Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Sentral! Male or female? Bring it.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 24 2011, 08:26 PM) *
What do you want to discuss about Jeff Lacy's brother? He is just a brother of a boxer? I didn't know Lacy had a brother, but better him dead than me, so all good.

Better to discuss that than if someone has a penis or not.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 24 2011, 09:26 PM) *
What do you want to discuss about Jeff Lacy's brother? He is just a brother of a boxer? I didn't know Lacy had a brother, but better him dead than me, so all good.

There are 9 of them...well I guess there are 8 of them now...but anyway, that shit has been plastered on the local news all day. He was a fucked up character...did 9 years for aggravated sexual battery and kidnapping of a minor.
JLUVBABY
shoulda kept his ass off the streets like his brother... if he was so bad should have got his ass in the ring... dont mean to be heartless but damn... these people (the ignorant people causing all the crime in our world) need to find better ways to cultivate themselves... i really have no empathy or sympathy for people like that... need money so they go knock over an old man.... im out... glad the cops got him... one less waste of a good human that community has to worry about..again i dont mean to sound heartless but i come from a very rough neighborhood... if i can dodge the lure of the streets (maybe it was easier i come from an upper middle class family but i grew dead in the middle of it all) anybody can... i had friends that had dopefiend parents the mother and father and the girls a docter now so i know its not an excuse for anybody... its too easy to get ahead in this country these days... just my opinion on that...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I sense this thread descending into a free-for-all Royal Rumble type event laugh.gif

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (jkfitpro @ Jan 25 2011, 12:34 PM) *
I'm sorry, if you cared about your privacy, you wouldnt post a picture with your tits hanging out, on a public forum.

They aren't hanging out they are straining against the thin tshirt material begging to be unleashed.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 25 2011, 01:26 PM) *

It is indeed. What are you doing for Invasion Day Fitz? I'm gonna celebrate how we killed all the abo's in Tasmania & eat witchetty grubs whilst skolling cask wine.
stateofthegame
First of all, all this arguing about whether or not Sentral is male or female reminds me of Saturday Night Live when they showed that cartoon Ambiguously Gay Duo and all the bad guys would sit around arguing whether they were gay or not until the Duo showed up to take them down.

Second of all no one cares about Jeff Lacy or his brother. It was evident no one cared about Lacy when he lost to a nobody at home.
thehype
The Rock is intrigued.

Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 24 2011, 11:37 PM) *
The Rock is intrigued.

Oh no, not you too Hype? We need rational minds to come in and straighten the madness out.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 25 2011, 01:37 AM) *
The Rock is intrigued.

Loves it. This thread has turned into pure win.
Snoop
lloyd mayflower
Just so you guys know, iv come thru yesterdays bout of severe post-alcohol depression without carrying out the implied threat of suicide. I am still fragile, but Rome wasnt built in a day.
Maxy
Fuck me, there really can't be much going on in the boxing world for this shit to hit post 67!

Anyway, on another site I used to post at and still read there was a woman poster....went by the name of gabby. She had pictures of herself up on the board and even sent pics to other members via pm. Posters got suspicious believing that maybe gabby was indeed a bloke. So they asked for her phone number and she duly obliged.

Eventually she agreed to meet one of them and when they arrived the said girl in the pics was actually there but did a runner after 10 minutes or so....surprising the bloke who met her by seeming like a completely different person to the one he was speaking to on the net and on the phone.

Anyway, it turned out that gabby's GRAN was the one doing all the posting and all the phone conversations cos she enjoyed the buzz of talking to young men.

Then gabby disappeared from the said site.....that was around about....hmmmmm....May perhaps?
The CEO
What do we have here?...lol...should probably be moved to General...

@ SENTRAL....I want you to know I've never judged you or your posts by your pics...I'm sensing you're a good person and can fit in this community....

One piece of advice though...you need to disassociate yourself from Bute and Lemieux ASAP...supporting and pushing Canadian Level guys WILL come back to haunt you...lol
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 25 2011, 08:26 AM) *
What do we have here?...lol...should probably be moved to General...

@ SENTRAL....I want you to know I've never judged you or your posts by your pics...I'm sensing you're a good person and can fit in this community....

One piece of advice though...you need to disassociate yourself from Bute and Lemieux ASAP...supporting and pushing Canadian Level guys WILL come back to haunt you...lol

I have no problem with Sentral. Regardless of gender. she/he is a good boxing poster, and we are all boxing fans, so their gender should make no difference. I have considered CEO's request and will move the thread to General, Non-Boxing. Happy to see that for the most part, the thread has remained civil and respectable. But it is moving off of the subject of boxing too much and will be moved to General Non-Boxing.

Jack

Administrator
Spyder
I want to applaud our rock solid Mod staff for stepping in and moving the most popular thread the board has had in a while, and putting it in the much less traveled General Discussion section where it will disappear and never be seen again.

The foresight is truly commendable.

dj necrogenic
I'm new here, whats all this shit?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (dj necrogenic @ Feb 12 2011, 05:55 PM) *

It was about a chick who might've been a dude pretending to be a chick who may well be a dude. We clear? laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 25 2011, 03:24 PM) *
I want to applaud our rock solid Mod staff for stepping in and moving the most popular thread the board has had in a while, and putting it in the much less traveled General Discussion section where it will disappear and never be seen again.

The foresight is truly commendable.

That guy in your sig has some dope boxing shoes..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 14 2011, 01:32 AM) *

He coulda been a contender laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 14 2011, 12:32 AM) *

Blaze, I thought we lost you...

laugh.gif

What's up bro?
Spyder
QUOTE (dj necrogenic @ Feb 12 2011, 04:55 PM) *

They've been giving all of the new guys 7,000 free posts.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 14 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Blaze, I thought we lost you...

laugh.gif

What's up bro?

Check out the Playstation users page..I did a little explaining about what has been goin on with me..It's been a real bad last 7 months for me..Thank god I started school up again this semester since I was told it'd be best to take last semester off..Finally starting my masters program..If it weren't for school,I wouldn't be sane..
dj necrogenic
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 13 2011, 08:48 PM) *
It was about a chick who might've been a dude pretending to be a chick who may well be a dude. We clear? laugh.gif

Bam Bam is back? thumbsup_anim.gif
dj necrogenic
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 14 2011, 04:42 PM) *
They've been giving all of the new guys 7,000 free posts.

Whats up man, how have things been going around here lately?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.