Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deer Antler PED
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
I had to post this up here because the first person I thought of when reading this new form of PED was Manny Pacquiao. It's nearly impossible to detect and is a PED and HGH and can only be found in the blood at the right "Time". I'm no hater but the dude has increased size, strength, speed, and pain tolerance like no one I have ever seen and all while he ages. That is highly unlikely especially in a young man's sport such as boxing.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/slant/2011...headlights-look

Box in Hand
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 21 2011, 08:28 AM) *
No need to go to The Land Where Hobbits Live for that shit. I have known recluse survivalist dudes in Montana and Wyoming that have lived off the money they made on shipping ground up antler to Japan for decades, believe it or not.

Now that is interesting. I never even heard of that shit before.
Spyder
New Zealand huh? I guarantee that shit runs rampant in the NRL...it would also explain Kostya Tzsyu's freakish strength.

That's it...everyone from Down Unda is on the Antler Juice!
JD
Jagermeister is a PED?

Who knew.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 21 2011, 08:32 PM) *
Jagermeister is a PED?

Who knew.

It all makes sense now...
Maxy
STEVENSKI
I just love how the OP instantly thinks of Pac. Is this substance on the banned list?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 21 2011, 03:58 AM) *
I had to post this up here because the first person I thought of when reading this new form of PED was Manny Pacquiao. It's nearly impossible to detect and is a PED and HGH and can only be found in the blood at the right "Time". I'm no hater but the dude has increased size, strength, speed, and pain tolerance like no one I have ever seen and all while he ages. That is highly unlikely especially in a young man's sport such as boxing.

Really? Then you haven't seen any of Bernard Hopkins' career post 160 when he moved up 15 pounds in six months.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jan 22 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Really? Then you haven't seen any of Bernard Hopkins' career post 160 when he moved up 15 pounds in six months.

Calm down Ollie, your on the verge on slipping into antler-rage.
Method
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 21 2011, 02:58 AM) *

Pain tolerance has nothing to do with nothing.

Vargas was on PED's and he got KTFO.
Method
We used to hollow out antlers and make pipes to smoke herb out of.
salvador
QUOTE (Method @ Jan 22 2011, 09:43 AM) *
We used to hollow out antlers and make pipes to smoke herb out of.

That sounds like free money in a head shop - and I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jan 22 2011, 05:27 AM) *

Come on now... Pacquiao's 5 pounds in 4 years is certainly much more eye opening than that!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 22 2011, 06:19 AM) *
Calm down Ollie, your on the verge on slipping into antler-rage.

Luckily living in New Zealand I can probably pop down to my local pub and pick up a couple of grams on the cheap.
Method
QUOTE (salvador @ Jan 22 2011, 10:11 AM) *
That sounds like free money in a head shop - and I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.

You dont see them in head shops. I used to live in Jackson Hole, WY. Everyone has one.
Method
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 22 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Come on now... Pacquiao's 5 pounds in 4 years is certainly much more eye opening than that!

How the hell is Hopkins fighting at 175 "eye opening"? The dud Walked around at ~ 170 when fighting middie, and that was ONLY to stay near weight so he didnt have to worry about cutting weight. Hopkins at 175 is EASY. Shit, he didnt even always weigh in at 175. What's he weigh in for Tarver? Doesnt even matter. 15 pounds is EASY. E-A-S-Y in 6 months, but Ex didnt put it on. He just didnt hve to take it off.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Method @ Jan 23 2011, 07:48 AM) *
How the hell is Hopkins fighting at 175 "eye opening"? The dud Walked around at ~ 170 when fighting middie, and that was ONLY to stay near weight so he didnt have to worry about cutting weight. Hopkins at 175 is EASY. Shit, he didnt even always weigh in at 175. What's he weigh in for Tarver? Doesnt even matter. 15 pounds is EASY. E-A-S-Y in 6 months, but Ex didnt put it on. He just didnt hve to take it off.

I agree it was easy. He was like upper 180's for Tarver. I gained 30 pounds in a year myself when I added muscle. I was just poking fun at the guys that think Pacquiao gaining 5 pounds in 4 years is a lot lol.
caneman
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 23 2011, 11:22 AM) *
I agree it was easy. He was like upper 180's for Tarver. I gained 30 pounds in a year myself when I added muscle. I was just poking fun at the guys that think Pacquiao gaining 5 pounds in 4 years is a lot lol.

Pacman is on the shit cause Mayweather Sr says so...everyone knows this shit! Pacman should go to jail for PED's & for being such a low life piece of crap! He should be banned from the sport! //// end thread!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.