Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karceno4life---Boxing scholar
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
I don't know if any of you guys have ever encountered this dude on youtube, but I came across Karceno4life's page the other day and I spent alll night wathcing all of his vids. This man definitely knows his shit about boxing and digs DEEP into Pacquiao and Mayweather and I found out alot of interesting shit i've never known before. I've already questioned Arums motives before, but if this doesn't make you think deeper than I don't know what willl...

mexi-cutioner
Here are a couple more vids I found thought provoking:

He also makes a video saying Pac has really only won 6 world titles, since Barrera vacated the WBC featherweight title before their bout and when he beat Hatton all he won was the ring and IBO titles, not the recognized world titles i'm sure most of us already knew that though. At best, we can say Pac is tied for the record with DLH but saying he won 8 is utter horseshit and some Top Rank propaganda. We might as well go out on a limb and say Hector Camacho is a 7 division world champion because he also won 7 titles in 7 weight divisions
Run and Gun Game Calls
Did you notice every video h had put a bad spin on anything pacquio has done, and sugar coated the floyd side of things?

extremely bias, which is fine, but I dont give any of it much credability
Run and Gun Game Calls
Also after a little closer look, he posts all of floyds web casts on his site. he is a mayweather nuthugger
thehype
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 18 2010, 11:58 PM) *
Also after a little closer look, he posts all of floyds web casts on his site. he is a mayweather nuthugger

It takes one to know one.

laugh.gif
Run and Gun Game Calls
Lol funny hype. I think Pacquio is a good fighter, but not a nut hugger. I think he should take the drug tests, and demand floyd not use numbing agents on his hands. Fair is fair
Run and Gun Game Calls
This vid on karcenos site tells you all you need to know about floyd, and why people dont like him. It has little to do with his phoney public persona, and everything to do with the real Floyd Jr.

thehype
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Nov 18 2010, 10:26 PM) *
This man definitely knows his shit about boxing and digs DEEP into Pacquiao and Mayweather and I found out alot of interesting shit i've never known before. I've already questioned Arums motives before, but if this doesn't make you think deeper than I don't know what willl...

You haven't heard most of this stuff before?

dntknw.gif

You gotta pay closer attention to the main site. Dig through our archives:

http://www.fighthype.com/archives

The truth is out there.

laugh.gif
Box in Hand
Common sense has no place in this world anymore. How dare you try to come with these common sense videos and break people out the matrix. Keep the sheep sleep and the money will pour in duh. Seriously though anyone with half a brain knows there is snake shit going on in Pacquiao's camp.
Run and Gun Game Calls
could be box, but like Pac Mayweather raised on weight kept his speed, and now I think hits with more power.

Is he a cheater? I dont know, same goes with pac. I just think you have to be very careful before accusing someone without any proof
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 18 2010, 09:15 PM) *
You haven't heard most of this stuff before?

dntknw.gif

You gotta pay closer attention to the main site. Dig through our archives:

http://www.fighthype.com/archives

The truth is out there.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 18 2010, 09:28 PM) *
Common sense has no place in this world anymore. How dare you try to come with these common sense videos and break people out the matrix. Keep the sheep sleep and the money will pour in duh. Seriously though anyone with half a brain knows there is snake shit going on in Pacquiao's camp.

I knew alot of it, but what really stood out was the statements made by Arum and Floyd and how Floyd never actually ducked Margarito, Cotto and Hatton, but Arum failed to have them materialize while he was under Top Rank...he then adds aritlces to strengthen his argument....I also never knew about Alex Ariza's past nor did I hear about Pac-Clottey not acutally having 50,000 in attendance

No1 on teh boards really talks about these thigns when talking about Pac and Floyd so I just wanted to see everyone's input on it and if they've heard about this guy/what he has to say
Box in Hand
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Nov 19 2010, 01:19 AM) *
I knew alot of it, but what really stood out was the statements made by Arum and Floyd and how Floyd never actually ducked Margarito, Cotto and Hatton, but Arum failed to have them materialize while he was under Top Rank...he then adds aritlces to strengthen his argument....I also never knew about Alex Ariza's past nor did I hear about Pac-Clottey not acutally having 50,000 in attendance

No1 on teh boards really talks about these thigns when talking about Pac and Floyd so I just wanted to see everyone's input on it and if they've heard about this guy/what he has to say

Mexi-Cutioner I'm with you on this 100% and thank you for the videos. Blew my mind man. I'm just saying some folks don't want to hear the truth anymore.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Wow so some Floyd Mayweather cum guzzler sits in his one room apartment talking conspiratorily into his computer, sporting a concerned look on his face whilst sharing his mumblings on 'the truth.'

Seriously this crap could be done better by any number of members on these boards, who would definately put forward some better arguments than this fool in an attempt to discredit Pac (which he is obviously trying to do.) Snoop you keen? laugh.gif

AussieLad
One can only hope Floyd ends up like this

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.