Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P4P Facts
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Hittman25
Thanks ZAB for being real. READ THIS!!!
Here's Pacquiao's weights in the last 4 years:

Pacquiao vs. Morales 3: November, 2006 - Pacquiao's weight inside the ring was 144 lbs.

Pacquiao vs. Barrera 2: October 2007 He was 144 during fight night.

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2: March 2008 - Pacquiao's weight during the fight was 145.

Pacquiao vs. Diaz: June 2008 - Pacquiao went up to lightweight for the first time and on fight night re-hydrated to 147.

Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya: December, 2008 - The limit for the fight was 147 and on fight night Pacquiao weighed 148 1/2.

Pacquaio vs. Hatton: May, 2009 - Pacquiao weighed 148.

Pacquiao vs. Cotto: November, 2009 - Pacquiao weighed around 149.

That's a five pound increase in 4 years!!! Wow! Steroids huh?!?

Mayweather Sr. screwed up again. How could a man jailed for illegal drug trafficking convince people that Pacquiao using drugs on his last fights.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Hitler

Still, Floyd insist Manny(according to Floyd is an easy fight, easy money, 1-dimensional fighter) to take a random blood test. WTF!

Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN_Y9XnhGQ

History will not remember Mayweather Jr. as an all-time great. It won't put him on the pedestal with Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard and Julio Cesar Chavez. Because to be great, you have to fight the great, and for most of his career Mayweather has staunchly refused to do that.

Manny Pacquiao continue to do what boxing fans have always wanted Floyd Mayweather Jr to do. Make fights with the most threatening opponents and once the bell ring go to war. Pacman is a true warrior willing to die in the ring. When Pacquiao goes into the ring he fights for his country and his legacy. Pac is the only boxer won titles of the 4 of 8 original weight class. We all know Floyd fights for money. Search the Floyd Mayweather interview by the ruggedman. Floyd said "Legacy dont pay bills"

"I didnt know from where the punches were coming, Manny Pacquiao is one of the best boxers I ever fought" - Cotto

"I'm just doing my job, to give a good fight and make people happy" - Manny Pacquiao

This is on youtube these arent my ideas i just wanted to share this thot it was pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EmZS2osucM
gravytrain
If you think this shit is cool then you and Hops need to start paying Pac some rent for that property on his ballsack.

KookedKrack
lmao @longcat

good job fitz man
STEVENSKI
thumbsdown_anim.gif @ Fitz
Snoop
Once again, Fitz gets straight to the fucking point.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 23 2010, 05:56 AM) *
Once again, Fitz gets straight to the fucking point.

Really? I fell alseep half way through laugh.gif

The fight night weights is something I've always found very interesting though.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 23 2010, 11:01 AM) *
Really? I fell alseep half way through laugh.gif

The fight night weights is something I've always found very interesting though.

This topic has been beaten to death. We all know where everyone stands, we've all heard the arguments from both sides. There's really no need to bring this shit up again.
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 23 2010, 09:07 PM) *
This topic has been beaten to death. We all know where everyone stands, we've all heard the arguments from both sides. There's really no need to bring this shit up again.

I don't think we have enough topics to discuss Mayweather or Pacquiao. We need a few more.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 23 2010, 05:07 AM) *

Then try having a go at the guy that started the fucken thread.
Hittman25
well i was trying to spark a conversation about steriods cuz idk if this lil article has nething to do with pacman being on stroids i just wanted to see if ne one else had knowledge and if im on ne ones dick rite now its sergio martinez hahahah
Hops
Well, you could have at least read some of the responses to your arguments. Snoop and the gang have already invented other arguments to support Pac's use of steroids. Have you read the Pac's-Full-of-Acne-Because-of-Roids argument?
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 23 2010, 12:08 PM) *
Then try having a go at the guy that started the fucken thread.

I thought I was. laugh.gif

well i was trying to spark a conversation about steriods cuz idk if this lil article has nething to do with pacman being on stroids i just wanted to see if ne one else had knowledge and if im on ne ones dick rite now its sergio martinez hahahah

Ahhhh...so THAT'S what this thread is really about. laugh.gif

No but in all serious bro I'm just fucking with you. It's just that this particular topic a few months back where someone even made a graphical presentation of Pacquiao's fight night weights. In fact, we covered it recently in this thread:

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...26421&st=10

But yeah, it's a legit point you're bringing up, it's just been gone over and over and over again on this board and I think people are just tired of going through the motions. Nothing personal though.

Well, you could have at least read some of the responses to your arguments. Snoop and the gang have already invented other arguments to support Pac's use of steroids. Have you read the Pac's-Full-of-Acne-Because-of-Roids argument?

Kinda like how you responded to your claim about Margarito peaking before the fight or how you backed up all that ass garbage that come out of your mouth here:

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...6415&st=290

laugh.gif

Dude, of all people to talk about ducking out of threads, you need to shut the fuck up the most.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 23 2010, 12:38 AM) *
1Thanks ZAB for being real. READ THIS!!!

Pacquiao vs. Morales 3: November, 2006 - Pacquiao's weight inside the ring was 144 lbs.

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2: March 2008 - Pacquiao's weight during the fight was 145.

Pacquiao vs. Diaz: June 2008 - Pacquiao went up to lightweight for the first time and on fight night re-hydrated to 147.

Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya: December, 2008 - The limit for the fight was 147 and on fight night Pacquiao weighed 148 1/2.

2Mayweather Sr. screwed up again. How could a man jailed for illegal drug trafficking convince people that Pacquiao using drugs on his last fights.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Hitler

3Still, Floyd insist Manny(according to Floyd is an easy fight, easy money, 1-dimensional fighter) to take a random blood test. WTF!

Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN_Y9XnhGQ

4History will not remember Mayweather Jr. as an all-time great. It won't put him on the pedestal with Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard and Julio Cesar Chavez. Because to be great, you have to fight the great, and for most of his career Mayweather has staunchly refused to do that.

Manny Pacquiao continue to do what boxing fans have always wanted Floyd Mayweather Jr to do. Make fights with the most threatening opponents and once the bell ring go to war. Pacman is a true warrior willing to die in the ring. When Pacquiao goes into the ring he fights for his country and his legacy. Pac is the only boxer won titles of the 4 of 8 original weight class. We all know Floyd fights for money. Search the Floyd Mayweather interview by the ruggedman. Floyd said "Legacy dont pay bills"

"I didnt know from where the punches were coming, Manny Pacquiao is one of the best boxers I ever fought" - Cotto

"I'm just doing my job, to give a good fight and make people happy" - Manny Pacquiao

This is on youtube these arent my ideas i just wanted to share this thot it was pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EmZS2osucM

1. Everybody on steroids doesn't look like Ronnie Coleman, taking them or other PEDs doesn't mean you'll gain lots of weight.

2. What does Mayweather Sr. being arrested have to do with anything? That would be like saying that since Arum has been in trouble with bribery that he's actually fixed some of Pac's fights and he can't be believed if he says otherwise.

3.Blood tests mean jack shit. Olympic athletes get the same testing and are competing against the best competition in the world and sometimes breaking world records. There's no scientific evidence to confirm anything about testing Pac has said, a teaspoon of blood is nothing too.

4. Pac's manager said now Pac's fights will only be about money, though I'm suspecting Clottey and Marg were also only about money too. How the fuck is that any different than what Mayweather did after fighting Oscar? The only difference is Mayweather has pissed on our legs and called it piss, Pac and team Pac are trying to call it rain.

I didn't imagine Mayweather moving up in weight, facing for the most part quality opposition, and fighting the champion for his belt within the limit of that weight class. Those were legacy fights. Mayweather was just a premier fighter way before Pac and was making money fights before Pac.

QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 23 2010, 09:05 AM) *

The only way to know if someone is on steroids is to test them, drug testing in boxing is useless. It's a post-fight urinalysis and in some states it can be delayed until much after the fight. I think a big reason people are suspect about Pacquiao is because whenever Mayweather said "I want Oly style drug testing" you found out real quickly why Pac would make a good politician.
JLUVBABY
im reading this bullshit drinking warm cognac... lol... so damn smooth... here is the deal tho... as far as im concerned i am 50/50 as to rather or not pac is juicing... i wish someone or some of yall could post some more concrete evidence... if i had to guess id say maybe he is being juiced (and again i dont think he knows he's being juiced)... but that aside there is no facts saying such.... unless science can catch him if he is juicing they are doing a good job hiding that shit....
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Nov 23 2010, 12:38 AM) *
Thanks ZAB for being real. READ THIS!!!

I usually stay away from the PBF/Manny talk since they are both chumps for not getting it on, but I happen to know a little about "gear" aka steroids.

I'll keep this short. Winstrol aka "Winny" is a form of gear that is used for strength, endurance (red blood cell production), cutting (ripped look/increase vascularity) you won't hold water, increase bone density..etc and it's not for mass gains. most "in the know" use it for "cutting up/getting shredded" it's available in pill form or injection.

In a nutshell, there are multiple types of steroids that can be used for different results. Not all gear has you walking around looking like Mr. Olympia
thehype
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 24 2010, 10:41 AM) *
I usually stay away from the PBF/Manny talk since they are both chumps for not getting it on, but I happen to know a little about "gear" aka steroids.

I'll keep this short. Winstrol aka "Winny" is a form of gear that is used for strength, endurance (red blood cell production), cutting (ripped look/increase vascularity) you won't hold water, increase bone density..etc and it's not for mass gains. most "in the know" use it for "cutting up/getting shredded" it's available in pill form or injection.

In a nutshell, there are multiple types of steroids that can be used for different results. Not all gear has you walking around looking like Mr. Olympia

clapping.gif

jlupi
In a nutshell, there are multiple types of steroids that can be used for different results. Not all gear has you walking around looking like Mr. Olympia>>>>

That can be effective when taken for 7-14 days and not detected on day 8 or 15?
Fitz
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 25 2010, 02:41 AM) *

Thanks, you have said what I have been trying to say for a while, but I lack the knowledge you have, so you put it perfectly.

I just never understood why just about everyone thinks you automatically put on mass. It's almost as if they think of bodybuilders and pro wrestlers and automatically think that everyone looks like that on steroids.
The tour de france, which is also known as cheats on seats. Have many, they are cyclists and don't require mass, they require endurance. Marathon runners, then you have weight lifters who use it, and they can sometimes just look fat and such. Every athlete needs it for different reasons, but the ignorant seems to think everyone will put on ridiculous muscle.
Thanks, you said it perfectly.
Fitz
QUOTE (jlupi @ Nov 25 2010, 09:19 AM) *
In a nutshell, there are multiple types of steroids that can be used for different results. Not all gear has you walking around looking like Mr. Olympia>>>>

That can be effective when taken for 7-14 days and not detected on day 8 or 15?

Mosley found a way didn't he?
Snoop
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 24 2010, 04:41 PM) *

And there you fucking go... thumbsup_anim.gif
jlupi
Mosley found a way didn't he?>>>>

Not to my knowledge

he took a then undetectable steroid that no testing could find. He did cycles he didnt just take it for 4 days
Fitz
QUOTE (jlupi @ Nov 25 2010, 10:00 AM) *
Mosley found a way didn't he?>>>>

Not to my knowledge

he took a then undetectable steroid that no testing could find. He did cycles he didnt just take it for 4 days

Yep, that's true. My bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.