Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Light Heavyweight Tournement
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ViperSniper
Jean Pascal
Chad Dawson
Bernard Hopkins
Tavoris Cloud

If these four were to battle it out, in what order do you think it plays out in?
gravytrain
single elim and done quickly? Hopkins.
SmartyBeardo
I'd take Dawson if his wife didn't make him babysit on fight nights.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Dec 21 2010, 05:47 AM) *
single elim and done quickly? Hopkins.

Yup. Single elimination format!

I don't know a great deal about Cloud but looking at his records his digits look pretty damn good so far. Without not taking too much time to think it over yet, I'd have to lean towards Dawson.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 21 2010, 05:56 AM) *
I don't know much about Cloud, but Hopkins, Dawson and Pascal I see similar to Cotto/Mosley/Margarito.

Pascal beats Dawson
Hopkins beats Pascal

and I think Dawson would beat Hopkins.

Co-sign. Don't know enough about Cloud to say anything, but there is a reason why Hopkins wasn't so quick to jump into a fight with Dawson as he was against Pascal.
D-MARV
I'd pick Dawson to win it all.
Sunni6Killer
Hopkins.
Method
Hopkins.
thehype
I think Hopkins already won it.

laugh.gif

Now we're just waiting on Glen Johnson to win the Super Middleweight tournament so they make a mega-PPV event.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
I want to see Hopkins-Dawson. Been wanting to see for a while now. I think it would be the first time in a while that Hopkins has been beaten clearly.
caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Dec 21 2010, 10:34 PM) *
I want to see Hopkins-Dawson. Been wanting to see for a while now. I think it would be the first time in a while that Hopkins has been beaten clearly.

That could be true but if you think about it, Pascal beat Dawson with the kinda game plan that Hopkins has used for many years! It would have been one interesting fight though! Styles make fights & with those 2 would be hard to picture in a fight knowing what we know about both men...with that said, it would take a busy & one that took chances to win that fight! I couldn't believe Pascal beat Dawson as it seemed both Dawson & Pwill were the future of the P4P list & possibly having that shit on lock down for the next few years!
streetlion1
Hopkins. Dawson vs Hopkins would be interesting but everyone looks different against Hopkins and Dawson would also...I dont think Dawson would open up enough or land the harder shots in the fight. I dont know if Hopkins gets the decision but i think he wins the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.