Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best round EVER
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Oscare4
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 13 2011, 10:22 AM) *

Sorry to ruin it for everyone but the fights in this bar are rehearsed. They do the same thing every night lol. Ive even fought in there myself, anybody from the crowd can get up and fight somebody else from the crowd to win a free bucket of whiskey and coke!:shok: Its on an island called ko phi phi.
Snoop
Holy shit, real life WWE.

laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Oscare4 @ Jan 13 2011, 09:28 PM) *
Sorry to ruin it for everyone but the fights in this bar are rehearsed. They do the same thing every night lol. Ive even fought in there myself, anybody from the crowd can get up and fight somebody else from the crowd to win a free bucket of whiskey and coke!:shok: Its on an island called ko phi phi.

Yes you did ruin it, please fuck off now please..............just kidding mate.

But yes, I have heard about those, as I been to Thailand, people from the crowd do fight. But some of those shots looked to land pretty good. Rehearsed or not, they were proper hits I saw, haha.
ViperSniper
I've been there (seems I was even sitting in the same place this was being filmed lol) it was a good night, Phi Phi is a great place in Thailand!
SmartyBeardo
Round 1, Hagler v Hearns

Round 1, Patterson v Johannsen III

Round 4, Foreman v Lyle

Round 4. Lyle v Shavers

Round 10, Corrales v Castillo
Method
Round 9 - Gatti/Ward I

[/thread]
Jack 1000
Round 10: Corrales-Castillo 1

Round 5: Lee-Locicero

Round 9: Gatti-Ward 1

Round 10: Bowe-Holyfield 1

Round 1: Hagler-Hearns

Round 5: Morales-Barrera I

Jack
PR316
Duran vs Leonard 1 Round 13

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Jan 13 2011, 01:57 PM) *
Round 9 - Gatti/Ward I

[/thread]

Agreed though that may be becuase I've just been watching the trilogy coz it's been playing on our cable channel in NZ.

It's a bit like supermodels though innit? Once you get to a certain level they're all as good as each other. There are rounds as good as Gatti/Ward 1, Round 9, but I doubt there are better.

The last round of Corales/Castillo 1 stands out as well.
JD
Hagler - Hearns rd 1
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 13 2011, 01:13 PM) *
Round 10: Corrales-Castillo 1

Round 5: Lee-Locicero

Round 9: Gatti-Ward 1

Round 10: Bowe-Holyfield 1

Round 1: Hagler-Hearns

Round 5: Morales-Barrera I

Jack

Oh Yea,

And just about every round of Robinson-Gatti I! Which seriously, I thought was an even better fight that Gatti-Ward I, except of course for that earth-shattering 9th round in Ward-Gatti I! One of the greatest rounds of all time!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.