the way he's limping!" (Now attribute this to Direll in his dressing room after the Abraham fight.)

Later in the Hogan match!!! "Oh what a turnaround by Hogan. He's walking on that leg!!! His orbital capacitor may have just snapped into place!!! What courage, what incredible determination!!!! He's got Andre The Giant Down!!! He covers him!!!!! 1-2-3 it's OVER!!!!! The Hulkster, from out of nowhere just won!!! He's back!!! (Direll after his March comeback.)

God, if he was an HBO fighter, Lamply would be milking the medical drama out of this thing.

Now for the record, I think Direll was certainly hurt and stunned. But now more than ever, he exaggerated his pain I think to get a DQ win, rather than face getting knocked out. "Your winning most of the rounds, why risk it?"

Jack
D-MARV
what a bitch!
Hittman25
andre is a real shit bag
gravytrain
I'd say I'd boycott the motherfucker but it'd be useless.
Box in Hand
Death to Dirrell. May his innards explode and may his gorgeous wife end up on my front door looking for a Real man.
ViperSniper
Pavlik and now Dirrell must have been touched by an angel with both their miraculously speedy recoveries from two very serious conditions.

PRAISE THE LORD!!
The CEO
Here's what I said about Dirrell a year ago...

QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 12 2009, 10:57 PM) *
Dirrell could win it...but I have a feeling he's gonna choke. I see mental vulnerablility in him...

QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 18 2009, 10:04 AM) *
lol...Dirrell is a head case....his own worst enemy....

On a related note...the TRUE cause of Mikkel Kessler's double vision has finally been made public...

Those Light Euro Pilsners are a KILLER.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Nov 17 2010, 12:58 AM) *
Pavlik and now Dirrell must have been touched by an angel with both their miraculously speedy recoveries from two very serious conditions.

PRAISE THE LORD!!

LOL!!!!! I think that Pastor Benny Hinn could do a "Healing Special" with Andre Direll and Kelly Pavlik as special guests!!!!!

Jack
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 17 2010, 01:44 PM) *
LOL!!!!! I think that Pastor Benny Hinn could do a "Healing Special" with Andre Direll and Kelly Pavlik as special guests!!!!!

Jack

Ah Man! That's ruly fucked up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.