Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
Weather you live in the states or not, we all have things we are thankful for. I hope everyone is happy & heathy this holiday season! Peace y'all!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 24 2010, 07:02 PM) *
Weather you live in the states or not, we all have things we are thankful for. I hope everyone is happy & heathy this holiday season! Peace y'all!

Back at ya', caneman.

Thanksgiving is what it is all about.

Thanks to you all, for putting up with my crusty old fat hobo ass.
pcraw
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 24 2010, 08:12 PM) *
Back at ya', caneman.

Thanksgiving is what it is all about.

Thanks to you all, for putting up with my crusty old fat hobo ass.

i like ya you old shit talking ass train hoppin hobo... lol...
Spyder
caneman
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 25 2010, 01:00 AM) *

LMAO! Where did you find that bro?
SmartyBeardo
Now that is what the good ole USofA is all about!
King Eugene
Happy Thanksgiving!

Man I want some deep fried turkey!
thehype
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 25 2010, 01:28 AM) *
Happy Thanksgiving!

Man I want some deep fried turkey!

I'm dressing the turkey right now.

Gravy on everything (including the fruit salad)!
caneman
I am doing honey baked ham & grill a pork tenderloin! Should be good!
STEVENSKI
Man I am feeling hungry reading that Cane.
kidbazooka1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
alaganza
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 25 2010, 05:19 PM) *
Man I am feeling hungry reading that Cane.

You should become the first Aussie to start celebrating Thanksgiving as a yearly tradition...it's all about eating a couple crap loads of food, and passing out on the couch watching the Cowboys and Lions games.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 25 2010, 06:56 PM) *
You should become the first Aussie to start celebrating Thanksgiving as a yearly tradition...it's all about eating a couple crap loads of food, and passing out on the couch watching the Cowboys and Lions games.

Actually, you eat a crap load of food, pass out watching football, wake up, eat a crap load of food, pass out after the pumpkin and strawberry-rhubarb pies, wake up, make a turkey, cranberry sauce and mayonnaise sandwich, pass out, wake up, go shopping at 3am.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 26 2010, 12:56 PM) *

Sounds good but I am working today. TGIF!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I hope everybody had a great, and safe, Thanksgiving. I enjoyed my turkey and enjoyed the football games. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 25 2010, 10:16 PM) *
Actually, you eat a crap load of food, pass out watching football, wake up, eat a crap load of food, pass out after the pumpkin and strawberry-rhubarb pies, wake up, make a turkey, cranberry sauce and mayonnaise sandwich, pass out, wake up, go shopping at 3am.

You crazy bro, even if you ain't so far off! lmao! Anyone who is brave enough ti go out on black Friday, good luck and be safe! Peace y'all!
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2010, 03:16 AM) *

Sounds about right.

You crazy bro, even if you ain't so far off! lmao! Anyone who is brave enough ti go out on black Friday, good luck and be safe! Peace y'all!

Went once myself for the experience. That was about enough.
lloyd mayflower
Whats black friday? Over here we call the last friday before Christmas black friday cos its always fuckin carnage. Take it its along the same lines?
SmartyBeardo
Let me clarify my position.

I make the money. The wife spends it. She is too savvy a shopper to compete with the hordes on Black Friday. Stores have already opened here though; 4am.

I get to do interviews today. Funny how in the middle of "the end of the economic world" my biggest problem is finding decent employees. If it was that bad, you would think I would have a line out my door. Of course, I am mighty particular.

Tried something new with the turkey this year. I stuffed it with whole, unpeeled apples and bunches of garlic. The turkey had an apple smoked flavor and the apples were a perfect turkey flavored sauce in the peel. The garlic was soft and buttery (perfect on the toasted sourdough baguettes).
The CEO
I'll be havin' Pumpkin Pie for breakfast through the weekend...

Hope y'all had a good one...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 26 2010, 05:26 AM) *
I'll be havin' Pumpkin Pie for breakfast through the weekend...

Hope y'all had a good one...

Right up there with pizza in the breakfast HOF.
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2010, 07:10 AM) *
Let me clarify my position.

I make the money. The wife spends it. She is too savvy a shopper to compete with the hordes on Black Friday. Stores have already opened here though; 4am.

I get to do interviews today. Funny how in the middle of "the end of the economic world" my biggest problem is finding decent employees. If it was that bad, you would think I would have a line out my door. Of course, I am mighty particular.

Tried something new with the turkey this year. I stuffed it with whole, unpeeled apples and bunches of garlic. The turkey had an apple smoked flavor and the apples were a perfect turkey flavored sauce in the peel. The garlic was soft and buttery (perfect on the toasted sourdough baguettes).

Sounds very interesting! I took a pork tenderloin & stuffed it with Cajun Seafood stuffing, it had shrimp, scallops, lump crab meat, shrooms, onion, & red peppers & garlic cooked down in white wine with blackening spices, let the wine reduce down to 2/3(they say 1/2 it good enough but I always do it this way), I then blackened the tenderloin on the grill(rare about enough for good grill marks)butterflied the tenderloin & stuffed it with the stuffing & then baked it for 25 minutes on 350! It was really good! Melted in your mouth & the best part is you couldn't taste one thing over the other....it was a perfect mix! It was amazing if if I may say so myself!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 26 2010, 07:49 AM) *
Sounds very interesting! I took a pork tenderloin & stuffed it with Cajun Seafood stuffing, it had shrimp, scallops, lump crab meat, shrooms, onion, & red peppers & garlic cooked down in white wine with blackening spices, let the wine reduce down to 2/3(they say 1/2 it good enough but I always do it this way), I then blackened the tenderloin on the grill(rare about enough for good grill marks)butterflied the tenderloin & stuffed it with the stuffing & then baked it for 25 minutes on 350! It was really good! Melted in your mouth & the best part is you couldn't taste one thing over the other....it was a perfect mix! It was amazing if if I may say so myself!

Got my mouth watering.

I might try that tomorrow. Got a Russian powwow at the hacienda.

Thanks for the recipe.

By the way, I slathered the turkey with a butter, hot mustard, pepper, and herbs paste.
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2010, 01:34 PM) *
Got my mouth watering.

I might try that tomorrow. Got a Russian powwow at the hacienda.

Thanks for the recipe.

By the way, I slathered the turkey with a butter, hot mustard, pepper, and herbs paste.

I forgot to say bro...once the wine reduced, I added bread crumbs til it became a full stuffing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.