Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a thing of Beauty!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Method
Where's that one where the guy gets KO'd, and he's lying on his back throwing punches w his eyes rolled back in his head?
lloyd mayflower
As a KO (appreciate its not boxing) I always liked the one where Scott Smith KO's Pete Sell after taing a body shot and basically having one shot left in him

As far as boxing goes man theres fuckin tons but one that I always really loved was the one-two Lennox put on Rahman in their rematch. The noise at impact had me wincing in my seat!

stateofthegame
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 16 2010, 09:43 PM) *
Where's that one where the guy gets KO'd, and he's lying on his back throwing punches w his eyes rolled back in his head?

I think you are talking about Vincent Pettway vs Simon Brown
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 16 2010, 10:43 AM) *

LOL... Here you go,

stateofthegame
that is Pettway vs Brown. Good stuff
stateofthegame
BigG

Method
QUOTE (stateofthegame @ Dec 16 2010, 12:55 PM) *

Damn, man. Kelly landed the same kinda shot Martinez landed on PWill...except with his left
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 16 2010, 02:02 PM) *
Damn, man. Kelly landed the same kinda shot Martinez landed on PWill...except with his left

It was a left that knock PWill out!
caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Dec 16 2010, 02:08 PM) *
It was a left that knock PWill out!

Indeed it was!
Method
So there...EERILY the same exact scenerio...same punch.
D-MARV
QUOTE (caneman @ Dec 16 2010, 02:27 PM) *
Indeed it was!

Damn you Caneman!
caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Dec 16 2010, 03:17 PM) *
Damn you Caneman!

What bro? I couldn't believe my eyes that night!
BrutalBodyShots
Derrick Jefferson's left hook KO of Maurice Harris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmswbDd4CeM

10 seconds left in the round.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (stateofthegame @ Dec 16 2010, 11:55 AM) *

this was a great great fight... a forgotten classic...
kingknockout

laugh.gif

JLUVBABY

Romulus9

HaydelHammer

D-MARV
Good Shit Rom... Now I know why Roger acts the way he does.
kingknockout
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Dec 16 2010, 06:53 PM) *

laugh.gif at the mayweather hate....

those clips were funny as fuck though.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Dec 16 2010, 09:38 PM) *
laugh.gif at the mayweather hate....

those clips were funny as fuck though.

Oh someday to see Floyd KO'd like that!!!!!! Great day for boxing anytime a Mayweather loses!!!! LOL!

Jack
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Dec 17 2010, 10:53 AM) *

Roger got a great lowlight reel. No wonder he talks so funny.

Go to 8.50 for the KO. About as perfect a punch as you will see landed just under the ear.
SmartyBeardo

Been awhile since I saw this thing of beauty.

Who does Benitez remind you of?

Possibly the best uppercut in history.

SmartyBeardo
Azumah Nelson is one of my very favorite fighters of alltime. His beatdown of Fenech in Melbourne was simply a thing of beauty. At times they were literally fighting in a phonebooth (almost all of round 3).

Maxy
D-MARV
Here's a nice one... Look at dude's face as he lays on the canvas, LOL

gravytrain
it looked like his face got froze after the punch lol
D-MARV
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jan 2 2011, 06:13 PM) *
it looked like his face got froze after the punch lol

Originally I though his jaw was broken... But it looks like his brain was rattled badly which led to his his face being froze like that. Almost like a short circuit!

Beautiful KO.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 2 2011, 05:51 PM) *

He kinda pulls a 'Freddie Roach face' after he hits the canvas.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 2 2011, 04:51 PM) *

i watched this fight live on usa tuesday night fights... it was a highlight reel knockout, that was back in the days when cnn would highlight good fights or knockouts.... its even featured in the movie great white hype...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 2 2011, 02:51 PM) *

The Land of Twitch.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Some classic James Thunder. Another funny one where the guy keeps throwing when he's on the canvas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y6kog5RJKY
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 2 2011, 05:51 PM) *

I was at an amateur boxing show years ago in Reading and Witherspoon's brother was a trainer and had a bunch of fighters in the show. Well if you know anything about amateur fights, you should know to never trust anyone about their fighters. They always lie, so always be prepared for anything.

Anyway Mr. Witherspoon had a very green fighter he wanted matched with another green fighter, so the Reading trainer(I will keep nameless)told him sure his guy was really new to the game also(LIE), lol. So anyway Witherspoon's fighter got hammered out early. Man was he pissed and he had to be restrained from several people from going after the other trainer right after the fight. It was hilarious to watch, man I was hoping to see him land a right hand on the other trainer. I remember thinking of this KO punch at the time, lol.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 2 2011, 05:25 PM) *
I was at an amateur boxing show years ago in Reading and Witherspoon's brother was a trainer and had a bunch of fighters in the show. Well if you know anything about amateur fights, you should know to never trust anyone about their fighters. They always lie, so always be prepared for anything.

Anyway Mr. Witherspoon had a very green fighter he wanted matched with another green fighter, so the Reading trainer(I will keep nameless)told him sure his guy was really new to the game also(LIE), lol. So anyway Witherspoon's fighter got hammered out early. Man was he pissed and he had to be restrained from several people from going after the other trainer right after the fight. It was hilarious to watch, man I was hoping to see him land a right hand on the other trainer. I remember thinking of this KO punch at the time, lol.

That's some good shit, LL. Another one of them great memories.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 2 2011, 08:37 PM) *
That's some good shit, LL. Another one of them great memories.

Thanks man.

I don't want to bore anyone with my stories, but it's cool you like them. I like hearing people's boxing stories, wish more people would share. I like all your stories in general.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 2 2011, 05:41 PM) *
Thanks man.

I don't want to bore anyone with my stories, but it's cool you like them. I like hearing people's boxing stories, wish more people would share. I like all your stories in general.

Still got a raincheck for a Vegas fight sometime. I think JLUV is down. Anybody else that could make it would be good.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 2 2011, 08:44 PM) *
Still got a raincheck for a Vegas fight sometime. I think JLUV is down. Anybody else that could make it would be good.

I never been to Vegas, but I always talk about with the wife. If things would have been better, I would have went to the the Mosley-Mayweather fight. Keep me posted when you plan on going to a fight in the future. Hopefully if it's a big one and it interests me I would fly out too.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 2 2011, 05:56 PM) *
I never been to Vegas, but I always talk about with the wife. If things would have been better, I would have went to the the Mosley-Mayweather fight. Keep me posted when you plan on going to a fight in the future. Hopefully if it's a big one and it interests me I would fly out too.

Let's meditate on Gamboa v Lopez when it is hot and the pools are surrounded by bikinis full of hot young flesh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.