thats tasteless homeboy...
salvador
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 7 2011, 05:15 AM) *
Lets not.

Come on man, that's a big "Bozo no no".
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 7 2011, 05:19 PM) *
thats tasteless homeboy...

Now now I didn't say I didn't wish him a full recovery. Just not a speedy one and certainly not one that sees him in a boxing ring anytime soon. I'll stand by it. If we could have a 'referee you'd like see KO'ed' thread he would be at the top of my list. Him and fucken Cortez.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 7 2011, 06:12 PM) *
Now now I didn't say I didn't wish him a full recovery. Just not a speedy one and certainly not one that sees him in a boxing ring anytime soon. I'll stand by it. If we could have a 'referee you'd like see KO'ed' thread he would be at the top of my list. Him and fucken Cortez.

lol... that was still terrible... nady's not that bad... ive seen a lot worse refs... he's not the best either by no stretch... but id like to see him get back on his feet... theres a lot worse thats waiting in the wings to take his place...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 8 2011, 04:10 AM) *
I feel sorry for Ollie. You have Stevenski, then you get Ollie throw "lets not" and all hell breaks loose, lol. He didn't wish him dead, lol.

i know he didnt mean much harm... lol... and i wasnt jumpin him about his views... free world think what you wish or wish what you want... lol... but it is a very serious surgery and id rather the guy have a full recovery and mess up a fight then have complications or have a slow recovery... just my opinion... fighters are grossly over paid as it is... he messes up a fight they can always fight again and make more money... the heart is very essential to our well beings... i wish the dude all the best and a very speedy recovery...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 8 2011, 06:10 AM) *
I feel sorry for Ollie. You have Stevenski, then you get Ollie throw "lets not" and all hell breaks loose, lol. He didn't wish him dead, lol.

They are so desensitized to Steve's hate it has no effect on them laugh.gif But if it pleases the PC brigade let me clear this up. I don't want to see Shady Nady dead, I just want to see him unable to referee any boxing contests again.

Ever.

Or see that stoopid fucken salute again.

Ever.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 7 2011, 04:15 AM) *
Lets not.

Dude... that was the funniest two words I ever read!!! laugh.gif Caught me off guard and I realize I should not have found it funny, but I did.

Don't worry man, I knew what you meant. Fitz summed it up well.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 8 2011, 04:30 AM) *
They are so desensitized to Steve's hate it has no effect on them laugh.gif But if it pleases the PC brigade let me clear this up. I don't want to see Shady Nady dead, I just want to see him unable to referee any boxing contests again.

Ever.

Ever.

you know you want him dead on the operating table... lol...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 8 2011, 06:40 AM) *
Dude... that was the funniest two words I ever read!!! laugh.gif Caught me off guard and I realize I should not have found it funny, but I did.

Don't worry man, I knew what you meant. Fitz summed it up well.

You felt guilty laughing and I felt guilty typing it, but at the end of the day I couldn't resist.

Jay Nady, whadda hump! laugh.gif Even now I can see that goofy salute and I want to smash his face in, haha.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 8 2011, 09:30 PM) *

You mean this?

Fuckin Shady Nady. He is nearly as dodgy as Joe "I'm corrupt & i'm Biased" Cortez
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 8 2011, 06:43 AM) *
you know you want him dead on the operating table... lol...

Ummmmmmmmmm................. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 8 2011, 07:11 AM) *
You mean this?

Fuckin Shady Nady. He is nearly as dodgy as Joe "I'm corrupt & i'm Biased" Cortez

Spot on. NOBODY can tell me they don't have an instant urge to punch that melon.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 8 2011, 10:15 PM) *
Spot on. NOBODY can tell me they don't have an instant urge to punch that melon.

Ask Jab "pooper" Zudah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.