Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosley will agree to anything pac asks for
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Run and Gun Game Calls
Looks like Shane is really gonna need the money from this fight!!!! Team Pacquio will be able to demand anything they want. Doesnt sound good for a competitive fight.

Shane Mosley Divorce... Dude Makes $650k per Month! - TMZ Exclusive
By TMZ (Dec 5, 2010)
-
Apparently, there's still money to be made in boxing -- because 'Sugar' Shane Mosley pulled $650,000 per MONTH in 2010 ... this according to legal docs filed in his divorce case.

Mosley was just ordered to pay his soon-to-be ex-wife Jin Mosley a whopping $20,000 per month in support starting this month ... plus he's got to shell out an extra $60,000 for the past three months.

According to the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Jin claims she needs the cash to pay for several monthly expenses like:

-- Clothes ....................................................$5,073
-- Jewelry ................................................... $1,666
-- Cosmetics, beauty ....................................$2,000
-- Massage therapist .....................................$360
-- Personal trainer
.........................................$720

The couple was also ordered to sell their Southern California mansion ASAP so they can divvy up the cash from that deal.

Mosley did get one minor victory -- the judge ruled he's allowed to keep his 2006 H3.
thehype
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 01:15 PM) *
Looks like Shane is really gonna need the money from this fight!!!! Team Pacquio will be able to demand anything they want. Doesnt sound good for a competitive fight.

And exactly how is that any different than any of Pacquiao's last 5 fights?

dntknw.gif

laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
so does this mean we are gonna see this fight at jr. welterweight?....
Method
QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 9 2010, 02:56 PM) *
And exactly how is that any different than any of Pacquiao's last 5 fights?

dntknw.gif

laugh.gif

It's not...but Run & Gun has made a career out of pointless posts, and then resorting to the proverbial "Let's just agree to disagree" when he is backed into a corner (read: all the time).
gravytrain
Doesn't sound so good for a competitive fight? The only reason Mosley got this fight is because he looked like shit against Mayweather and Mora. Pac didn't want him when Mosley was riding high after beating Margarito. They want this shit because they don't think it'll be competitive LOL.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 9 2010, 06:19 PM) *
It's not...but Run & Gun has made a career out of pointless posts, and then resorting to the proverbial "Let's just agree to disagree" when he is backed into a corner (read: all the time).

Lol nope I dont just resort to the agree to disagree Method, I just know there is no changing thew mind of die hard fans. Just like You trying to put bernard Hopkins on Roy Jones Jr's Level. While true Hopkins lasted longer, he never in his career reached the elite status Roy jones did. I know it breaks your little heart, but thats ok, we will just agree to disagree..........lmao drinks.gif
neophyte7
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 01:15 PM) *

Shane Mosley Divorce... Dude Makes $650k per Month! - TMZ Exclusive
By TMZ (Dec 5, 2010)
-
Apparently, there's still money to be made in boxing -- because 'Sugar' Shane Mosley pulled $650,000 per MONTH in 2010 ... this according to legal docs filed in his divorce case.

Mosley was just ordered to pay his soon-to-be ex-wife Jin Mosley a whopping $20,000 per month in support starting this month ... plus he's got to shell out an extra $60,000 for the past three months.

CHILD SUPPORT IS A BEAST MEN should pay no doubt...20,000 per month... It don't pay to marry a bitch in this country if you are wealthy. Pussy whipped mofos. Hell, I am broke (Married at age 20) and have had to pay my ex wife 1000 dollars per month and my two sons 18 and 20 says the bitch doesn't give them a dime of the
money (Nothing) and my 20 year old is a college student and the 18 year old a senior. SHANE has a long road ahead of him. Hell 20000 per month my light a fire under his ass and he takes it on on Quackmeo
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Lol nope I dont just resort to the agree to disagree Method, I just know there is no changing thew mind of die hard fans. Just like You trying to put bernard Hopkins on Roy Jones Jr's Level. While true Hopkins lasted longer, he never in his career reached the elite status Roy jones did. I know it breaks your little heart, but thats ok, we will just agree to disagree..........lmao drinks.gif

Yet another post that has no point in the thread.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Thats 240k a year dude, hell it might force shane to pull a Hopkins and fight another 10yrs.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 9 2010, 07:22 PM) *
Yet another post that has no point in the thread.

hmmm another post that had no point in the thread, try learning to count. i started the thread, and other than the point made in the thread topic starter, i had not made another post. For there to be another post that had nothing to do with the thread there would in fact have to be a prior post that had nothing to do with the thread. Quit trolling if ya have nothing to add about the post ya big hopkins nerd
Fitz
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 10 2010, 07:19 AM) *

laugh.gif
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 04:27 PM) *
hmmm another post that had no point in the thread, try learning to count. i started the thread, and other than the point made in the thread topic starter, i had not made another post. For there to be another post that had nothing to do with the thread there would in fact have to be a prior post that had nothing to do with the thread. Quit trolling if ya have nothing to add about the post ya big hopkins nerd

That's yet ANOTHER post that has no place in this thread.

Your weak ass attempt to to gain any kind of verbal sparring leverage by projecting Bernard Hopkins into a thread that has absolutely ZERO to do with the thread topic is absolutely fucking pathetic. Just because I call out how retarded your posts are, doesnt mean you have to turtle up and uncontrollably make it about Hopkins and Roy.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 9 2010, 08:17 PM) *
That's yet ANOTHER post that has no place in this thread.

Your weak ass attempt to to gain any kind of verbal sparring leverage by projecting Bernard Hopkins into a thread that has absolutely ZERO to do with the thread topic is absolutely fucking pathetic. Just because I call out how retarded your posts are, doesnt mean you have to turtle up and uncontrollably make it about Hopkins and Roy.

and yet your dumb ass has yet to make one post regarding this topic. Instead you have decided to turn it into a personal insult campain dumbass. try taking your own advice and stick to the topic.
Snoop
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 10:27 PM) *
Quit trolling if ya have nothing to add about the post ya big hopkins nerd

R&G laying down some serious smacktalk there.

laugh.gif
Run and Gun Game Calls
Well its starting to get a little silly, a mod chasing me around the board in weak attempt to insult. Then you have to be careful what you say back so as not to get banned. Lol its almost like fighting at a catch weight nono.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 10 2010, 12:26 AM) *
Well its starting to get a little silly, a mod chasing me around the board in weak attempt to insult. Then you have to be careful what you say back so as not to get banned. Lol its almost like fighting at a catch weight nono.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno if I should be laughing at the joke or the irony.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 9 2010, 06:28 PM) *
laugh.gif

I dunno if I should be laughing at the joke or the irony.

Method is only asking him to come in one pound lighter, it's not a big deal.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Dec 9 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Method is only asking him to come in one pound lighter, it's not a big deal.

lol gravy, seems more to me like the boy who pulls the little girls hair in grade school, Im starting to think Method is in love.
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 06:26 PM) *

Chasing you around a board? We're in one or two threads. If you didnt sound so fucking retarded you wouldnt be called out on your weak ass contributions.

Go on, mention something about Roy you fucking faggot.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 9 2010, 10:09 PM) *
Chasing you around a board? We're in one or two threads. If you didnt sound so fucking retarded you wouldnt be called out on your weak ass contributions.

Go on, mention something about Roy you fucking faggot.

Aww is you offended????? Roy has nothing to do with the topic, please stay on topic the next time you post... Thanks alot, and no im still not interested in you. fuck.gif
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 9 2010, 07:45 PM) *
Roy has nothing to do with the topic, please stay on topic

So why, exactly, did you bring him up again?

Oh wait, I know...I know...

"Method, it's evident that we are both set in our ways. Why dont we just agree to disagree. Agreed?"
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 9 2010, 10:54 PM) *
So why, exactly, did you bring him up again?

Oh wait, I know...I know...

"Method, it's evident that we are both set in our ways. Why dont we just agree to disagree. Agreed?"

Lol honestly I think your on crack or something. Where exactly did i bring him up "AGAIN". It was brought up in a single post at the beginning of the thread, and you not being able to take a joke went all militant. And thats fine. But your were the one to bring Roy Jones back up, not me. Dude honestly stick to taking your meds on time, cause your crazy ass seems to have lost touch.
D-MARV
I hope this don't turn into another "Financial Advice" thread!
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Dec 9 2010, 10:32 PM) *
I hope this don't turn into another "Financial Advice" thread!

Lol....I'm actually rather enjoying this....

I'm beginning to think method is signed with GB and this is DLH's attempt at starting his 2011 year off...

Snoop
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 10 2010, 05:00 AM) *
Lol....I'm actually rather enjoying this....

I'm beginning to think method is signed with GB and this is DLH's attempt at starting his 2011 year off...

Co-sign. I actually hope it does turn into another "Financial Thread", simply for the purposes of my own selfish entertainment.
SmartyBeardo
I'm feeling left out.
Method
Yet another PRIME example of why you dont argue with fucking idiots, boys - You're only going to have to dumb yourself down to their level, and once you do, they beat you with "experience".
Run and Gun Game Calls
I know method, and thank god that i didnt lose, even though your dumb ass has 14,806 posts on here. Guess I just beat up on a washed up never was.
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 10 2010, 12:30 PM) *
I know method, and thank god that i didnt lose, even though your dumb ass has 14,806 posts on here. Guess I just beat up on a washed up never was.

I can only assume you're talking about Roy yet again.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 10 2010, 07:32 AM) *
I'm feeling left out.

Somebody needs to link this dude up to the classic thrashing Method dished out to Conscious.
Method
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 10 2010, 02:46 PM) *
Somebody needs to link this dude up to the classic thrashing Method dished out to Conscious.

Before Conscious ever came close to getting his, Rub and Tug got PLENTY. He's a mangy old dog. It's just not fun to pick on a guy like this any more. When the ignorance is that apparent in his posts (and contribution is lacking overall), there's really no pleasure derived in beating up on him...

"Let's just agree to disagree, Method, my old nemesis".

Sure. Whatever joker.
caneman
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 10 2010, 02:57 PM) *
Before Conscious ever came close to getting his, Rub & Tug got PLENTY. He's a mangy old dog. It's just not fun to pick on a guy like this any more. When the ignorance is that apparent in his posts (and contribution is lacking overall), there's really no pleasure derived in beating up on him...

"Let's just agree to disagree, Method, my old nemesis".

Sure. Whatever joker.

POOR DOG!!!!! lolz!
Fitz
I just have the urge to say "lets just agree to disagree" to everyone now, lol.
Method
It's a nice way to fold your hand when you're outgunned, I guess. I wouldnt really know. Rub and Tug could tell you all about it.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Actually its a nice way of saying your wrong but i dont want to continue to point out your ignorance in front of everyone. You should have dropped it long ago. A wise man once said its better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. sadly you never were once for taking advice.
Method
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Dec 10 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Actually its a nice way of saying your wrong but i dont want to continue to point out your ignorance in front of everyone. You should have dropped it long ago. A wise man once said its better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. sadly you never were once for taking advice.

Are you SURE that's what the "wise man" said, Rub and Tug?

Are you sure he didn't say, "it's better to be thought a fool AND REMAIN SILENT, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"???

Looks like you should have listened to the Wise Man and kept your fucking mouth SHUT, because you just butchered his adage by opening your mouth and removing ALL DOUBT.

I should dropped it a while ago...hahahaha.

Let me guess, you wanna agree to disagree?
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 10 2010, 11:38 PM) *
Are you SURE that's what the "wise man" said, Rub and Tug?

Are you sure he didn't say, "it's better to be thought a fool AND REMAIN SILENT, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"???

Looks like you should have listened to the Wise Man and kept your fucking mouth SHUT, because you just butchered his adage by opening your mouth and removing ALL DOUBT.

I should dropped it a while ago...hahahaha.

Let me guess, you wanna agree to disagree?

And my stalker still chases me wishing I would enter him anally like his dunken uncle used to when mommy and daddy were gone. I'm still not interested Molested, but I am flattered that you continue to chase me around the board begging for a jaw full of baby batter.
Method
Ahhhh...when attempt to sound wise by quoting wise men fails due to lack of intelligent comprehension, go the route of what is familiar to you...anal eroticism.

Rub and Tug, invoke the "Rule of Holes" - When you find yourself in one. Stop digging.
AussieLad
"A fool who knows hes a fool is further along the road to wisdom than a wise man what is there to know? After winter there is spring" ~Monkey Magic
Run and Gun Game Calls
Lol no Molested. In fact i find this conversation very funny. You chimed into a conversation with no interest in adding anything to the discussion, only to attempt to bully and insult. Then when unlike many who cower from your bullying because of your silly little moderator tag, I stood up to your goofy ass. There is nothing special about you, nothing clever, and certainly nothing original about your contributions to the board.

In fact most of your post consist of nothing more than smart assed one liners that require very little thought. See a board like this is for the sharing of information and differing opinions. While you may disagree with someones views and opinions, it makes them no less valid.

I made no, zero.. attacks to you or your character, but you wanted to push it, so I did in fact attack back. I hope you now feel like a big man, with the super Moderator M on your chest.

Its kinda sad really, you live your life through a screen and a keyboard, a genuine internet gangster. When in reality you are a very sad douche.

So continue your holy war for whatever reason you had to start it in the first place. In the end this whole thing has made you look very small and petty. A little bit of luster lost off of your super M there. Of course you will have your moderator ass kissers like any board has, and no matter what you do they will chase you around like a dog after a car begging you to notice them.

In the end though its just pathetic and sad.
Method
I piped into this conversation in the the same vein that Hype did. My responses here pretty much sum up my overall sentiment to everything you post. It just all manifested in this particular thread. However, you could easily take my responses to your pointless, nonsensical dribble in this thread and apply it to you board-wide.
gravytrain
don't stop now
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 11 2010, 01:05 AM) *
I piped into this conversation in the the same vein that Hype did. My responses here pretty much sum up my overall sentiment to everything you post. It just all manifested in this particular thread. However, you could easily take my responses to your pointless, nonsensical dribble in this thread and apply it to you board-wide.

Hype actually made a post about his feelings on Pacquios last 5 fights, you on the other hand launched into a personal attack, two completely different things. You always have the option to ignore those nonsensical posts that you detest so much, instead you choose to open you mouth and show everyone the true prick you are
Method
It's no secret, Rub and Tug. Everyone already knows I'm a prick to ignorant motherfuckers. Hence our history.

C'mon, recite another butchered interpretation of some wise adage.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 11 2010, 01:47 AM) *
It's no secret, Rub and Tug. Everyone already knows I'm a prick to ignorant motherfuckers. Hence our history.

C'mon, recite another butchered interpretation of some wise adage.

Was it butchered or not verbatim? .............Definition of VERBATIM
: in the exact words : word for word, quoted the speech :verbatim (the definition is for your benefit)

As far as being a prick, no your just a prick in general
Method
No, you BUTCHERED it. Left out a series of words that would have completed the thought, made sense of it. You didn't paraphrase or use your own words.

You actually didnt complete the thought. Cut it off. BUTCHERED IT.

The EXPLANATION for YOUR benefit.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Was the thought conveyed without the part left out? yes it was. So no it wasnt butchered, but thank you for playing and goodnight
Method
Run along. Try and figure out how you're going to argue that Mayweather & Paq would have made their name off of Trinidad at Welter had Oscar not been around.

I mean, people are in threads shaking their heads at your fucking retarded comments. A wise man once said...
Run and Gun Game Calls
And again you always have the option to ignore any post you dont like, but just like the gay fish ( Kanye West) You never could ignore a wiggling worm.
Method
Mmmmm kay. Kanye West. He's a wise man, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.