Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:UFC-123:Rampage vs. Machida@10PM(ET)/9PM(CT)/7PM(PT)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
I only caught the last round and a half...couldn't tell shit from that....but even Rampage is saying he got his ass whooped in there...lol

Warlord
Machida says he doesn't disagree with the judges. Because he knows he can't. Not after his "victory" in the first Shogun fight. Karma is a bitch, eh Machida?
Mean Mister Mustard
2 rounds close, 3rd for Machida. Close fight, could have gone either way, Jackson needs to find another way to get inside other than swinging for the fences.
Warlord
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 21 2010, 12:33 AM) *
I only caught the last round and a half...couldn't tell shit from that....but even Rampage is saying he got his ass whooped in there...lol

Naa, I don't have a problem with the decision. Machida took the 3rd definitively, but there is no reason at all why the judges couldn't have given the first two to Rampage. He landed more punches in the first two, and was the clear aggressor. Machida landed a few leg kicks, but nothing sexy to really wow the judges with.
Warlord
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 21 2010, 12:38 AM) *
2 rounds close, 3rd for Machida. Close fight, could have gone either way, Jackson needs to find another way to get inside other than swinging for the fences.

He actually started throwing leg kicks in the 3rd, but yeah, you're right. Though I have to say he looked more complete tonight than he has in a long time. I was happy as shit when Machida started working for that armbar, because I knew that Rampage would try to slam his way out of it. Pity Machida gave it up just in time (in mid-air!) to avoid a slam that would have most probably finished him.
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 20 2010, 10:38 PM) *
Man, Phil Davis coming out in pink tights every goddamn fight is starting to look really suspect.

haha! too true.
BigG
Rampage was saying he got his ass whooped but I honestly thought it could've gone either way cuz Rmapge won the 2nd round clearly and Machida obviously won the 3rd but the first round was too close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.