Gamboa
Cotto
Lopez
Marquez
Hasegawa
Judah
salvador
George,

I hope that if Lopez - Gamboa doesn't happen in 2011 that you take Lopez off your list, as Gamboa is obviously willing.

Snoop
Gamboa, Martinez, Soto, and JMM.
lloyd mayflower
No competition, Juan Manuel Marquez will occupy number one until such time as he calls it a day. Like Martinez too.
The Original MrFactor
Tim Bradley
Manny Pacquiao
Juan Manuel Marquez
Antonio Margarito
Miguel Cotto
Both Klit Brothers
Eddie Chambers
Carl Froch
Andre Ward
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Pacquaio,
Gamboa,
Huck,
Alvarez.

Lil-lightsout
Toney
Mosley
Bradley
Lopez
Big Slim Sweet
Shane Mosley and James Toney are the last two fighters remaining who fall under the category of being my personal favorites that I always root for. Now with the promoter wars and young guys already jockeying to avoid each other and us viewers being lucky to actually see a guy fight twice a year, I don't really have any new favorites developing. I just want to see good fights.
Method
Ex.

Toney...

Marg...

I enjoy Pacq (even though I cant STAND the fucking catchweight handicaps...at least the fucker fights a few times a year, which is more than you can say for Faggoty Floyd)

I like watching Rock Allen, but he's been hurt. I liked watching Anne Wolfe's cat...who's name is on the tip of my tongue but I killed brain cells last night...fuck...

darroy
glen johnson and james toney are most definitely on my short list of favorite active fighters because they are both ALL fighter and will fight anybody, anytime, anywhere no excuses and bring it everytime out. especially glen because in an era where so many fighters have little to no class he exudes both class and the spirit of a fighter. "i'm not the best i'm just willing to fight the best"! classic
darroy
QUOTE (Method @ Jan 1 2011, 05:46 PM) *
Ex.

Toney...

Marg...

I enjoy Pacq (even though I cant STAND the fucking catchweight handicaps...at least the fucker fights a few times a year, which is more than you can say for Faggoty Floyd)

I like watching Rock Allen, but he's been hurt. I liked watching Anne Wolfe's cat...who's name is on the tip of my tongue but I killed brain cells last night...fuck...

james kirkland i think is who you are thinking of my man!
JLUVBABY
speaking of glenn he seems to be the forgotten fighter... he's another one that has gotten better with age.... IF he was to win the super six i wouldnt mind him and ex going at it again... id choose bernard again for sure but it would be the big fight glenn deserves... he's earned another big payday in my opinion...
darroy
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 1 2011, 06:13 PM) *
speaking of glenn he seems to be the forgotten fighter... he's another one that has gotten better with age.... IF he was to win the super six i wouldnt mind him and ex going at it again... id choose bernard again for sure but it would be the big fight glenn deserves... he's earned another big payday in my opinion...

agreed!!! he and b hop would be interesting glen. glen don't care about money, celebrity, etc he just wanna fight! i wish calzaghe wouldn't have pulled out of his fight with glen a few yrs ago. joe may have won but glen would have put him through hell that night.
D-MARV
Paul Williams...

Andre Ward...

Sergio Martinez...

Miguel Cotto...

Juan Manuel Marquez...

Those are my top 5. I enjoy watching Pacquiao fight but there's too much shit that goes in to making a fight. I'll never miss a Hopkins fight. Watching him fight is poetry in motion... as long as Roy is not involved. There some others I enjoy watching... Khan, Juan Manuel Lopez, Bradley.

E.C.LEGEND
Roy at number 1! Don't care what yall say about him! lol I'll watch his fights until he retires. Then Its Bute at 2, Martinez at 3, Gamboa at 4, and Khan at 5. Oh yeah Miranda...if he fight its a must watch for too. lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 1 2011, 05:29 PM) *
Paul Williams...

Andre Ward...

Sergio Martinez...

Miguel Cotto...

Juan Manuel Marquez...

Those are my top 5. I enjoy watching Pacquiao fight but there's too much shit that goes in to making a fight. I'll never miss a Hopkins fight. Watching him fight is poetry in motion... as long as Roy is not involved. There some others I enjoy watching... Khan, Juan Manuel Lopez, Bradley.

i dont think paul williams is capable of being in a bad fight... lol... great list...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 1 2011, 03:41 PM) *
i dont think paul williams is capable of being in a bad fight... lol... great list...

Them not bad fights are gettin pretty short though.
The CEO
My list pretty much remains the same a year later...

Ward, Bradley, Martinez, JMM, Mayweather, Wlad Klitschko, Gamboa, Donaire, Katsidis, and Agbeko.

Hopkins has performed his way back into my favor as well...him and Mosley were my ABSOLUTE favorites 10+ years ago...I never rolled with DLH or Jones...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 2 2011, 07:42 AM) *
Them not bad fights are gettin pretty short though.

lol... yes sir they are... lol...
EAlbian
Mayweather

Hopkins

Ward

Alexander

P. Williams

Marquez Brothers

Gamboa

Montiel

JM Lopez

Caballero

Haye

Prospects:

Frenkel

D. Andrade

Deontay Wilder

There are plenty of other fighters i like and enjoy watching but these are the guys im rooting for and generally wish the best for
Maxy
He might be ugly to watch, isn't the best technically, but Froch, from his calling out Calzaghe years ago, to his completely anonymous stature in the British media and his willingness to take on the best in his division, puts him very high on my list of current favourites.

Although admittedly Khan has just been in a great fight with Maidana, it annoys me like mad how the press over here have always loved everything about him, yet Froch doesn't get a mention, pretty much ever.

Overseas, right now I'm big on Gamboa. Looking forward to a great year ahead.
salvador
I love the idea that the board seems to be almost unanimous on Gamboa. Obviously a very sophisticated crowd.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (salvador @ Jan 2 2011, 03:12 PM) *
I love the idea that the board seems to be almost unanimous on Gamboa. Obviously a very sophisticated crowd.

What's not to like about The G Man? He comes to fight. He is almost cavalier. He gets knocked on his ass and becomes even more brash in his attack. Great natural talent, good skills, decent chin, semi-heavy hands, and a hyena's heart.

You gotta love this kid.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 3 2011, 07:16 AM) *
What's not to like about The G Man? He comes to fight. He is almost cavalier. He gets knocked on his ass and becomes even more brash in his attack. Great natural talent, good skills, decent chin, semi-heavy hands, and a hyena's heart.

You gotta love this kid.

and dont forget a product of that great cuban boxing squad... these cubans we are seeing makes you wonder who else they have lurking in their ranks... they produce some great fighters...
BoxingStill#1
My fav fighter based on performance thus far, or just who my fav fighter is?

give it to Martinez for performance......

give it to Marquez for my personal fav this year.............

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.