Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanna win some ART or autographed boxing stuff?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Coyote Duran
I'm staging my own personal raffle to help out a friend of the family who's suffering from metastatic cancer. Five prizes are on the line, the top prize being a 16" X 20" acrylic painting of any subject you'd like. This is something very important to me and I'd love it you checked out the following link and passed this on. You can find out more information about Lisa, the raffle, prizes and purchase options by clicking here:

http://www.coyoteduran.com/2011/01/coyote-...-your-help.html

Byrd Man
ohhhhh shit, Me and Coyote gonna be beefin! Chris Byrd is not a "former heavyweight titlist" he's a TWO TIME HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BITCHES! lmao
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 23 2011, 12:50 AM) *
ohhhhh shit, Me and Coyote gonna be beefin! Chris Byrd is not a "former heavyweight titlist" he's a TWO TIME HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BITCHES! lmao

Byrd Virus on the loose.
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 23 2011, 03:51 AM) *
That's a lot of reading for a late Saturday night. Give me a day or dos to hydrate and git back at ya.

laugh.gif No problem, Beardo! biggrin.gif Thanks!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 23 2011, 04:50 AM) *

*Ducking and evading thrown bottles...* laugh.gif
Coyote Duran
An additional second prize has been added!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.