Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: David Haye's big news, lol
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Run and Gun Game Calls
Says he is gonna fight both Klitchkos this year, unify the titles then retire this 2011 and become a action movie star in hollywood.

He made those statements this week on the Graham Norton show. What a fucking idiot, I pray he actually fights a klitchko so he can retire even earlier.
Maxy
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 28 2010, 12:43 PM) *
Says he is gonna fight both Klitchkos this year, unify the titles then retire this 2011 and become a action movie star in hollywood.

He made those statements this week on the Graham Norton show. What a fucking idiot, I pray he actually fights a klitchko so he can retire even earlier.

Laughable really ain't it.....I almost feel embarrassed by the bloke.

To be fair he's been making these statements for a long time now, especially the retirement part. He did also say at one time that he wanted to be the first black James Bond. Seriously.

He can be forgiven for all this crap of the past year but he is running out of time and there can be no excuses now. It's the Klits or nothing for me.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 28 2010, 02:15 PM) *
Laughable really ain't it.....I almost feel embarrassed by the bloke.

To be fair he's been making these statements for a long time now, especially the retirement part. He did also say at one time that he wanted to be the first black James Bond. Seriously.

He can be forgiven for all this crap of the past year but he is running out of time and there can be no excuses now. It's the Klits or nothing for me.

LOL man. That shit would be such an insult to the franchise. I'd rather see Jeremy Clarkson as Bond than Haye because Clarkson might actually have the slightest bit of acting ability
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 28 2010, 11:43 AM) *

thats a bunch of shit... he's not fighting neither... lol... i bet he fights a klitschko retread next tho then tells us how the klits are offering slave contracts.... lol... not mad at him tho.. long as he can dupe a buying public to buying his shit i say let him... dude knows he has to be careful even in this diluted hw division... monte barret almost got rid of him and valuev aside he hasnt fought shit at hw besides barrett... he knows the deal.
Run and Gun Game Calls
making his money fighting never beens then getting out??? Your prob right
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 29 2010, 04:43 AM) *

He is even gayer than Graham Norton & that is saying something.

Snoop
Does anyone really take this clown seriously anymore? Though I wouldn't be surprised to see him as an action movie star.
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 28 2010, 07:47 PM) *
Does anyone really take this clown seriously anymore? Though I wouldn't be surprised to see him as an action movie star.

I would.
mrwigi
BWAH!!!! I dont know if i can use this type of language here, but FUCK David Haye!
Run and Gun Game Calls
the only thing haye is good at acting as, is a scared fighter.
Warlord
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Nov 29 2010, 11:25 PM) *
the only thing haye is good at acting as, is a scared fighter.

It's called "method acting."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.