Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hit list.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
ViperSniper
Maybe you can justify not liking a particular fighter, maybe you think it could be better for the sport (or the fighter them self) if they loose, maybe your sick of them and wish for them to go away/retire?

Here's my list of fighters I'd like to see suffer a loss.

1. Pac (Surprised I want to see someone loose more than Floyd)
2. Mayweather (No explanation needed)
3. Mundine (Coming off a KO loss against the bum isn't enough)
4. Guzman (Makes his return in 9 months only??)
5. Ortiz (So this ungrateful waste of time can become a fucking writer already!)
6. Solis (Too cocky for a lazy, average fighter going for a major title shot)
7. Pavlik (Creates career threatening injuries to get out of fights..to only set up another weeks later)
8. Haye (Got people excited by talking better than walking)
9. Dirrell (Sloppy fighter who is bad at acting and could also potentially be guilty like no.7)
10. Dibb (Too worried about 'looking good' rather than working on 'being good')
11. Toney (The guy has done more talking than fighting in the last couple of years and want any further talks of another title shot ended)
12. Holyfield (Same as no.11 plus he is ancient and showed he didn't want it last fight)

Sorry if my list is a little big laugh.gif
Fitz
That's a pretty good list. I agree with most of them. I would also like to add Donaire and Sergio Martinez knocked out. They kinda rub me the wrong way for some reason.
gravytrain
Pavlik doesn't create injuries, he's just too drunk to train so they make something up.

i only want to see Ortiz and Haye lose for right now.
Fitz
I also wouldn't mind seeing Glen Johnson get iced.
JLUVBABY
i want to see devon alexander knocked out cold p.will style after last night... id like to see one of the klits get shocked and short circuited for at least 10 seconds as well... it would do wonders for the sport... and of course cintron... i love to see him cry... nothing was sweeter than seeing him on that stretcher listening to his decision vs williams and slamming the side of the ambulance... i have to admit i think of that right now as i type and it puts a smile on my face.... and holyfield... id like a bum to knock him out... i think williams would have got him had he not wiggled out of that... im feeling stevinski type hate right now for these particualr fighters...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Margarito.
Bradley.
Rios.
Both Klits.
Haye.
Mayweather.
Khan.
Mundine.
Green (Danny or Allan.)
Guzman.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 12:09 AM) *
I also wouldn't mind seeing Glen Johnson get iced.

lol... damn fizt why glenn?... lol... he's still out there reppin... lol...
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 31 2011, 06:08 PM) *
lol... damn fizt why glenn?... lol... he's still out there reppin... lol...

I don't know why. I was telling my brother the other day, that he is a humble dude, he isn't a boring (though I find him uninteresting). But to me, I just don't look forward to watching him fight, he seems so uninteresting and I wish he would just get off.
I know I am being incredibly harsh about Johnson, and I agree that he probably shouldn't be put in that category. But do you know how people feel about guys like John Ruiz, Rocky Juarez, Winky Wright and so on (I actually don't mind Ruiz, lol)? Johnson shouldn't be, but for some reason I look at him in the same way.
He is just a drainer, and I want to see him gone.

Very nice guy, and comes to fight. I actually feel guilty saying that about him, but man. He does nothing for me. I wouldn't mind seeing him get iced and leaving.
Fitz
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Jan 31 2011, 07:26 PM) *
aggressive.gif I'm pretty high on both fighters laugh.gif

Your time may come against Montiel tongue.gif

Nah, Montiel won't be the one to do it. Donaire is too big, and I think better than Montiel. I think Donaire will beat Montiel, and I don't think it will be a total mismatch, but I think it will be kind of comfortable. I really like Montiel and hope he can pull it off, but I think Donaire will be too good.
I think I just hate Donaire after he knocked Vic out (well that started it off), and then he basically did nothing for years, fighting scrubs while still keeping his reputation.
I don't know, Martinez is a little cocky in the ring, and acts slick, but for some reason when I look at it, I always think that a guy like him shouldn't be getting away with it, he doesn't look like that guy. Kind of like how Calzaghe was. They don't actually look slick, but kind of take bits and pieces of the show boating aspect of it, lol. Calazghe and Martinez are just annoying to look at when they have there arms down and pulling that stuff. They don't look like fighters that should be getting away with it, yet they do at times.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 01:51 AM) *
I don't know why. I was telling my brother the other day, that he is a humble dude, he isn't a boring (though I find him uninteresting). But to me, I just don't look forward to watching him fight, he seems so uninteresting and I wish he would just get off.
I know I am being incredibly harsh about Johnson, and I agree that he probably shouldn't be put in that category. But do you know how people feel about guys like John Ruiz, Rocky Juarez, Winky Wright and so on (I actually don't mind Ruiz, lol)? Johnson shouldn't be, but for some reason I look at him in the same way.
He is just a drainer, and I want to see him gone.

Very nice guy, and comes to fight. I actually feel guilty saying that about him, but man. He does nothing for me. I wouldn't mind seeing him get iced and leaving.

i was just wondering... lol... glenn johnson... in my own opinion... deserves a lot of love... he has been a guy that didnt mind traveling to other peoples home towns and half his losses at least have been hometown decisions... and that draw vs daniel judah is the same story.. but i respect your choice just wondered why... lol...
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 31 2011, 07:46 PM) *
i was just wondering... lol... glenn johnson... in my own opinion... deserves a lot of love... he has been a guy that didnt mind traveling to other peoples home towns and half his losses at least have been hometown decisions... and that draw vs daniel judah is the same story.. but i respect your choice just wondered why... lol...

Don't make me feel bad, lol. I know, he is a great guy, and I do kind of feel bad. I almost feel like retracting it, lol. He is a sportsmen and very humble, and fights everyone. But there is something about him that I just find uninteresting. I just wouldn't mind seeing him gone, lol.
I really don't hate the guy, lol. I am just sick of seeing him.
BrutalBodyShots
Zab. Put out cold; no chicken dance... no beat down over the course of a fight, just laid out. The guy can't ever win big fights, yet he still has supporters that think if he's "focused" he's capable of doing great things.

Pascal. Only reason being that he was given a gift against my boy Hopkins. I'd prefer for Hopkins himself to do the job, but if someone else gives him a nice loss first that's alright too.

Calzaghe. I know the guy is done but I'll always hope he returns and gets a loss. Never liked him. Liked him less when Hopkins lost to him. His nose candy ass shouldn't go down without a L on his record.

Paul Williams. I never root for guys that are freakishly big and hold every possible physical advantage over their opponent.

Alfonso Gomez. I watched him beat my faded boy Gatti live in NJ. Hated seeing Gatti lose, and unfortunately he never fought again and ended his career with that L.

Berto. I don't think he's anything special and the sooner the hype ends the better.

JLUVBABY
you are so right brutal.... i want to see zab smoked worse than tszyu did him... lol... and this african guy he's fighting i think has a very good chance to give us just that!!!!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 04:17 AM) *
Don't make me feel bad, lol. I know, he is a great guy, and I do kind of feel bad. I almost feel like retracting it, lol. He is a sportsmen and very humble, and fights everyone. But there is something about him that I just find uninteresting. I just wouldn't mind seeing him gone, lol.
I really don't hate the guy, lol. I am just sick of seeing him.

oh young fitzgerald... dont feel bad... if he stays long enough he will get stretched... you'll get to see it... just think a few weeks ago i was doing my best to protect evander and now,... lol.. i want to see him rematch williams and see williams put him down... lol.... i do... ill even pay for it next time if they make the undercard even half descent... lol.
Jack 1000
HITLIST OF TODAY
Mayweather
Judah (still fighting so on active list.)
Berto
Haye
Guzman
Chavez Jr. (So the WBC will get off his nuts.)
Both Klitschkos (Because they won't fight each other, and they have fought too many bums in recent times.)
Malinaggi (Although I like what he said that if more fights like Khan-Maidana were shown to general people, boxing would be the #1 sport in the world.)
Open Scoring (stupid WBC rule, nullified by most commissions)
Point Deductions for unintentional head-butts from uninjured fighters (stupid WBC rule, nullified by most commissions.)

Hit List of the Past
Camacho Sr. and Jr.
Breland
Leonard. (Although I always thought he beat Hagler)
Hamed
Judah
Holyfield (Post Lewis I only, before that loved the guy, But he acted like he deserved the draw in that fight!) Now everything is concern for his health, and he needs to stop fighting.

Jack

AussieLad
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 09:34 AM) *
Nah, Montiel won't be the one to do it. Donaire is too big, and I think better than Montiel. I think Donaire will beat Montiel, and I don't think it will be a total mismatch, but I think it will be kind of comfortable. I really like Montiel and hope he can pull it off, but I think Donaire will be too good.
I think I just hate Donaire after he knocked Vic out (well that started it off), and then he basically did nothing for years, fighting scrubs while still keeping his reputation.
I don't know, Martinez is a little cocky in the ring, and acts slick, but for some reason when I look at it, I always think that a guy like him shouldn't be getting away with it, he doesn't look like that guy. Kind of like how Calzaghe was. They don't actually look slick, but kind of take bits and pieces of the show boating aspect of it, lol. Calazghe and Martinez are just annoying to look at when they have there arms down and pulling that stuff. They don't look like fighters that should be getting away with it, yet they do at times.

I didnt dislike Donaire until well after the Darchinyan fight. All the pinoys were trolling any Darchinyan article going on and on and on about Vics loss, even a couple of years later. It was pretty annoying. I am pretty sure thats why pac gets so much hate these days. His really annoying nuthugger fans which are up there with the worst in the world
Warlord
David Gaye. I wanna see him get so hard that it ruptures tendons in his neck. I want to see him out cold, falling through the ring ropes, drooling like an infantile retard. Medics scrambling to catch his near lifeless corpse as it slumps out of the the ring and down to the floor like a shit-black turd. Because that's what he is.

Ditto for Floyd Mayweather. I want him out cold, and it would be perfect if it happened right at the moment he goes to showboat in the ring, having talked mad shit for MONTHS leading up to it all. I want to see him get hooked so hard that it sends his mouth-piece flying into the air, an allegorical metaphor for his own self-deluded pretension that has been violently and forcibly extracted from him once and for all, leaving his inner insecurity bare once and for all.

Again for Manny Pacquiao. I want him stopped brutally by a fighter he forced to fight at a disadvantage, and then I want him (Pac) to test positive for steroids the next day.

I want Antonio Tarver to get his so hard he shits his pants in the middle of the ring, before convulsing due to electro-shock overload of the brain.

As for MMA, I wish all of those things and more to happen to Anderson Silva. I hope Vitor Belfort hits him so hard that he has to be rushed to the hospital afterwards to have 13 of Silva's teeth surgically removed from his fist. And I hope Anderson's dislocated jaw will forever look like he just stepped off the set of the latest Saw picture. And as he's being carted from the octagon in a wheel chair, I hope he gets pegged in the face with a Big Mac.

And immediately after, Chael Sonnen goes for the takedown, tackles Anderson, tipping him over out of his chair and onto the ground. Sonnen starts to ground and pound the mangled Silva. Anderson goes for the triangle, but Sonnen powers through it and finishes him off. Suddenly fireworks go off, Brock Lesnar resigns with the WWE to settle his fake fued with the Undertaker, and all is right with the world.

And Dana White sits in a dark corner of the arena somewhere, crying and cursing. But mostly crying.

The End.
STEVENSKI
I would love to see Hopkins laid the fuck out. I'm talking stretchered out of the arena to a waiting ambulance. No real reason except he is a fucking whinger.

I have been through Mayweather before but I want to see him out cold convulsing & spasming whilst his hysterical kids cry out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up".

Floyd snr I would like to see his diseased old arse get poleaxed badly. We are meant to believe that if Hatton followed his gameplan he would have beaten Pac. What a delusional old cunt he is.
BigG
Pacquiao, I want to see him get a beating the same way Leonard got from Terrible Terry.

One of the Clit brothers
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 1 2011, 06:43 PM) *
I have been through Mayweather before but I want to see him out cold convulsing & spasming whilst his hysterical kids cry out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up".

lol.
Lil-lightsout
Paulie Malinaggi
Manny Pac
Wlad
Vitali
Sergio Martinez
Floyd Mayweather
Bute
Judah
Tarver
Berto
Chavez Jr.
Arreola

I am sure there are more.
Hops
LMAO. If the casual fans feel the same way we do about certain fighters, perhaps boxing will be livelier.
Maxy
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 1 2011, 03:43 AM) *
I would love to see Hopkins laid the fuck out. I'm talking stretchered out of the arena to a waiting ambulance. No real reason except he is a fucking whinger.

Floyd snr I would like to see his diseased old arse get poleaxed badly. We are meant to believe that if Hatton followed his gameplan he would have beaten Pac. What a delusional old cunt he is.

Fuckin right, top post and I agree with it all.

I'd also like, sorry.....crave, to see Andre Dirrell suffer a fate worse than death....that is a blind, deaf, wheelchair bound cabbage!
D-MARV
Carl Froch- Would like to see him knocked out with his eyes open laying face down on the mat (PWill Style).

Manny Pacquiao- I Would like to see him unconscious for a few minutes along with Jinky crying like a widow in the first row.

Ishe Smith- I would like to see one of those Knockouts where he's flat on his back still throwing punches.

D-MARV
I forgot to add Danny Green to that list. I would like to see a career ending knockout then watch turn to a life of drugs and prostitutes.
JLUVBABY
wow... i am just loving the hate in this thread... lol...
blackbelt2003
I hate WHINY BITCHES.

I agree with Fitz about Glen Johnson, I think it's to do with his whinging all the time whenever he loses. To hear him speak, he's NEVER lost a decision in his life.

I want him to get KO'd because then he can't complain he was robbed, like he always does whether he was robbed or not.

And OMG I've NEVER wanted to see someone KO'd worse than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I love his style, I admire his skills, and all the trash talking and stuff has never bothered me as I take no notice of it.

But NEVER before has a fighter achieved greatness after doing so little. All the other great fighters had to take on super-tough oposition, face down adversity, come from behind...all of that good stuff.

Floyd has become top dog of his generation almost by default.

I would love to see someone lay him out, Mercer-Morrison style, and then tea-bag mid ring whilst the world points and laughs. And if it wasn't for the Pactards, I'd be happy for Pacquiao to be the man to do it.

Black
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Feb 1 2011, 04:37 PM) *
I hate WHINY BITCHES.

I agree with Fitz about Glen Johnson, I think it's to do with his whinging all the time whenever he loses. To hear him speak, he's NEVER lost a decision in his life.

I want him to get KO'd because then he can't complain he was robbed, like he always does whether he was robbed or not.

And OMG I've NEVER wanted to see someone KO'd worse than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I love his style, I admire his skills, and all the trash talking and stuff has never bothered me as I take no notice of it.

But NEVER before has a fighter achieved greatness after doing so little. All the other great fighters had to take on super-tough oposition, face down adversity, come from behind...all of that good stuff.

Floyd has become top dog of his generation almost by default.

I would love to see someone lay him out, Mercer-Morrison style, and then tea-bag mid ring whilst the world points and laughs. And if it wasn't for the Pactards, I'd be happy for Pacquiao to be the man to do it.

Black

well i can deal with johnsons whining tho... truth be told he has truly been robbed in way more than his fair share of fights.... and its not like you can say he's ever gotton the benefit of the doubt in them... has he lost ?... yes... but he has won more of those fights he has a "L" for than he has lost... just saying... that dude fights his heart out and like the night they took the fight from him vs chad dawson... i dont blame him... he won the fight... i dont see how anyone can say he didnt...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Oh fuck it I would like to see Glen Johnson get iced as well.

Knocked out cold for like a whole minute. Then he could wake up and make a YouTube video about how he was robbed in the fight.

I'll add Arreola, Tarver of course and I can't believe I forgot to add the one and only Sam Peter to my list. I want to see that guy get startched so bad he has to return to Nigeria and work as a bouncer at some straw hut night club.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Also I've seen Danny Green's names thrown in twice already laugh.gif Curious to know some of those reasons lol?

Trying to get pay parity with Hopkins then going ahead and fightng Paul Briggs when it appeared to all in sundry that Briggs was in no shape to fight do it for me. That and he just looks like a bit of a tool laugh.gif

Seriously though when he chose to fight Briggs he was no better than that prick Mundine (whom he had majorly criticised) in exploiting the dollar and loyalty of his Aussie fans.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:03 AM) *
Yup..that situation is exactly right!

Hey I said I was sorry black eye.gif laugh.gif
Coming from a Jones hater, at least you can saw Hopkins has a W over him now...for whatever that means tongue.gif

lol...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Wow surprised with the hate towards Johnson lol. From what I know the guy has the most reason to cry robbery out of anyone. Even after he beat Jones & Tarver in the same year he was asked if he then felt like the best in the division and he replied along the lines of "No, but I'm willing to face the best" which got my respect from that night on.

Yeah I got no hate towards him either. Seems like a very respectable person and mild mannered.

I was going put Vic on my list, but that goofy looking fool already got knocked senseless, lol.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Yeah I got no hate towards him either. Seems like a very respectable person and mild mannered.

I was going put Vic on my list, but that goofy looking fool already got knocked senseless, lol.

i cant lie i wouldnt mind seeing him get humbled again... lol..
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 1 2011, 10:57 PM) *
well i can deal with johnsons whining tho... truth be told he has truly been robbed in way more than his fair share of fights.... and its not like you can say he's ever gotton the benefit of the doubt in them... has he lost ?... yes... but he has won more of those fights he has a "L" for than he has lost... just saying... that dude fights his heart out and like the night they took the fight from him vs chad dawson... i dont blame him... he won the fight... i dont see how anyone can say he didnt...

Nah, man, fuck that, Dawson won both fights. Clinton Woods also outboxed him and he whined about that. He whined about Sven Ottke beating him when he was clearly outboxed in that one, too.

And the win against Tarver was a gift.

Fair play, the dude has been robbed a few times, more than most, but he's been told that so many times he now believes every single loss is a robbery.

Black
Jack 1000
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Feb 2 2011, 04:49 AM) *
Nah, man, fuck that, Dawson won both fights. Clinton Woods also outboxed him and he whined about that. He whined about Sven Ottke beating him when he was clearly outboxed in that one, too.

And the win against Tarver was a gift.

Fair play, the dude has been robbed a few times, more than most, but he's been told that so many times he now believes every single loss is a robbery.

Black

Good points Black!

Today, it's like almost every fighter that loses a close decision cries robbery and wants an investigation or some shit.

Jack
Jack 1000
I forgot to add Margacheato to my list!!!

I want to see him KO'd cold for what he tried to do to Mosley.

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 01:45 PM) *
I forgot to add Margacheato to my list!!!

I want to see him KO'd cold for what he tried to do to Mosley.

Jack

damn jack... lol... that beat down from lil pac wasnt good enough?... lol... he got severely busted up in that one... thats the kind of whippins that finish off careers...
Big Slim Sweet
Floyd Mayweather - Goes without saying. I want him to be cruising along to another 119-109 type decision and then one short shot n the 10th or 11th and he's out. I want drool to be coming out of his mouth a la Chris Byrd. And I want him to finally get up after the fight's over and be all confused about what happened, and when he realizes what it was he starts sobbing. Tears and snot, the whole deal.

Chad Dawson - I just hate this dude. I don't know why. He's ugly or something.

Arthur Abraham - This guy was really growing on me not too long ago, but now he's been totally exposed and I hate him. And his dipshit little brother. I envision this KO being like Tyson's first KO, where he's on all fours groping helplessly for his mouthpiece.

Joan Guzman - Just an all around disgrace. I don't want this fucker leaving the sport undefeated. He needs a serious beating for all the shit he's pulled.

Vitali Klitschko - We've seen baby bro get bludgeoned, now let's see this big lummox taken down.

Cory Spinks - Spinks again? Aw yeah again and again.

And as much as I admire Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manual Marquez, I wouldn't mind seeing one or both of these guys really nailed before all's said and done.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 2 2011, 02:29 PM) *
damn jack... lol... that beat down from lil pac wasnt good enough?... lol... he got severely busted up in that one... thats the kind of whippins that finish off careers...

It's not good enough for Arum. He is going to keep promoting "Cheato" until he is KO'd cold, which is exactly what he deserves!

Jack
Jack 1000
Joan Guzman - Just an all around disgrace. I don't want this fucker leaving the sport undefeated. He needs a serious beating for all the shit he's pulled.

There was a time years ago when Guzman was excited supposedly. But all of his televised fights I have seen have sucked!!!! When did this excitement stop? The biggest problem is that the fucker always comes in overweight time and time again, and has boring fights, somehow getting the benefit of the doubt from judges and promoters. He needs to be put out to pasture.

Jack
gravytrain
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 05:55 PM) *
It's not good enough for Arum. He is going to keep promoting "Cheato" until he is KO'd cold, which is exactly what he deserves!

Jack

He was about to throw Cotto to Pac again, man. You've to be half dead for Arum to be done with you. if they can keep pressing forward and getting the breaks beat off of them they're a viable opponent.
gravytrain
Chavez Jr. Yeah I'm saying it, I want his career to be over. Martinez gets moved to "emeritus" champ so this fool can get a title he doesn't deserve? put him in the ring with Martinez and put an end to him.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 04:55 PM) *

Jack

lol... im sure you'll get to see it again... lol...
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Haha, good one with Guzman. Totally forgot about that one, and it's weird, because he was probably how people feel towards Gamboa now. People just tend to love him, my, my how things have turned quickly for that lazy piece of shit.

Spinks, I remember you always being a real hater of his, though there is one that I'm surprised you still don't have up, just for the fuck of it. John Ruiz, I always remember you as the biggest Ruiz hater on here, lol. I felt you hated him more than most, haha.

There was a time when I was all set to love Joan Guzman, that puddle of piss.

Jawny...that retired fuck. It's going on almost 15 years now, but I can still get my kicks out of watching his fight with Tua on you tube.

In fact, I just did. laugh.gif

I wish I'd known him well enough to hate him when that fight was live. Cause that was a thing of beauty.

That dirty faggot ass cheater.
Jack 1000
There is probably no fighter in the history of this sport that I want to see suffer in misery, pain, and punishment, than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I don't generally wish animosity on anybody, but the Floyd Mayweather is the exception. The only fighter that I MIGHT despise even more is Zab Judah and his supporters who say if he were focused he could come back. I fucking cannot stand either of these fighters. If Mayweather gets convicted and goes to prison for his domestic abuse shit, it will be one of the happiest days of my life!

However, I have never disputed his talents as a fighter or boxer. But there were still a lot of big welterweight punchers that Floyd could have fought, but did not.

And than, further down the list, we have the Klitsckos,

I'm sick of the Klitschkos fighting either has-beens or guys who look like they have been bribed not to throw punches during the fight!

Do you guys think that if Haye fights either Klitschko, it could be the only action that might come out of it is listening to Haye's pre-fight bullshit?

I want Haye vs. either Klitschko to be a good to great fight. But there is always that possibility that it won't be. I think Haye really may be mostly hype and little fight.

Prove me wrong David!

Jack
Jack 1000
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 2 2011, 06:32 PM) *
lol... im sure you'll get to see it again... lol...

LOL!!!! Seeing Margacheato getting beaten like that is almost as good as seeing Floyd Mayweather beaten and in pain!!!! hahahaha!

Could Floyd Mayweather Jr. perhaps be the most hated, (personality-wise) boxer in history?

Jack
kidbazooka1
I wanna see Hokins and Toney get KTFO cold or in Toney's case get back in the ring and get his face rearranged the way Anderson did franklins. I can't stand those two loud mouth arrogant f*cks.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Feb 3 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Jawny...that retired fuck. It's going on almost 15 years now, but I can still get my kicks out of watching his fight with Tua on you tube.

STILL the best value for money 19 seconds you can find on YouTube. I just had a free minute and treated myself. 3 times! laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 11:56 PM) *
LOL!!!! Seeing Margacheato getting beaten like that is almost as good as seeing Floyd Mayweather beaten and in pain!!!! hahahaha!

Could Floyd Mayweather Jr. perhaps be the most hated, (personality-wise) boxer in history?

Jack

Cassius Clay was hated on so many levels its not even funny... lol... the hate people had for him was un real... im sure some would have killed him if they had the opp.... lol...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 3 2011, 07:50 PM) *
STILL the best value for money 19 seconds you can find on YouTube. I just had a free minute and treated myself. 3 times! laugh.gif

So did you knock one out at the same time? You can be honest here we won't judge.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.