Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Manuel Marquez Vs Zab Judah
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Hittman25
Just an idea! If marquez gets past katisdis and wants to maybe win another title in another division...zab should have a mandatory matchup with kazier mabuza or sumthing like that...he wins that fight and fight jmm....its just a thot i knw it sounds a lil crazy but boxing is more bullshit half the time now so why not just the fights the fights that sound good on paper...idk i mite be sounding like an asshole but if freddie wants to fight jmm at welterweight u can fight him at light welterweight for a more compelling battle haha but ya....what yall gangsta g's of the craft think
King Eugene
I think Zab blows him out early.
BigG
Marquez by decision
kidbazooka1
Marquez by late rd stoppage. Zab ain't got nothing for JuanMa.
BrutalBodyShots
I think Marquez stops Zab late after some rough early moments. I could see Zab getting a flash knockdown or 2 of Marquez early with the straight left much the way Pacquiao did... but Marquez weathers the early storm and comes on strong. At that point I say Zab folds mentally, knowing he has dropped his man once or twice and not only is he still in the ring, but he's putting it on him.

JLUVBABY
marquez destroys zab... zab is done...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
This would be an interesting fight. Who knows how much Marquez has left. Going up to 147 and then down to 135 may have taken something out of him. It's hard to measure how much he has left by judging the last Diaz fight. Juan Diaz is more washed up than a lot of fighters. Judah has the speed to beat Marquez to the punch in the early goings. He's a confident fighter right now as well, since he had a huge KO win over Santa Cruz and the decision over Matthysse. However, Judah always seems to fade in the middle rounds. Marquez would get to him at this point. Marquez doesn't have the power to knock Judah down though, and Judah would get through the rounds just fine. It'd be a close match up, but I think Judah's speed comes through in the end. I'd take Zab in a very close decision.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Zab early or Marquez late.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 18 2010, 11:54 PM) *
This would be an interesting fight. Who knows how much Marquez has left. Going up to 147 and then down to 135 may have taken something out of him. It's hard to measure how much he has left by judging the last Diaz fight. Juan Diaz is more washed up than a lot of fighters. Judah has the speed to beat Marquez to the punch in the early goings. He's a confident fighter right now as well, since he had a huge KO win over Santa Cruz and the decision over Matthysse. However, Judah always seems to fade in the middle rounds. Marquez would get to him at this point. Marquez doesn't have the power to knock Judah down though, and Judah would get through the rounds just fine. It'd be a close match up, but I think Judah's speed comes through in the end. I'd take Zab in a very close decision.

Lose a sig bet?

That pic is f'ning GHEY..

lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.