Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Night in Vegas
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
DAMN this was good! I never saw any of the other Tupac/Tyson docs like "Tyson" or "Biggie & Tupac" so I've heard criticism that there wasn't much new here, but for me this was mostly fresh stuff and it was pretty damn good.

I liked the poets on there, "B. Yung" especially, and was captivated listening to some of the guests speak, particularly Maya Angelou when she spoke of first meeting Tupac on the set of Poetic Justice, and then meeting Tyson in prison and being struck by him being shorter than she was. lol.

Byrd Man
QUOTE (Karceno @ Jan 18 2011, 02:34 PM) *
this fight is huge when was the last time we have seen two fighters equally matched in their prime fight each other? its very rare now days. so yes this fight is for true boxing fans!

huh?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 19 2011, 12:28 AM) *
huh?

i thought the same thing byrd... i think his post was meant for the bradley alexander topic but somehow was put in this one... i cant verify that but thats what im thinking.. lol..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 19 2011, 05:37 AM) *
i thought the same thing byrd... i think his post was meant for the bradley alexander topic but somehow was put in this one... i cant verify that but thats what im thinking.. lol..

I suspect you're right.

I think it was Karceno making a feeble attempt to join in this forum by posting something not associated with his Ellerbee-esque man love of Pretty Boy. Only problem is he posted it in the wrong thread laugh.gif
JD
Tyson - Seldon was epic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.