Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarver thinks Toney not worthy of a fight with him
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
Personally, I'd like to see the fight happen. I don't agree with Tarver's take that Toney needs to prove himself against a tough heavyweight before Tarver should fight him. I'd love to see Toney vs any of the following: Haye, BHOP, or Tarver.
Michigan Assassin
You have to understand that Tarver has such a amazing resume at heavyweight that he doesn't want to be a stepping stone for an unknown quantity. Haha

Personally, the only reason I'd want to watch this is to see if Toney could knock him out. Tarver is one of the most boring, overrated fighters of my lifetime.
Snoop
I'm more interested in seeing/hearing the pre-fight trash talking than the fight itself, personally.
King Eugene
Fuck Tarver and the plane he flew in on. Broke Back Mountain Sea Lion with Aids looking mother fucker!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Fuck Tarver and the plane he flew in on. Broke Back Mountain Sea Lion with Aids looking mother fucker!

Dude, that fight was like over 6 years ago. Just let it go, lol.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 15 2010, 12:50 AM) *
I'm more interested in seeing/hearing the pre-fight trash talking than the fight itself, personally.

that alone would make it worthy of some Fight Camp episodes.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 15 2010, 01:06 AM) *
Dude, that fight was like over 6 years ago. Just let it go, lol.

Nah he just talks entirely too much and rates himself entirely too high. Talks shit about Hopkins, gets his ass whipped, talks shit about Dawson twice, gets his ass whipped twice and the fucker is still talking like he is relevant. As I said before fuck him and fuck the plain he flew in on.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Tarver doesn't want any part of Toney. Toney may be fat and lazy but when it comes to fighting he is the real deal. The last 'real' fighter Tarver fought was Hopkins and we know how that ended.

Actually if Tarver is serious about being a HW this is a very good stepping stone fight for him. Problem is he knows he loses it.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 15 2010, 01:27 AM) *
Nah he just talks entirely too much and rates himself entirely too high. Talks shit about Hopkins, gets his ass whipped, talks shit about Dawson twice, gets his ass whipped twice and the fucker is still talking like he is relevant. As I said before fuck him and fuck the plain he flew in on.

Again...I was just kidding.
King Eugene
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Dec 15 2010, 01:42 AM) *
Tarver doesn't want any part of Toney. Toney may be fat and lazy but when it comes to fighting he is the real deal. The last 'real' fighter Tarver fought was Hopkins and we know how that ended.

Actually if Tarver is serious about being a HW this is a very good stepping stone fight for him. Problem is he knows he loses it.

Toney beats the breaks off of him. He'd sit inside all night and work him. He wouldn't even knock him out....just straight up embarrass him.
The Original MrFactor
What tough heavyweights has tarver fought?! I'd love to see this fight happen. I still want to see Toney and Hopkins.
Fitz
lil lightfoot (lol). Aren't you going to pull up Eugene on his use of 'plain' (plane)?

It is the 2 of you, that have had issues with spelling right? Haha.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 15 2010, 03:16 AM) *
lil lightfoot (lol). Aren't you going to pull up Eugene on his use of 'plain' (plane)?

It is the 2 of you, that have had issues with spelling right? Haha.

First off, it's Lil-lightsout! fuck.gif

Second, Eugene is already testy, and I am not kidding with anymore tonight.

Third, Yes it was him always giving me shit for pointing shit out like that to him(just to be nice).

Lastly, I did see he spelled "plane" correct the first time(1st post), but wrong the second time(plain). I think it's just cause Tarver got him all worked up. You know he would go ape shit on me if I fucked with him about that? laugh.gif
D-MARV
Neither fighter is relevant anymore, so I would love to see them fight. Well... at least the build-up would be good.
TheFonz
I have never had real problem with Tarver until now.
Method

My sentiment EXACTLY.

FUCK Tarver.

Can anyone find footage of the Hopkins/Tarver weigh-in? PRICELESS!
caneman
I would think even though Toney has not been active, he would beat the hell outta Milkdud! It's close to the time where it is time for Toney to hang up his gloves for good (Tarver too for that matter)so I wouldn't mind seeing this fight. Toney seems to have a problem getting fights so it would seem.

I think it's funny what happened between Hype & Tarver because of the story he did on the front page, hell even Showtime called him about it! laugh.gif Tarver acting like Hype made the EX crackhead comments! I wish I could see the emails back & forth. I bet it would but classic.
JLUVBABY
id love to see the fight... the build up would boost the sport and the added bonus would be tarvers career finished at heavy before it has a chance to get rollin and he beats enough bums for one of the klits to fight him...
Warlord
Tarver's not nearly as dumb as he looks... how could he be?

James would wipe his ass with Tarver. That crack-head looking, bubble gum-lip nigga couldn't carry Toney's sack of big macs.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 16 2010, 06:50 PM) *
Tarver's not nearly as dumb as he looks... how could he be?

James would wipe his ass with Tarver. That crack-head looking, bubble gum-lip nigga couldn't carry Toney's sack of big macs.

That may be one of the single funniest posts I've ever seen on any message board anywhere.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 18 2010, 07:27 AM) *
I knew it wouldn't take long for pcraw to get The Burger King to respond to the bubble gum lipped salamander from the black lagoon. Sheeeeit, JT, Tarver, RJJ, BHop, Holyfield ought to form their own Seniors' Pro Boxing League. Course Big George might come out of retirement again and hurt them all, seriously.

speaking of george where do you rank him all time?... he's certainly top ten just not sure where to put him...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 18 2010, 03:31 PM) *
speaking of george where do you rank him all time?... he's certainly top ten just not sure where to put him...

8 to 10, IMO, JLUV. Probably 9.
The Original MrFactor
If this fight was to ever happen, you'd need night vision goggles just to see them fight. Both of them are so black, they're purple...
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *

laugh.gif

Rack it!
KookedKrack
The nerve of this faggot what exactly has he done at heavy to make a statement like this?
streetlion1
Toney KOs Tarver without question....Tarver didnt look impressive at all at heavy.
JLUVBABY
toney vs tarver is a great espn 2 fight!!!
gravytrain
i think it could make it on ShoBox. and to be honest it's unfortunately one of the best HW fights that will be on ShoBox for awhile.

they should give them a Fight Camp 360 for trash talking lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.