Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah getting help from whitaker....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
E.C.LEGEND
Whitakers joins team Judah for his fight with Kaizer Mabuza. Do you all think Whitaker can help him. I personally believe in the saying" you can't teach an old dog new tricks". I thinks thats his problem, he keeps switching styles and never perfecting one that works for him.
Fitz
Hahaha
alaganza
too little too late?
thehype
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jan 28 2011, 11:40 PM) *
Whitakers joins team Judah for his fight with Kaizer Mabuza. Do you all think Whitaker can help him. I personally believe in the saying" you can't teach an old dog new tricks". I thinks thats his problem, he keeps switching styles and never perfecting one that works for him.

This is the 3rd or 4th time in the past 5 years that Whitaker has "joined" Team Judah. How much help has he been thus far?

dntknw.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 29 2011, 01:09 AM) *
This is the 3rd or 4th time in the past 5 years that Whitaker has "joined" Team Judah. How much help has he been thus far?

dntknw.gif

About 6-4-1 worth of help
JLUVBABY
whitaker cant help him once he steps in those ropes for the fight number 1 and 2 i looked up this guy zabs fighting and zab is gonna have his hands full in this fight...this guy is gonna pressure the hell out of zab and if zab folds like he did vs mathysus (sp)... he's gonna be in trouble... the guy from what i saw on youtube looks good enough to fight the elite.. im sure most may not agree but i dont consider zab up there with the bradleys and the alexanders and the khans... maybe im wrong tho..

and i agree with legend once tagged judah will resort right back to his comfort zone... i gotta go with the african in this fight...
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 29 2011, 06:13 PM) *
whitaker cant help him once he steps in those ropes for the fight number 1 and 2 i looked up this guy zabs fighting and zab is gonna have his hands full in this fight...this guy is gonna pressure the hell out of zab and if zab folds like he did vs mathysus (sp)... he's gonna be in trouble... the guy from what i saw on youtube looks good enough to fight the elite.. im sure most may not agree but i dont consider zab up there with the bradleys and the alexanders and the khans... maybe im wrong tho..

and i agree with legend once tagged judah will resort right back to his comfort zone... i gotta go with the african in this fight...

I think Mabuza looks like a better version of Matthysse so Zab's ass is about to be getting a foot up it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jan 31 2011, 12:05 AM) *
I think Mabuza looks like a better version of Matthysse so Zab's ass is about to be getting a foot up it.

i admittedly dont know a lot about him but i watched his fight with holt and he for sure has a higher skill set than mathysis and hits if not as hard almost as hard... judah will have an uphill battle.. and really the more i think about the fight unless judah just had an off night i have to pick him to lose this fight...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.