Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: B.O.M.B "Brilliance Of Mayweather Boxing" Trailer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sai
Box in Hand
Real good with the king of all fighters Bruce lee narrating but I suspect this won't get much love round here. There are a lot of Mayweather detractors round these parts.
Snoop
The trailer is nicely made. Timing of the shots follows the dialogue flawlessly. But yeah, like Box said, you're gonna get a lot of hate for this.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
If it sticks to Floyd's technique and doesn't mention his choice of opponent and domestic affairs then I think it should be received OK. However I give the thread about 5 more posts before someone inserts a Floyd joke/insult laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jan 4 2011, 11:00 AM) *
If it sticks to Floyd's technique and doesn't mention his choice of opponent and domestic affairs then I think it should be received OK. However I give the thread about 5 more posts before someone inserts a Floyd joke/insult laugh.gif

I give it three for a backhanded one.

laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 4 2011, 06:08 AM) *
I give it three for a backhanded one.

laugh.gif

Something like "will Volume 2 illustrate any of the slick moves he uses on his babymamma and his kids."
SmartyBeardo
And any minute somebody will upload a video of Mannyacs making fools of themselves in public.

And by the way, SAI, my nuclear meltdown virus alert goes off every time I download any of your shit. In otherwords, I'll pass.
KookedKrack
Good shit.
neophyte7
Floyd is tremendous. His reflexes, defense... Wow... mosley was made to look as if that was his first ever fight not a man with 50 something fights...

AussieLad
The perfect thread for B.O.M.B "Brilliance Of Mayweather Ball-lickers"

Spyder
He was a talented fighter.
STEVENSKI
Mayweather brilliance right here folks.

Any Mayweather copping a fisting is brilliant
STEVENSKI
Some more Mayweather brilliance here. Look at that shoulder roll defense

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.