Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about Ward v Bika?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
It's not safe.

Ward best be bringing his A game. Sakio seems determined to make a statement. Can he touch Ward's less than proven beard?

I think this is the sleeper of the weekend and the month. We will know a lot more about Ward after this one (unless Bika manages to get DQed early, again).
lloyd mayflower
One thing Bika always makes for is an ugly scrappy affair, your right about Ward needing his A-game for this one Smarty. This is one of those, "we'll learn a lot about the young up and comer" sort of fights
JLUVBABY
i have a feeling bika will be a little more trouble for ward then some might be thinking.... he has very good power in his punches and if nothing else he will keep the fight interesting.. ward will def have to bring his a game as beardo said... bika is very dangerous...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 24 2010, 07:06 PM) *
i have a feeling bika will be a little more trouble for ward then some might be thinking.... he has very good power in his punches and if nothing else he will keep the fight interesting.. ward will def have to bring his a game as beardo said... bika is very dangerous...

I honestly think that this has an outside shot to turnout to be the fight of the month and maybe the year.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 24 2010, 04:33 PM) *
It's not safe.

Ward best be bringing his A game. Sakio seems determined to make a statement. Can he touch Ward's less than proven beard?

I think this is the sleeper of the weekend and the month. We will know a lot more about Ward after this one (unless Bika manages to get DQed early, again).

if bika gets dq'd like last time that means ward has been blasted out... bika fucked himself in his last fight... lol... mendy was done...
STEVENSKI
Bika cannot win on the cards. The fix is in unless he scores a clean KO.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 24 2010, 10:46 PM) *

I agree.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 25 2010, 04:46 PM) *

Absolute crap. Everyone knows that robberies only happen in Europe.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 25 2010, 06:18 PM) *

Yeah with his crude style Bika cannot compete with a fighter of American Olympic pedigree let alone win a decision.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 25 2010, 12:18 AM) *

You have with out a doubt never been to Oakland.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 25 2010, 03:00 AM) *
Yeah with his crude style Bika cannot compete with a fighter of American Olympic pedigree let alone win a decision.

Yeah, it is very unlikely that the judges would have to rob Bika in a decision. But in that unlikelihood they would not fail to leave Sakio blind. In fact, he could lose even if he KTFO Ward, given his obvious record of uncouth behavior.
D-MARV
No robbery will happen. Ward will win quite clearly! Bika will have a few moments though.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Nov 25 2010, 06:54 AM) *
No robbery will happen. Ward will win quite clearly! Bika will have a few moments though.

Unless Bika Sakios the shit outta him.
Mean Mister Mustard
It would be interesting to see Ward try to fight dirty like he has done in his last 3 fights against Bika, but I think he tries to fight smart in this one.
caneman
I think Ward will pull it out no matter if he has to fight dirty again!
Maxy
I think Ward will win this on points but he ain't no star for the American boys and hopefully he gets stretched.
The CEO
Andre Ward is probably the dirtiest active fighter on the scene today...he's like a fuckin' Froch/Hatton hybrid...no skills, no versatility, no Class.........

rolleyes_anim.gif
alaganza
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 24 2010, 09:06 PM) *

Agreed

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 25 2010, 12:46 AM) *

Also I agree. I hate it when fighters fight in their hometowns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.