Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bailey vs Ouali ruled a no contest!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
Not sure I have seen this before.

Snoop
I read about this on the front page about the NC being "controversial". I don't really see anything "controversial" about it. Judging by Bailey's comments and attitude, it didn't seem like he did it purposefully, but at the same time it was a legitimate injury sustained outside the rules of boxing. I thought NC was the proper decision.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I watched this yesterday, and thought it was weird. One thing for sure is that Bailey can still punch, and Ouali will not want to be back in the ring with that. I also don't think Bailey did it on purpose, but he could have handled the situation better. When Ouali got on his shoulder, he didn't have to take that step towards the ring post. He could have moved towards the center of the ring. A NC was the right call. Bailey can punch though, and if there's a rematch he should KO him. Bailey seems to be moving towards another title shot.
KookedKrack
cot damn he pretty much powerbombed that dude to the outside table....that was a dq imo
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 11 2010, 09:16 PM) *
cot damn he pretty much powerbombed that dude to the outside table....that was a dq imo

Agree. There was NO reason for him to pick him up in the first place. All he had to do was go to his knees instead.

I mean he picked him up over the top rope and dropped him over. Pretty clear to me for a DQ.
HaydelHammer
Spyder
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 11 2010, 11:07 PM) *
Agree. There was NO reason for him to pick him up in the first place. All he had to do was go to his knees instead.

I mean he picked him up over the top rope and dropped him over. Pretty clear to me for a DQ.

No shit. He picked him up, pivoted and walked the dude into the corner and over the top rope...how someone could think that shit is accidental is probably why our judicial system sucks.

Although with PBF sitting there at ringside, I guess a NC is pretty much par for the course.
caneman
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 12 2010, 08:56 AM) *
No shit. He picked him up, pivoted and walked the dude into the corner and over the top rope...how someone could think that shit is accidental is probably why our judicial system sucks.

Although with PBF sitting there at ringside, I guess a NC is pretty much par for the course.

I think it should have been a DQ as well as it was reckless and done with purpose IMO! Said is PBF's fighter though per his facebook!
JD
I think it's hilarious that Bailey is whining like he was somehow wronged.

He should have been DQ'd...he's a freaking idiot.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JD @ Dec 12 2010, 07:23 AM) *
I think it's hilarious that Bailey is whining like he was somehow wronged.

He should have been DQ'd...he's a freaking idiot.

Ghetto.
BoxingStill#1
DQ.......

but honestly he did the same thing some frustrated boxers do when they lose they're cool, only difference is he was right next to the ropes...

even cotto has been known to pull this move....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.