Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interview with Fedor
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Percy how the hell did you get an interview with the God of MMA, and did you sacrifice at his alter during any point during of the interview?

If that wasn't the most nervous you've been in your career, what was? And I'm being serious with that question. I can't even imagine talking with Fedor, just because he is so damn reclusive.

War Percy Crawford! You've officially hit the big time! laugh.gif

If you somehow ever get an interview with Kazushi Sakuraba you'll be undisputed.
lloyd mayflower
i was going to create a thread the other day specifically to tip my hate to hype and Percy. Never got round to it so il do it now. Right now, the front page of this site has got Fedor, Sugar Ray Leonard, James Toney, Winky Wright, various significant others, and a fairly lengthy article blowing the lid off tem Pacquiao and that snake oil salesman Michael Koncz. Thats absolutely superb. Well done lads.
pcraw
Lol @ War! Actually it's the second time I've interviewed him and I wasn't nervous at all. His people are pretty laid back. They don't make you feel like you're dealing with the Russian Mafia at all! Lol! He is mad respectful and cool man...almost overly nice.

I can't really say I've been nervous at any point interviewing anyone. Some people will make you feel a little uncomfortable, but never had that, "Oh shit I'm on the phone with ____" feeling.

Thanks lloyd! We trying to put in work man. Glad you guys appreciate what we are doing over here. You could be anywhere in the world, but you chose to be here. Lol. Thanks again.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jan 27 2011, 03:55 PM) *
Lol @ War! Actually it's the second time I've interviewed him and I wasn't nervous at all. His people are pretty laid back. They don't make you feel like you're dealing with the Russian Mafia at all! Lol! He is mad respectful and cool man...almost overly nice.

I can't really say I've been nervous at any point interviewing anyone. Some people will make you feel a little uncomfortable, but never had that, "Oh shit I'm on the phone with ____" feeling.

Thanks lloyd! We trying to put in work man. Glad you guys appreciate what we are doing over here. You could be anywhere in the world, but you chose to be here. Lol. Thanks again.

They're the ones you need to watch man! The nicer the Russian, the more capable he is of brutally beating you!
thehype
I apologize for being a little late on this one, but thanks guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.