Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 126
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Warlord
Griffin takes it 29-28 on all three cards.

Wins over Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, and Rich Franklin. Not bad for a guy with no dominant skill-set, other than tremendous heart and endless cardio.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 6 2011, 12:01 AM) *
Griffin takes it 29-28 on all three cards.

Wins over Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, and Rich Franklin. Not bad for a guy with no dominant skill-set, other than tremendous heart and endless cardio.

Yeah gotta give it to Forrest he sure has done alot wiht his limited skills.
Warlord
Wow. We are treated to a look at Channing Tatum's new film. Thanks Dana. Channing Tatum sucks cock, btw.

Silva/Belfort up next. Silva has the odds in his favor, but I hope to God Belfort decapitates him.
Warlord
Additionally, Vitor has to cut ALOT to make 185. I don't see him going 5 full rounds. He either takes Silva out in the 1st or goes into deep, deep waters, where Silva will have a HUGE advantage.
Warlord
Additionally, Vitor has to cut ALOT to make 185. I don't see him going 5 full rounds. He either takes Silva out in the 1st or goes into deep, deep waters, where Silva will have a HUGE advantage.
Warlord
Silva looking a little tight, tense. Does it mean anything? We'll see.
Warlord
Silva wins with a kick to the face.
Mean Mister Mustard
Goodness gracious. So who does he fight next?
Warlord
Guess we get Silva/GSP next.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 6 2011, 12:25 AM) *

Y eah I don't see Shields being able to control GSP on the ground, which is all he knows how to do.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 5 2011, 11:25 PM) *

And I hope he gets murdered... ide be so dissapointed with GSP if he didn't win by atleast SD.. tho he's always dissapointed when he doesn't "FINISH" a fight....
kidbazooka1
Hahahahhahahhahhahahhah

F*ck yeah who else can do sh*t like that Anderson just KTFO of an elite striker in the frist rd with a single straight kick.

After seeing that GSP ain't never gonna wanna step foot in a cage with Anderson cause if he did he would have been moved up like he is supposed to do.

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 5 2011, 11:34 PM) *
Hahahahhahahhahhahahhah

F*ck yeah who else can do sh*t like that Anderson just KTFO of an elite striker in the frist rd with a single straight kick.

After seeing that GSP ain't never gonna wanna step foot in a cage with Anderson cause if he did he would have been moved up like he is supposed to do.

Ohh noooo. Its pretty well known GSP isn't duccing anyone... he'll fight anyone... the only thing I see Silva having an advantage in is the clinch.. but GSPs takedowns are relentless..
kidbazooka1
Wow this place sure has gotten quite. LOL
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Feb 6 2011, 01:06 AM) *
Ohh noooo. Its pretty well known GSP isn't duccing anyone... he'll fight anyone... the only thing I see Silva having an advantage in is the clinch.. but GSPs takedowns are relentless..

Then why do you think he hasn't moved up yet? Cause as im sure you would know usually in the fight game when a fighter has cleaned out his divison they move on to the next weight class to seek comeptition.

People have been calling ofr that fight for a while now but for some reason GSP just can't manage to bring him self up to MW.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Feb 6 2011, 01:06 AM) *
the only thing I see Silva having an advantage in is the clinch

Your kidding me right? you mean to tell me GSP is a better striker and has better BJJ than Anderson? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHha no way buddy.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 6 2011, 12:13 AM) *
Then why do you think he hasn't moved up yet? Cause as im sure you would know usually in the fight game when a fighter has cleaned out his divison they move on to the next weight class to seek comeptition.

People have been calling ofr that fight for a while now but for some reason GSP just can't manage to bring him self up to MW.

Its not as easy to move up and down a weight class like it is in box.. some guys walk around at 200+ pounds and drop crazy weight.. he could probably fight at middleweight but they'll probably fight at a catchweight.. silva fights lightheavy sumtimes tho ide like to see him matched up with someone more like Rampage or Rashad then a Forrest or Irvin..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Feb 6 2011, 02:23 AM) *
Its not as easy to move up and down a weight class like it is in box.. some guys walk around at 200+ pounds and drop crazy weight.. he could probably fight at middleweight but they'll probably fight at a catchweight.. silva fights lightheavy sumtimes tho ide like to see him matched up with someone more like Rampage or Rashad then a Forrest or Irvin..

No catchweight if you wanna challenge the best at the following weight division you move up to his weight or don't move up at all.

GSP has over powered everyone he's faced at WW he's obviousley a strong guy so why not move up and and challenge the top guy at MW.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Bazooka the fight was a joke. it never should have happened. I said so on the other thread about the fight. Belfort isnt an elite fighter. He is a career underachiever.

More genius matchmaking.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 6 2011, 04:01 PM) *

Yeah because he is OK in most areas & that combined with hiw heart & cardio get him wins that he deserves.
AussieLad
Run and Gun is wrong in saying vitor isnt elite. Just need to reference the destruction he put on Franklin.

As for the fight, all i can say is wow. Never seen a fight end like that. Definitely a case of vitor expecting that to go the body and eating a hard shot. Thats a one in a million finnish right there

Andersons future, the only logical step is to move up in weight. Nothing left to prove at middle. A fight with the winner of shogun and bones jones would be interesting.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2011, 09:24 AM) *
Run and Gun is wrong in saying vitor isnt elite. Just need to reference the destruction he put on Franklin.

Other than Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, and Rich Franklin are all yesterdays fighters. Franklin lost to griffen for gods sake. Belfort has not evolved with the sport
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 6 2011, 12:17 AM) *
Your kidding me right? you mean to tell me GSP is a better striker and has better BJJ than Anderson? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHha no way buddy.

Yezzir. thats exactly what im sayin.. Anderson good at BJJ? that kats only considered an "honorary" member of the Blacc Belt club.. His Blacc Belt was damn near given to him juss for be Brazilian and fighting at such a high level.. GSP earned his. I dont see Anderson stuffing GSP takedowns or controlling the action on the ground... I kno you saw what Chael did to him, but a good BJJ guy wouldnt have gotten caught in a triangle like that... and i see him gettin countered alot in this fight if they do decide to trade... Cardio is the other issue.. where i see GSP having a huge advantage..
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2011, 04:24 AM) *
Andersons future, the only logical step is to move up in weight. Nothing left to prove at middle. A fight with the winner of shogun and bones jones would be interesting.

I can see him beating alot of the Light HW like Forrest but i dont think he would be able to hang with a quiccer LHW like Evans or Rua.... ide like to see him matched up with bones Jones.. theyre built almost the same and both pretty unorthodox with the strikes..
AussieLad
GSP is too small for Anderson. Unless there was some catchweight that really sucked the ass out of silva, i cant see GSP doing much. And in no way is GSP's striking better than silva's.

Jose Aldo on the other hand... now theres a little guy who's skillsets are comparable to Silvas. Its a shame you cant get an enlarger ray and zap him up to the size of a middleweight.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2011, 04:33 PM) *
GSP is too small for Anderson. Unless there was some catchweight that really sucked the ass out of silva, i cant see GSP doing much. And in no way is GSP's striking better than silva's.

Jose Aldo on the other hand... now theres a little guy who's skillsets are comparable to Silvas. Its a shame you cant get an enlarger ray and zap him up to the size of a middleweight.

Thats what im saying to me it seems like the UFC is forcing GSP to move up IMO he doesn't really want to cause he would have been done it. I don't blame GSP for not wanting to move up either he would get murdered big time by Andersons sniper like strikes..

I would like to see Anderson get a crack at the winner of Jones and Shogun and then call it quits.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2011, 04:33 PM) *

I agree Jose is a smaller version Anderson and the scary thing is he's still getting better.
TheFonz
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Feb 6 2011, 10:38 AM) *
Yezzir. thats exactly what im sayin.. Anderson good at BJJ? that kats only considered an "honorary" member of the Blacc Belt club.. His Blacc Belt was damn near given to him juss for be Brazilian and fighting at such a high level.. GSP earned his. I dont see Anderson stuffing GSP takedowns or controlling the action on the ground... I kno you saw what Chael did to him, but a good BJJ guy wouldnt have gotten caught in a triangle like that... and i see him gettin countered alot in this fight if they do decide to trade... Cardio is the other issue.. where i see GSP having a huge advantage..

WOW
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Feb 7 2011, 08:41 AM) *
WOW

I was thinking the same thing after reading that.
BigG
Jon Jones looks alot like Silva but Silva is in another level. But this win isnt that big...Belfort was so overrated after the Franklin win...more UFC overhyping fighters ala Brock lensar
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 7 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Jon Jones looks alot like Silva but Silva is in another level. But this win isnt that big...Belfort was so overrated after the Franklin win...more UFC overhyping fighters ala Brock lensar

I agree that Vitor wasn't as big a win as others Silva has had but what was impressive was how he won. Regardless of what ppl say Vitor was a on nice litttle winning streak and still possesed lighting quick strikes that carried one punch power. Yet Anderson put him away with a brutal ass front kick to the face and took him out like a f*cking sniper. You don't seee that every day in MMA thats sh*t that only Adnerson can pull off kidna like that standing elbow he used to KO fryklund.
STEVENSKI
Silva is a fuckhead. He should rematch Chael if he has the stones.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 8 2011, 03:54 AM) *
Silva is a fuckhead. He should rematch Chael if he has the stones.

He never said he wouldn't im sure that rematch would have alrerady been made it's not his fault Sonnen is a lying cheating piece of sh*t.

But im sure that fight will happen again down the line and when it does Silva will end that muthaf*cker violently the next time around.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 9 2011, 02:16 AM) *
He never said he wouldn't im sure that rematch would have alrerady been made it's not his fault Sonnen is a lying cheating piece of sh*t.

But im sure that fight will happen again down the line and when it does Silva will end that muthaf*cker violently the next time around.

Sonnen had a valid medical reason for his elevated testosterone. That is why his suspension was reduced by the CSAC.

Yeah he will end it violently. Sorry but Sonnen has his number as clearly demonstrated by his domination of Silva until he lost focus & got caught in a choke. He will know better next time.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 8 2011, 04:18 PM) *
Sonnen had a valid medical reason for his elevated testosterone. That is why his suspension was reduced by the CSAC.

Yeah he will end it violently. Sorry but Sonnen has his number as clearly demonstrated by his domination of Silva until he lost focus & got caught in a choke. He will know better next time.

OK if/when that fight happens i'll hit you up for a sig bet.

Silva is gonna light his ass up BRUTALY.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 9 2011, 12:20 PM) *
OK if/when that fight happens i'll hit you up for a sig bet.

Silva is gonna light his ass up BRUTALY.

Yeah no worries. Sig bets mean nothing to me so I am game for it.
jlupi

Yeah he will end it violently. Sorry but Sonnen has his number as clearly demonstrated by his domination of Silva until he lost focus & got caught in a choke. He will know better next time.>>>>

you are 100% correct on the testosterone issue. but isnt Sonnen facing jail time in some sort of real estate money laundering case?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (jlupi @ Feb 9 2011, 12:14 PM) *
you are 100% correct on the testosterone issue. but isnt Sonnen facing jail time in some sort of real estate money laundering case?

Not sure if he's serving time but he did plead quilty to money laundry.

Helluva guy huh?

I just hope he gets his sh*t tohether so Silva can put him to sleep either by sub again or KO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.