Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shobox:Tripleheader:@11ET/10CT/8PT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on tonight's Shobox card on Showtime.

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
i thought rossy and chambers was on this card...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That one-two by Don George was brutal. I can't believe the ref let that go to three knockdowns, as White was out on his feet after the first knockdown. The right hand was perfectly thrown, and White brought the jab back slow and low. He paid for that. He took a minutes worth of beating after that too. It's a good bounce back win for George, as he got knocked around last summer on ESPN. I also like how the announcers didn't hype the win too much, as George's opponents fought nobodys to get that 16-0 record.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
JLuv, Rossy and Chambers are on the card, but they are only televising the two fights. Chambers beat Rossy by decision this time (120-107, 115-112, 117-110). Looks like Rossy did a little better this time, but he's not on the level of Chambers. Sadly, it looks like Fast Eddie is going to work his way back into a mandatory shot at Wlad. I have no desire to see him fight somebody that large. In fact, it'd be much better if Chambers moved down to cruiser. He weight at 208 this time, and he can't beat somebody as big as the Klitschkos.
Mean Mister Mustard
Who is fighting right now?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Feb 11 2011, 10:43 PM) *
JLuv, Rossy and Chambers are on the card, but they are only televising the two fights. Chambers beat Rossy by decision this time (120-107, 115-112, 117-110). Looks like Rossy did a little better this time, but he's not on the level of Chambers. Sadly, it looks like Fast Eddie is going to work his way back into a mandatory shot at Wlad. I have no desire to see him fight somebody that large. In fact, it'd be much better if Chambers moved down to cruiser. He weight at 208 this time, and he can't beat somebody as big as the Klitschkos.

thats not good news... those guys are just too big for chambers... and i agree cruiser would/should be his best weight at this point if he ever wants to hold a belt...
BrutalBodyShots
Screw Chambers. I hate when guys don't give themselves the best possible chance to win a fight... and against the biggest opportunity in his career in Klitschko he didn't do shit. Yes I understand he had a shot in a million to win that fight, but he didn't take that shot in a million because he didn't let his hands go at all. Then he goes an entire year before he fights again which is BS. I don't like when fighters piss away opportunity.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.