Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sometimes I Just Have Alot of Hate in my heart
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Sometimes I just love to put things down, insult people (all in fun of course)....speaking my opinion....not giving a f*ck what anyone thinks....Life brings me alot of stress...and outside all that I have to deal with my school and future....f*ck that....the best times for me are in the boxing gym, training for an amateur fight...hanging out...or with a close friend on my apartments rooftop, smoking weed, spending time with my family....watching Boxing...studying Boxing...talking Boxing....playing video games....I admit I'm a depressive f*ck it..i'll admit it...

I hate Manny Pacquiao....I hate Drake...
Spyder
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 5 2011, 01:19 AM) *
Sometimes I just love to put things down, insult people....speaking my opinion....not giving a f*ck what anyone thinks....Life brings me alot of stress....

I hate Manny Pacquiao....I hate Drake....

But you LOVE a good set of calves...

BigG
This is the new rap battle thread....lo....bring it mothafuckas......you can gang up on me like last time like a bunch of bitches...and I will fucking handle all yall...
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 5 2011, 06:34 AM) *
But you LOVE a good set of calves...

Did you find that pic or did you make it?

laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 5 2011, 06:41 AM) *
This is the new rap battle thread....lo....bring it mothafuckas......you can gang up on me like last time like a bunch of bitches...and I will fucking handle all yall...

Do you feel you have learned and experienced enough of life since last time to avoid this one turning into the new Bitch slap thread?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 5 2011, 01:19 AM) *
Sometimes I just love to put things down, insult people (all in fun of course)....speaking my opinion....not giving a f*ck what anyone thinks....Life brings me alot of stress...and outside all that I have to deal with my school and future....f*ck that....the best times for me are in the boxing gym, training for an amateur fight...hanging out...or with a close friend on my apartments rooftop, smoking weed, spending time with my family....watching Boxing...studying Boxing...talking Boxing....playing video games....I admit I'm a depressive f*ck it..i'll admit it...

What you're basically saying is that you're a sociopath. Can't have enough of those in the world.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I feel ya BigG...I'm a senior this year in college looking for a full time job. Shit's getting stressful here too, but it all works out in the end. Just hold on to those great moments and let it ride.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 5 2011, 05:02 AM) *

laugh.gif

The legend of Big G's calf loving ways must stretch further than this message board...I found that shit shopped and ready to go.

laugh.gif

For anyone that decides to take it to G again remember, he likes it hard and without lube!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 5 2011, 06:02 AM) *

laugh.gif

Snoop, you can't 'make' those. They are God-given.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 7 2011, 10:16 AM) *
Snoop, you can't 'make' those. They are God-given.

I hope you're talking about the photo, otherwise I might start thinking you and BigG have the same fetish.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 5 2011, 02:19 AM) *

stop being such a whiny bitch
The CEO
I LOVE that you Hate Pacquiao, G....you have good judgement.
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 10 2011, 08:53 AM) *
I LOVE that you Hate Pacquiao, G....you have good judgement.

Like General Custer at Little Big Horn...he's on the wrong side of history.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 10 2011, 10:12 AM) *
Like General Custer at Little Big Horn...he's on the wrong side of history.

That depends...because if "The Honorable One" ever faces "The Bad Guy", G and I will be on the RIGHT side...

because the former will surely take an Educated Beatdown.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.