Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Were you impressed with Marquez victory over Katsidis?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sai
I've been hearing mixed reviews on Marquez' victory over Katsidis. I for one was extremely impressed. Not from a "i'm surprised" perspective. but just at the sheer concentration and adjustments Marquez makes during his fights are just flat out incredible.
Jack 1000
THREAD CLOSED-Duplicate Topic,

Please use the round by round discussion thread about the Marquez-Katsidis fight to reply to questions and answers like these. (i.e HBO Marquez-Katsidis)

All users should reply with comments about the fights in the threads already provided for them. Users should only create new forum topics if they:

1.) Are not mentioned elsewhere on the board.

2.) Contribute something meaningful to the discussion of boxing that is not repeated elsewhere in the Boxing Forums.

Hints: Feel free to use the Search feature to look for keywords related to fighters or fights that you may want to talk about. Always try to reply in an existing open thread with relevent topic information instead of creating a new thread.

3.) Obvious duplicate threads or threads that contribute nothing of value to a discussion will be closed.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.