Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather acussed of assault?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman

Money get busy in the ring bro!!!!

Vegas security guard alleges battery by Mayweather Jr.
CBSSports.com wire reports
Nov. 16, 2010

LAS VEGAS -- Police in Las Vegas say a security guard is accusing boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. of poking him in the face several times and threatening him over parking violations outside Mayweather's home.

Las Vegas police Officer Marcus Martin said Tuesday that Mayweather refused to speak with police called to his home after the Monday evening confrontation.

Martin says a misdemeanor battery report was taken and is being submitted to the Clark County district attorney for possible prosecution.

The security guard told police that Mayweather has been in an ongoing dispute with homeowner association guards over parking outside his home.

The 33-year-old Mayweather faces unrelated felony coercion, grand larceny and robbery charges stemming from a Sept. 9 dispute with the mother of his children.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 16 2010, 01:25 PM) *
Money get busy in the ring bro!!!!

Vegas security guard alleges battery by Mayweather Jr.
CBSSports.com wire reports
Nov. 16, 2010

LAS VEGAS -- Police in Las Vegas say a security guard is accusing boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. of poking him in the face several times and threatening him over parking violations outside Mayweather's home.

Las Vegas police Officer Marcus Martin said Tuesday that Mayweather refused to speak with police called to his home after the Monday evening confrontation.

Martin says a misdemeanor battery report was taken and is being submitted to the Clark County district attorney for possible prosecution.

The security guard told police that Mayweather has been in an ongoing dispute with homeowner association guards over parking outside his home.

The 33-year-old Mayweather faces unrelated felony coercion, grand larceny and robbery charges stemming from a Sept. 9 dispute with the mother of his children.

Yup! There's a real hero to support! LOL! Seriously though, I love watching Floyd get in trouble like this! It gets more people off the Floyd fan wagon and onto the Floyd hatewagon!

Jack
caneman
I asked him about on facebook and he deleted it right away! lolz
gravytrain
At least he's staying active.
Snoop
Poking him in the face?
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 16 2010, 07:16 PM) *
Poking him in the face?

I always thought floyd acted slightly funny, now we know he likes poking men
STEVENSKI
Well hope this guys sues & gets a payout. Some people are just so dumb. Then there is Floyd who takes dumb to a whole new level visited only by Roger.
gravytrain
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 16 2010, 04:02 PM) *
Well hope this guys sues & gets a payout. Some people are just so dumb. Then there is Floyd who takes dumb to a whole new level visited only by Roger.

Most people don't know shit about being dumb, motherfuckers don't know about being dumb. The midwest produces the best dumbasses.
D-MARV
LOL... poking someone is considered assault? LMAO
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Nov 17 2010, 09:01 AM) *

When your hands are considered lethal weapons it sure is.
gravytrain
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 16 2010, 05:35 PM) *

or when you're a rich.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 16 2010, 07:03 PM) *
or when you're a rich.

true story rolleyes_anim.gif
True-Boxing-Fan
That is so funny he is getting charged with assault for poking someone in the face. To be honest he totally deserves it. Lil Floyd thinks he is above everyone and thinks he can treat people like shit. Even if the guy that Lil Floyd assualted provoked him, Lil Floyd needs to show some maturity and take the high road instead of always trying to be the big shot. I hope the judge in all of Lil Floyds pending cases throws the book at him and makes an example of him.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Nov 17 2010, 11:39 AM) *
I hope the judge in all of Lil Floyds pending cases throws the book at him and makes an example of him.

I agree. Floyd has shown he is quite a violent person.
Hittman25
Floyd is just upset at the fact manny is makin money look like a fool he knws it we knw it....
Spyder
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Nov 16 2010, 05:01 PM) *

Battery...yep, touch anyone in a threatening manner and your ass will have to answer to it. Make them feel threatened, and you've just assaulted them.
Snoop
But I mean did they have to use the phrase "poking him in the face?" Makes it sound so slapsticky that I can hardly take it seriously.
caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 17 2010, 12:16 PM) *
But I mean did they have to use the phrase "poking him in the face?" Makes it sound so slapsticky that I can hardly take it seriously.

I hear you Snoop but there is a "trend" that is there for PBF...he is making his bed though & while it could all be bullshit, I could see him doing it in front of his rapper buddies he had over! His persona is gonna fuck him up if he ain't careful! My point is that 4 felony charges plus this ain't good @ all! Just to add one point, if he fought Pacman last weekend, the chances are neither charge would have happened! A lot of these guys already have targets on their heads, there is no reason to make them bigger by their actions! Bullshit or not!
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Nov 16 2010, 08:39 PM) *
That is so funny he is getting charged with assault for poking someone in the face. To be honest he totally deserves it. Lil Floyd thinks he is above everyone and thinks he can treat people like shit. Even if the guy that Lil Floyd assualted provoked him, Lil Floyd needs to show some maturity and take the high road instead of always trying to be the big shot. I hope the judge in all of Lil Floyds pending cases throws the book at him and makes an example of him.

This guy has Michael Irvins Disease. This guy who used to me my favorite fighter has now lead me to permanently dismiss is ass. I no longer give a shit about this guy,
Run and Gun Game Calls
hard to believe the lengths mayweather will go to, just to avoid a fight with pacquio laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 17 2010, 05:36 PM) *
I hear you Snoop but there is a "trend" that is there for PBF...he is making his bed though & while it could all be bullshit, I could see him doing it in front of his rapper buddies he had over! His persona is gonna fuck him up if he ain't careful! My point is that 4 felony charges plus this ain't good @ all! Just to add one point, if he fought Pacman last weekend, the chances are neither charge would have happened! A lot of these guys already have targets on their heads, there is no reason to make them bigger by their actions! Bullshit or not!

I'm just sayin', at least state it more officially like, "directed his finger with intentions of threat" or something that sounds more adult. "Poking me in the face" sounds like a kid complaining to their mother that his older brother is picking on him.
Run and Gun Game Calls
lol Still funny that floyd is being charged with "poking" men.
Snoop
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 17 2010, 08:32 PM) *
lol Still funny that floyd is being charged with "poking" men.

laugh.gif

Definitely doesn't help the rumors of him being gay.
Run and Gun Game Calls
lol I know right!!
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 16 2010, 06:35 PM) *

Or when you're worth 75M! Or 90M as many claim!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.