Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which company has the best Heavyweight Division.
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
TheFonz
I will let the resident MMA Guru's way in on this epic topic. I would say it's tight either way. (That's what she said, anyway.)
The CEO
lol...I just pinned a STRIKEFORCE Heavyweight Grand Prix thread in the MMA LEAGUES section, and the answer is STRIKEFORCE...easily...

They're my organization of choice when it comes to MMA....they have a hungry/strong roster with better fights and finishes.
JD
Amazingly I much prefer Strikeforce to UFC...I find the fights far more entertaining and definitive.

Plus, they have the one MMA guy I like to watch above all others, Nick Diaz.
kidbazooka1
SF has Overeem, Werdum, Fedor

UFC has Velasquez, Dos Santos, Brock(hate em' but gotta add him)don't know if i left anyone out but looks like there pretty even to me.
The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 10 2011, 09:38 AM) *
Amazingly I much prefer Strikeforce to UFC...I find the fights far more entertaining and definitive.

Plus, they have the one MMA guy I like to watch above all others, Nick Diaz.

He's fun to watch, isn't he...I really like him too....his last fight against Cyborg was good stuff....Cyborg came to win and brought the best out of him.
thehype
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 10 2011, 09:16 AM) *
lol...I just pinned a STRIKEFORCE Heavyweight Grand Prix thread in the MMA LEAGUES section, and the answer is STRIKEFORCE...easily...

They're my organization of choice when it comes to MMA....they have a hungry/strong roster with better fights and finishes.

Agree 1000%
JLUVBABY
strikeforce baby... look at the names residing in this grand prix... there are some guys from k-1 id like to see added tho... i like k-1 as well...
AussieLad
Overall strikeforce is a bit stronger, but i would take Velasquez over just about anybody at this point (depending on how fedor looks in his next fight)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.