Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: michael dokes....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
cocaine is one hellava drug people... this man is fried and laid to the side... he looks and sounds terrible... this is really sad to see... his skills in his prime would have been a match for holmes and later the young tyson but he couldnt fight off that white demon on his back... cocaine...

JLUVBABY
this a 19 year old dokes vs ali... lol... i have a video of ali and dokes sparring in a gym as well... i think ali liked him enough to pick him up as a sparring partner...

JLUVBABY
its too bad champions dont do exhibitions for the public like this anymore... it would be great to see, keep them in shape at the same time and bring exposure to the sport.. plus it would give exposure to up and coming fighters....
SmartyBeardo
I honestly cannot bare to watch the video. I don't know how old you are, JLUV. I am assuming from past posts that you are in your 30s. This is not meant to be one of those old man stories about walking to school through hip deep snow (lol). But I am going to tell this short story in hopes that it might save one person, or one person's friend, from the hell of drug addiction.

Everyone's perception is that they are somehow living through the best and the worst of times in their teens, 20s and 30s. The 60s and 70s were the best and worst of times socially.

The Vietnam War was a corpse being sucked of every ounce of juice by the Military Industrial Complex, long since a lost cause, every life lost in the final years without a purpose other than profit. In retrospect, the minions of The MIC write books and give speeches about how that war was winnable and how "liberals" undermined our efforts. That is utter nonsense.

The Vietnam War was a MIC venture from start to finish. The men and women who served and died there were nothing more than a means to the profit end. President Eisenhower tried to warn us of the rising power of The MIC before he left office. Dwight D. Eisenhower was no liberal. When it became clear to The MIC that President Kennedy was intent on deescalating the Vietnam conflict and prosecuting the Mafia/CIA/Banking foundation of The MIC through the efforts of the Attorney General (Robert Kennedy) a coup was quickly planned and implemented. The POTUS was shot in the brain and a CIA operative was the fall guy. Lee Harvey Oswald was shot to death by a Chicago mobster (Jack Rudy) within hours.

The MIC connected, political strongman, Lynden Baines Johnson (LBJ) became POTUS and The Vietnam Business Venture was back on track. Do your research and you will find that LBJ was intimately connected to The MIC, not just politically but also through his wife's family.

The result of the Vietnam Business Venture is The MIC recognized the need to throw the people a bone. Fortunately, thanks in no small part to LBJ, that bone had considerable flesh on it. Civil Rights legislation was passed laying the groundwork for the gains in equal justice under the law both racial and gender related that the USA has experienced in fits and spurts over the past four decades.

But there was another bone that was thrown consciously to the masses in order to sedate and gain back control over them; drugs. Marijuana, LSD, methamphetamines, barbituates, heroin, and (most devastatingly) cocaine suddenly became easily accessible to the general public. It was seemingly overnight that my whole family and every family I knew became awash in recreational drug use.

It began in the late 60s. The effects were instantaneous. A whole generation became not only drug users but outlaws, vulnerable at any moment to arrest and incarceration. It was The MIC's modern day crowd control device and soon became a major profit center.

The MIC pointed at the anti war movement and labeled them drug addicts, outlaws and sexual deviants. It was also the beginning of a completely new profit center for The MIC; incarceration of citizens for victimless crimes for profit.

The MIC had managed to lay the foundation of circumvention of The Constitution of the United States of America under the guise of the expansion of the very rights guaranteed within the document. African Americans had noticeably greater freedoms and equality on paper, yet their families were torn asunder and a large percentage of them found themselves incarcerated for addictions inflicted on an unknowing public. Women had clearly gained more equal footing with their male counterparts in the workforce while the economy shifted quickly from a model under which one spouse could support a family to the need for both to labor long hours to make ends meet. Women gained more control over there bodies while simultaneously having to deal with the social effects of the drug infestation, sexual revolution and economic dependency on government programs.

The MIC was more than happy to allow the Vietnam Business Venture to end by the mid 70s given the new profit centers that had been developed since the mid 60s. All that was needed was to ramp up the recreational drug industry to a higher pitch and the incarceration industry would follow.

In 1976, Time Magazine published a cover story making an argument that cocaine may well be "the perfect recreational drug." Suddenly, the nation was drowning in coke. Everyone, and I do mean everyone was doing it, from Senators to pastors, ghetto dwellers to jetsetters. Every dude became a dealer because every chic wanted coke.

The drug wars began. The War On Drugs began.

Friends, family and associates became dealers or addicts. Many were shot. Many were stabbed. Many committed suicide. Many lost their minds. Many were incarcerated. Most lost their dignity. And the vast majority that survived will deny it.

Women became sex slaves to pay for the coke they snorted that their boyfriend had fronted. Many reside in unmarked graves in the hills outside of every major city in the USA.

I did what I had to do to save who I could. The carnage was necessary.

By 1979 Time Magazine published another cover story claiming "cocaine is the scourge of the nation." It was too late. The wars continued. The carnage continued. Only the strong and lucky survived with their lives. Too many have died. Too many have been incarcerated for too long. Too many have lost their minds.

But The MIC carries on.

I have served it . . . and I will battle it to my last breath.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 13 2011, 08:50 AM) *
I honestly cannot bare to watch the video. I don't know how old you are, JLUV. I am assuming from past posts that you are in your 30s. This is not meant to be one of those old man stories about walking to school through hip deep snow (lol). But I am going to tell this short story in hopes that it might save one person, or one person's friend, from the hell of drug addiction.

Everyone's perception is that they are somehow living through the best and the worst of times in their teens, 20s and 30s. The 60s and 70s were the best and worst of times socially.

The Vietnam War was a corpse being sucked of every ounce of juice by the Military Industrial Complex, long since a lost cause, every life lost in the final years without a purpose other than profit. In retrospect, the minions of The MIC write books and give speeches about how that war was winnable and how "liberals" undermined our efforts. That is utter nonsense.

The Vietnam War was a MIC venture from start to finish. The men and women who served and died there were nothing more than a means to the profit end. President Eisenhower tried to warn us of the rising power of The MIC before he left office. Dwight D. Eisenhower was no liberal. When it became clear to The MIC that President Kennedy was intent on deescalating the Vietnam conflict and prosecuting the Mafia/CIA/Banking foundation of The MIC through the efforts of the Attorney General (Robert Kennedy) a coup was quickly planned and implemented. The POTUS was shot in the brain and a CIA operative was the fall guy. Lee Harvey Oswald was shot to death by a Chicago mobster (Jack Rudy) within hours.

The MIC connected, political strongman, Lynden Baines Johnson (LBJ) became POTUS and The Vietnam Business Venture was back on track. Do your research and you will find that LBJ was intimately connected to The MIC, not just politically but also through his wife's family.

The result of the Vietnam Business Venture is The MIC recognized the need to throw the people a bone. Fortunately, thanks in no small part to LBJ, that bone had considerable flesh on it. Civil Rights legislation was passed laying the groundwork for the gains in equal justice under the law both racial and gender related that the USA has experienced in fits and spurts over the past four decades.

But there was another bone that was thrown consciously to the masses in order to sedate and gain back control over them; drugs. Marijuana, LSD, methamphetamines, barbituates, heroin, and (most devastatingly) cocaine suddenly became easily accessible to the general public. It was seemingly overnight that my whole family and every family I knew became awash in recreational drug use.

It began in the late 60s. The effects were instantaneous. A whole generation became not only drug users but outlaws, vulnerable at any moment to arrest and incarceration. It was The MIC's modern day crowd control device and soon became a major profit center.

The MIC pointed at the anti war movement and labeled them drug addicts, outlaws and sexual deviants. It was also the beginning of a completely new profit center for The MIC; incarceration of citizens for victimless crimes for profit.

The MIC had managed to lay the foundation of circumvention of The Constitution of the United States of America under the guise of the expansion of the very rights guaranteed within the document. African Americans had noticeably greater freedoms and equality on paper, yet their families were torn asunder and a large percentage of them found themselves incarcerated for addictions inflicted on an unknowing public. Women had clearly gained more equal footing with their male counterparts in the workforce while the economy shifted quickly from a model under which one spouse could support a family to the need for both to labor long hours to make ends meet. Women gained more control over there bodies while simultaneously having to deal with the social effects of the drug infestation, sexual revolution and economic dependency on government programs.

The MIC was more than happy to allow the Vietnam Business Venture to end by the mid 70s given the new profit centers that had been developed since the mid 60s. All that was needed was to ramp up the recreational drug industry to a higher pitch and the incarceration industry would follow.

In 1976, Time Magazine published a cover story making an argument that cocaine may well be "the perfect recreational drug." Suddenly, the nation was drowning in coke. Everyone, and I do mean everyone was doing it, from Senators to pastors, ghetto dwellers to jetsetters. Every dude became a dealer because every chic wanted coke.

The drug wars began. The War On Drugs began.

Friends, family and associates became dealers or addicts. Many were shot. Many were stabbed. Many committed suicide. Many lost their minds. Many were incarcerated. Most lost their dignity. And the vast majority that survived will deny it.

Women became sex slaves to pay for the coke they snorted that their boyfriend had fronted. Many reside in unmarked graves in the hills outside of every major city in the USA.

I did what I had to do to save who I could. The carnage was necessary.

By 1979 Time Magazine published another cover story claiming "cocaine is the scourge of the nation." It was too late. The wars continued. The carnage continued. Only the strong and lucky survived with their lives. Too many have died. Too many have been incarcerated for too long. Too many have lost their minds.

But The MIC carries on.

I have served it . . . and I will battle it to my last breath.

very interesting beardo...
The Original MrFactor
Thats a shame about Dokes. I remember his fight with Holyfield. They both gave and took. i think it was mentioned during the fight that he'd had some drug issues, but he had been clean for some time. He had turned his life around. Dude fought like it too. That turned out to be a great fight. Holy stopped him, but damn if he didnt go through hell to do it. Dokes was a beast that night.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 14 2011, 12:30 AM) *
Thats a shame about Dokes. I remember his fight with Holyfield. They both gave and took. i think it was mentioned during the fight that he'd had some drug issues, but he had been clean for some time. He had turned his life around. Dude fought like it too. That turned out to be a great fight. Holy stopped him, but damn if he didnt go through hell to do it. Dokes was a beast that night.

dokes had the skill to like i said have contended with a prime holmes and and primed tyson win or lose had he stayed on track... the night he lost his title to coetzee he was reportedly high on cocaine... wtf... least wait till after the fight.. .them demons rode him hard... and it looks like they are still on him... his eyes are sunk in... he looks terrible... you can listen to him and tell his mind is still intact kinda and he's not the most ignorant person in the world... i think its sad.. he could have been the man to bring holmes his true superfight in the 80's... it was talked about for a sec but of course the drugs ruined that possibility...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.