The rules are simple;
1. Choose a winner by UD, SD, MD, Stoppage (choose the round), or Draw
A. 1 point for choosing the winner
B. 1 point for choosing the right method of victory
C. 2 points for a Draw call
D. 1 extra point for calling a stoppage
E. 2 points for calling the correct round
2. In case of a tie, SmartyBeardo will flip a coin to decide who wins unless he feels benevolent and decides that all who tied win.
A. If SmartyBeardo wins (unlikely) 2nd place wins.
3. The prize each week will be a surprise that will be sent to the winner(s)
4. Deadline for picks is high noon (PST) Fridays, unless otherwise noted
5. SmartyBeardo will reveal his picks afternoon on Fridays
6. Points will accumulate week to week for a monthly winner who will be awarded 3 points. They will continue to accumulate for a 2011 champion who will win a grand prize TBD by SmartyBeardo towards the end of 2011.
7. In order to receive the weekly prize (as well as grand prize) the winner(s) must provide SmartyBeardo with a mailing address each week that they win (since SmartyBeardo has short term mesmory loss and will delete all addresses after mailing.
Friday, 1/14/11 fights;
Peter Manfredo Jr v Daniel Edouard
Erislandy Lara v Delray Raines
Edwin Rodriguez v Aaron Pryor Jr
Saturday, 1/15/11 fights;
Oscar Ibarra v Junichiro Sugita
Dante Jardon v Rene Gonzalez
Adrien Broner v John Revish
Looks like this is going over like a lead zeppellin.