Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christie Martin shot and stabbed...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
Christie Martin Shot and stabbed
D-MARV
She's still alive... I read this earlier. The way it was titled, I thought she had died.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Nov 24 2010, 05:28 PM) *
She's still alive... I read this earlier. The way it was titled, I thought she had died.

lol.. my bad dmarv...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 24 2010, 06:25 PM) *

OOPS you beat me too it even if it was a different link! My bad!
SmartyBeardo
Dude was probably tired of being "sonned" by his wife.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 25 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Dude was probably tired of being "sonned" by his wife.

lol.. you think she was putting hands on him beardo... lol...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 25 2010, 03:46 PM) *
lol.. you think she was putting hands on him beardo... lol...

Obvious aint it?

Dude was tired of getting "sonned." Cut the bitch up and she kept coming. Shot her in the leg meat. At least you can't call him merciless.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 25 2010, 08:06 PM) *
Obvious aint it?

Dude was tired of getting "sonned." Cut the bitch up and she kept coming. Shot her in the leg meat. At least you can't call him merciless.

lol...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 26 2010, 06:36 AM) *
lol...

Just role playing.

I hope Christie is okay and that she fine tunes her taste in men.
SmartyBeardo
At least she didn't get MarvinGayed.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2010, 08:17 AM) *
Just role playing.

I hope Christie is okay and that she fine tunes her taste in men.

i always thought that dude was too old for her.. i bet he was the jelous type too...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 26 2010, 07:29 AM) *
i always thought that dude was too old for her.. i bet he was the jelous type too...

I imagine he is the incarcerated type about now.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2010, 08:33 AM) *
I imagine he is the incarcerated type about now.

did they get him?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 26 2010, 07:37 AM) *
did they get him?

Don't know, but if not, they will.
Run and Gun Game Calls
I know cristie very well, hard to believe this happened. She's an awesome person, so I hope they bury jim
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 26 2010, 10:21 PM) *
I know cristie very well, hard to believe this happened. She's an awesome person, so I hope they bury jim

keep us updated then run and gun... the press seems one story and done on this... very sad...
JLUVBABY
UPDATE....

jim martin nabbed
Run and Gun Game Calls
I havent been able to talk to the family yet, bur close mutual friends say it was over jims drinking. Will post when i get some info
Run and Gun Game Calls
Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Police records show that Christy Martin's husband attacked the former women's boxing champion after she told him she was leaving him for a woman.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office records released Wednesday say the couple had been having marital problems.

James Martin was charged Tuesday with attempted murder and aggravated battery with a weapon after being on the lam for almost a week. Deputies say the 66-year-old man stabbed and shot the 42-year-old boxer during a fight at their house last week.

Christy Martin was able to run out of the house and flag down a motorist, who took her to a hospital. The motorist says she had a handgun and said her husband may have shot himself.

James Martin is in custody but is in the hospital. Deputies didn't know if he had an attorney.

Wow never saw that coming

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.