Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There's been a Joshua Clottey sighting.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
He's had a sex change and goes by the name, Achille Lovle...

Ya gotta sing to WIN, girl.

thumbsdown_anim.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I thought you were going to post a photo of a heavy bag.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 29 2011, 11:04 AM) *
I thought you were going to post a photo of a heavy bag.

Yeah...a heavy bag filled with dirty money...lol...I don't see how anyone can respect that guy...
blackbelt2003
I thought I saw Clottey the other day in my local store. It might have been him, I couldn't really tell because he had his fists in front of his face still.

Black
Praximo
Clotteys fighting in the cotto-Mayorga undercard, against someone who got KO'd by Sergo Mora. Sad really...
The CEO
QUOTE (Praximo @ Jan 29 2011, 04:59 PM) *
Clotteys fighting in the cotto-Mayorga undercard, against someone who got KO'd by Sergo Mora. Sad really...

How can he fight a man when he's a woman?...a prideless, fucking woman.
JLUVBABY
He's fighting some laydown from my neck of the woods named calvin james green... ive never heard of him... calvin green
Romulus9
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 29 2011, 10:03 AM) *
He's had a sex change and goes by the name, Achille Lovle...

Ya gotta sing to WIN, girl.

thumbsdown_anim.gif

Bravo, my friend. Well done.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I saw that fight where Green fought Mora. It was on the Jones-Hopkins 2 undercard, and it wasn't a bad scrap. I remember Green putting in on Mora for the first couple rounds, and Mora coming back to stop him. Mora didn't really hurt him, but just kept throwing and Green never threw back in the 7th. It's a shame the one performance against Pac really destroyed his credibility. He gave Cotto and a prime Margarito all they could handle. If he'd just let those gloves go a little more. I'm sure he'll get another big shot, as long as he stays with Arum.
Fitz
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 30 2011, 03:21 AM) *
Yeah...a heavy bag filled with dirty money...lol...I don't see how anyone can respect that guy...

lol
The CEO
I'm gonna dress you up een my loave!...EEEEN MYYY LOOOAAAVE!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.