Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video of alleged aftermath of Floyd Mayweather attack on baby mama
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sai
Video is here.
Security Video of the aftermath of Floyd Mayweather Jr's alleged attack on his baby mama.
Hops
The video didn't show the actual attack. Just baby mama playing an act.
EAlbian
All this video proves is that she was taken out on a stretcher for minor bruising... sounds like a slam dunk conviction....Didn't she have some trumped up charges against floyd in early 2000's that she dropped??
AussieLad
Beating on women is as low as you get. He's a piece of filth

This video is funny though

Hops
I respect decent women. However, beating a bitch is as satisfying as it can get. People here don't know s***t about being confronted by a bitch. Yes. Males have no match against them. The only way you can confront them is by punching them to unconsciousness. Or better holding their heads and then scraping impurities on the wall with their lips.

Have you ever stepped on a bitch's toes and then the bitch screamed mad at you as if she was being raped or somethin'? Then those people around would "mob" you. Have you ever been in an argument against a bitch? Have you ever been milked dry to death by a bitch? Have you ever been in a situation when you were actually feeling so sorry because you've done something (not really) bad against one, you were walking away to prevent an argument because she was screaming mad, but she would still not let the argument go. She was pursuing you, cursing you, holding you, slapping you.

Moral lesson is that you must AVOID getting near a bitch because the violence in your male DNA will surface when you got her "interest". But sadly, a male has these tendencies to get duped by one. And worse, she'd tell the police the exact opposite of what happened.
Hops
Sorry dude, but you don't know what you're talking about.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 5 2011, 09:27 AM) *
No dude, the moral lesson here is you have no game.

Speaking of no game...so I am a cocky junior in high school, and here is my amusing story for you Beardo.

So there is this one hot cheerleader who I always liked and flirted with, especially during wrestling season. So we were in the same homeroom together and we would always be in the hall play wrestling and stuff. So as we are walking in the room for the announcements I have her in a double arm bar and she had huge totties. So as we are slowly walking to our seats I had this urge to just shove her totties in this nerds face as he was just sitting there minding his own business. So I did it and rubbed them all over his face and man the whole class started laughing and even the teacher did, THEN all the sudden I see this huge winging right opened hand coming at my face. BAM she slapped me so damn hard I had a mark on my face for a few periods that day. Man I had no idea what to do, so I just sat my ass down and didn't say a thing. I ignored her for a few days but she kept calling me and writing me notes and we made up and eventually started dating then.

Anyway what really pisses me off is that nerd never thanked me for being the first dude to have his face in those tits(eventual homecoming queen), all because of me, lol. I guess my whole point is to say man I just could not hit a woman, and to show what an immature dick I was. I told that story to my mother in law a long time ago, and afterwards my wife(then girlfriend) says"WTF were you thinking" afterwards! I thought it was funny, her mom did not.
Hops
No. You are the bitch. Simple as that.
Hops
No SMARTY BITCHDO. Read everything. Children don't know how to fabricate stories. Unless they were told to by some BITCH.
Hops
No. SMARTY BITCHDO. I don't beat up their mothers. Your technique for exaggeration is better than mine.
Hops
So what SMARTY BITCHDO? I tell it exactly as it is. What will happen if some bitch messed around with me. I'm gonna scrape the floor with her head. And I will be satisfied by that.
If some bitch fabricated "dangerous" stories about me and I'm near her, I'm gonna punch her to unconsciousness.

Not yet happened because I'm avoiding bitches whenever I detect bitchiness in them. But the things I've said will happen if they messed around with me. I consider fabricating lies among others as a lower act than beating a bitch.
Hops
Sorry SMARTY BITCHDO. It's just that I look at bitches (which I don't know whether you define the same as I) as criminals lower than wife beaters. I don't consider them as women. I consider them as soldiers, warriors using their mouths and words. They are persons equal to men. Even soldiers will fire at women shooting at them won't they? But words are more powerful than guns. They can mess you up worse than death.
Imperius3
Hops, punching a bitch wouldn't solve your problems though either. The law wouldn't be on your side, buddy.
STEVENSKI
Hitting a woman is a low act unless it is a matter of life or death. A real man will walk away before he gets to the point of hitting a woman. Sure there are some women that just push buttons & all things being equal deserve a methodical beatdown but a real man will not hit a woman.

I hope Floyd gets to serve some real time if he did hit this woman.
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 5 2011, 02:59 PM) *
Speaking of no game...so I am a cocky junior in high school, and here is my amusing story for you Beardo.

So there is this one hot cheerleader who I always liked and flirted with, especially during wrestling season. So we were in the same homeroom together and we would always be in the hall play wrestling and stuff. So as we are walking in the room for the announcements I have her in a double arm bar and she had huge totties. So as we are slowly walking to our seats I had this urge to just shove her totties in this nerds face as he was just sitting there minding his own business. So I did it and rubbed them all over his face and man the whole class started laughing and even the teacher did, THEN all the sudden I see this huge winging right opened hand coming at my face. BAM she slapped me so damn hard I had a mark on my face for a few periods that day. Man I had no idea what to do, so I just sat my ass down and didn't say a thing. I ignored her for a few days but she kept calling me and writing me notes and we made up and eventually started dating then.

Anyway what really pisses me off is that nerd never thanked me for being the first dude to have his face in those tits(eventual homecoming queen), all because of me, lol. I guess my whole point is to say man I just could not hit a woman, and to show what an immature dick I was. I told that story to my mother in law a long time ago, and afterwards my wife(then girlfriend) says"WTF were you thinking" afterwards! I thought it was funny, her mom did not.

Weren't you the one that socked some bully girl on the bus?

Snoop
QUOTE (Hops @ Jan 5 2011, 03:40 PM) *
Sorry SMARTY BITCHDO. It's just that I look at bitches (which I don't know whether you define the same as I) as criminals lower than wife beaters. I don't consider them as women. I consider them as soldiers, warriors using their mouths and words. They are persons equal to men. Even soldiers will fire at women shooting at them won't they? But words are more powerful than guns. They can mess you up worse than death.

So use your mouth and words back. Soldiers might shoot a woman that is shooting at them, but they don't go around beating women because they mouthed off. Physical violence is the surest sign of a loser when they weren't the original weapons of choice.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 5 2011, 06:16 PM) *
Weren't you the one that socked some bully girl on the bus?

Absolutely NOT!!! Man are you trying to make me look bad?

I could be wrong but I THINK that was KingEugene?
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 6 2011, 03:07 AM) *
Absolutely NOT!!! Man are you trying to make me look bad?

I could be wrong but I THINK that was KingEugene?

laugh.gif

Nah man, I'm just fucking with you. But I remember someone saying something about punching the school bully and then the whole school cheering them on for it. Not trying to put you in the women beating category that has been mentioned in this thread (because it was WAY different from what we're talking about here), but just that it was a entertaining story.
Fitz
Are you thinking about neophyte smacking a girl with his shoe? That story was excellent. That was a very good story.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 5 2011, 11:02 PM) *
Yeah, that was a good one.

There are times when you have no choice but to get relatively physical with a woman.

I was coming out of the San Francisco Zoo, in my early (naive) 20s, heading to my car and across the street the classic pimp beatin his ho scene unfolded. He was knockin her around pretty good and she's all screamin "he goan keel me, he goan keel me!"

So I jogged over and told the dude to back off her. "Get the fuck out my bidness, boy," he said matter of fact like, as he held the wild eyed, obvious drug addict by the collar of her ridiculous faux fur coat with his left hand and backhanded her hard with his right.

Caught him flush and crushed his nose with the sharp edge of my right elbow and he went down hard. I seized him by the throat, and the ho was on my back, her left claw dug into the meat of my shoulder and the right raking across my face. I reached back with my right .and grabbed her, but came up with nothing but her long orange wig. My left caught her scrawny neck and I ripped away and dropped her on her head just in time to turn and catch the pimp's wrist as he swung his blade blindly in my direction.

I took the knife and ran back to my girlfriend on the other side of the street.

All the way up the street we could hear the ho screamin', "Muhfucka, you doan mess wit my man! I keel yo ass. Yo hear me! You okay baby? Muhfucka dun fuck yo nose up! Come back here muhfucka. I keel yo ass!"

I believed her.

LOL.

So she yells for help...she gets help...then turns on guy who is trying to help her!?!?
Hops
Mayweather should go back into Baby Mama's house and then physically abuse her forreal. The way he should have done the first time. Now, Baby Mama has already played that "I was beaten" unconcious part when "in fact" she was just shoved hard.
Hops
Nah. Floyd was an idiot for not laying it all on her. Playing semi-unconscious to extort money from Floyd. Huh!!!! Floyd should have really beaten her to unconciousness.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 5 2011, 09:59 AM) *

Did you hit it??
Spyder
Come on LL, you can't talk about big titties and then leave out what the motorboat sounded like!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 3 2011, 10:05 AM) *
Video is here.
Security Video of the aftermath of Floyd Mayweather Jr's alleged attack on his baby mama.

i dont condone a man hitting a woman but some time them dumb stupid bitches bring that shit on themselves... not knowing when to shut up and trying to get a reaction out of the man... like its a game to them... lol.. talk about ya mama and threaten to kill ya dog and get upset when the man shaves her head with the back of his hand.... lol... just saying...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 7 2011, 03:05 AM) *
when the man shaves her head with the back of his hand.... lol... just saying...

Thanks now I am in more shit with my missus because she wanted to see what I was laughing at. I do enough hole digging with my own shovel.
rusty_trombone
Jesus, what the fuck is going on around here, fucking woman beaters and shit.
Fitz
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jan 7 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Jesus, what the fuck is going on around here, fucking woman beaters and shit.

That's nothing. There is a thread dedicated to it.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...=23486&st=0
Fitz
What a great story.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=490767

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 21 2010, 07:55 PM) *
FUCK THE RACE CARD... black bitches for the most part exhibit zero race consciousness and in defense of a unruly black bitch who want to say that this was racial... again and the stupid ass was still resisting arrest to the point that the cop had to use more and more force... Only in America are women this damned lawless. I would have knocked the bitch out ... or i might have taken off my size 15 and smacked in her weave filled head. I for one was doing security at a club and was breaking up a fight only to have a bitch smack me in the face: My size 15 Nike was all upside her face. Afterwards about 10 white dudes said that was the coolest response they ever saw (girl was white)... I got shots of Jack Daniels all night. I am Black... the unruly bitch deserved what she got... she will know next time to HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT- IF I HAD PUSHED THE COP i WOULD BE SHOT AND that would be extreme, yet you don't get physical with COPS. period

Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 7 2011, 09:02 AM) *
That's nothing. There is a thread dedicated to it.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...=23486&st=0

I knew I could count on Fitz to find it.

laugh.gif

BTW, my bad LL. The story I was referring to was King's. But that story about you and your wife is funny as hell.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 6 2011, 10:20 AM) *
Come on now JLUV, don't be enabling the sick puppy.

it is what it is beardo... sometimes women dont know when to shut the fuck up and let shit die down...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jan 6 2011, 06:51 PM) *
Thanks now I am in more shit with my missus because she wanted to see what I was laughing at. I do enough hole digging with my own shovel.

sorry stev!!! if my daughter makes it to sydney this year swimming ill owe you a few rounds... lol... what did your wife say?
neophyte7
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 7 2011, 03:08 AM) *

FUCK THE RACE CARD... black bitches for the most part exhibit zero race consciousness and in defense of a unruly black bitch who want to say that this was racial... again and the stupid ass was still resisting arrest to the point that the cop had to use more and more force... Only in America are women this damned lawless. I would have knocked the bitch out ... or i might have taken off my size 15 and smacked in her weave filled head. I for one was doing security at a club and was breaking up a fight only to have a bitch smack me in the face: My size 15 Nike was all upside her face. Afterwards about 10 white dudes said that was the coolest response they ever saw (girl was white)... I got shots of Jack Daniels all night. I am Black... the unruly bitch deserved what she got... she will know next time to HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT- IF I HAD PUSHED THE COP i WOULD BE SHOT AND that would be extreme, yet you don't get physical with COPS period

ONLY IN AMERICA are bitches as conniving, low life, AND DISRESPECTFUL... you have alot OF nipple sucking worshippers of women who WANT TO EVADE THE difference between a bitch and real woman. I STILL FEEL the adrenaline rush I got from giving that bitch the size 15 upside the head... I live a life of constraint... open doors for women... take care of kids that aint mine, carry baby strollers up new york city subway steps for women... I PAID 17 YEARS WORTH OF A CHILD SUPPORT TO A WOMAN AND I WILL BE DAMNED BEFORE I LET A BITCH GET AWAY WITH BLASTING ME IN THE FACE... I will show you like james brown said... ITS A MAN'S WORLD... DON'T TEST ME BITCH--- LMAO
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 8 2011, 01:11 AM) *
sorry stev!!! if my daughter makes it to sydney this year swimming ill owe you a few rounds... lol... what did your wife say?

It was not what was said it was the "look" that was shot at me. I am used to those looks as I normally dig myself a hole a day & yes it is always something I have done or not done. No longer in Sydney but living in Fitztown now.
Hops
I think SMARTY BITCHDO should go to Pakistan and Afghanistan and blast those real woman beaters out there.

I tell it straight. Bitches... them are are not to be considered women. They're just creatures. No gender.
neophyte7
AMEN... LMAO
neophyte7
AMEN... LMAO
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 7 2011, 03:25 PM) *
Let's wrap this thread up in a slimey bow, so everyone is crystal on the stance of SmartyBeardo.

Sounds to me like you were/are an abused child. You have deep seated anger toward your mother. You blame her for driving your father out of the house, though he may never have even been in the house.

Just a wild guess drag.gif

Let me get this straight, if some woman talks shit about you, than she deserves to be beaten to unconsciousness and have her face scraped on the floor? But this has not happened to you yet because you have bitchdar.

Obviously, you have gleaned this bullshit from somewhere: music lyrics, daddy beating mommy, mommy beating Hops, the pimp on the street.

But, you are convinced that beating women who talk shit is somehow legit.

Your opinion means shit to me, and I am sure mine has the same effect on you. But, I promise you, if you beat to unconsciousness every woman who ever talks shit to sensitive puppy ass, you will spend the majority of your life in prison getting cornholed and the balance in some shithole.

Honestly Hops, you need to stop talking shit, take them fucking headphones off and get something done. What the fuck do you know about death. The motherfuckers I have aced from hundreds of yards away know about death. The mother who watches her starving and diseased child perish in her arms knows about death.

Shut the fuck up.

When you strangle someone silently, with his posse yards away, and you watch the life slip out of him, you might have a tiny inkling of death.

And you sit there with some grandstanding fucking punks rapping shit into your brain about words messing with you worse than death. Try getting a fucking life.

If you woke up with a sawed off under your chin, it would be too late.

This is all about the perversion of the word respect. Too many motherfuckin punks think they deserve respect for existing. You don't deserve shit. Anything worth shit is earned. You can't disrespect a worthless piece of trash.

Any motherfucker who would beat a woman unconscious for words is no more than the dogshit in the grass I accidently step on and consciously scrape off the bottom of my steel toed boot.

People talk shit, you go away. People get physical, you disarm them. People fuck with your family, they go away. Gender don't play into it.

A woman gets physical, you do what you got to do. I've been attacked by women with knives, bricks, stones, sticks and guns. I have never had to beat a woman unconscious. One shot did fine.

A-fucking-men.
Hops
SMARTYBEARDO = BP.

Not bulletproof. But Bitchproof.

I'm not impervious to bitches. I'd gladly smack 'em hard if they mess with me.
neophyte7
LMAO... i a female IN RESPONSE TO SOMETHING SHE DID NOT LIKE ME saying caught me off guard and hacked a half moon in my head with a GILLETTE GOOD NEWS RAZOr... blood was everywhere... BITCHES get away with alot of shit... IN MY MIND.. I always have a part of me saying I should have beat that BITCH bloody and I don't feel ashamed or pathetic about HAVING THESE THOUGHTS OR VISUALIZATIONS --lmao

what would be the portrayal of a man hacking a woman IN THE HEAD with a razor just because he did not like something she said??? IF THE woman in response KILLED the razor wielding man, she would be justified by many pussy whipped WOMAN worshippers... AND women alike... someone above said it correct... WOMEN are beings fuck gender. I chose restraint because I am 6'7 235 pounds of lean muscle mass and with one shot could have sent the bitch back to the essence. I feel good about my decision, yet I could understand this bitch being beaten bloody
Hops
This is fun.

Here's my story. We're three friends way back then. Two dudes and a girl. Well, my friends dated and of course they f***cked each other real good. One day, I and a lot of people, noticed the black eye on my female friend. She never talked about it but a lot of us figured she was punched hard by my male friend. I and everybody else confronted him. We were never able to squeeze anything outta him. He was condemned and distanced himself. Well part of that action was due to ours. After a year or so. We were finally able to hang out together and drink some beer. He was finally able to tell me what really happened. I was LMAO when he said, "She squeezed my testicles man!".
Maxy
Is Hops taking the piss, on some kinda wind-up or what?

Talking about beating women unconscious?
Hops
Nah. Messing around with SMARTYBITCHDO. The guy lives in fantasy world where he is the perfect knight in shining armor. By the way, Americans popularized the most vivid form of visualizations involving mutilated bodies, attacks on women, massacre, etc. etc. you name it. And they don't even consider those who "benefit" from the technology sick. It's even called entertainment.
Hops
No. I could care less about your "knight in shining armor" principles since a lot of your fellow Americans you accuse of being sick by visualizing things. Heck they even pay for those visualizations.
Fitz
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 6 2011, 09:51 AM) *
Did you hit it??

What do you think? LOL!

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 6 2011, 10:02 AM) *
Tell the truth, LL. You were just good friends, weren't ya? taunt.gif We all been there good buddy. Few are willing to admit it though.

nono.gif

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 6 2011, 10:41 AM) *
Come on LL, you can't talk about big titties and then leave out what the motorboat sounded like!

Sorry man. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 7 2011, 04:28 AM) *
I knew I could count on Fitz to find it.

laugh.gif

BTW, my bad LL. The story I was referring to was King's. But that story about you and your wife is funny as hell.

Thanks Fitz! My very first post with multiple quotes, lol.

No prob Snoop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.