QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Feb 13 2011, 04:14 PM) *

*Bump
Anyway I can embed the video?
Snoop
BlueMercury
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 14 2011, 10:36 PM) *

THANK U!
kidbazooka1
Donaire/Montiel is the biggest little fight since Tapia/Romero. I don't know who's gonna win but it's gonna be a war.
JLUVBABY
great fight... saturday night is gonna be on and poppin...
Fitz
Donaire will win it comfortably. That's no knock on Montiel, I like him and going for him. I think he is pretty damn good as well, though I think stylistically, Donaire has it over him and I think he wins it. Donaire is too big, and uses his height well. Montiels arms look too short and I don't know if he will be able to control the majority of the fight on the inside.
I'm hoping Montiel knocks Donaire out though, I just don't think it will happen.
Snoop
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Feb 15 2011, 07:15 AM) *
THANK U!

No worries. Nice vid btw.
BlueMercury
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 15 2011, 12:02 AM) *
Donaire/Montiel is the biggest little fight since Tapia/Romero. I don't know who's gonna win but it's gonna be a war.

Hell yes it will!
BlueMercury
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 15 2011, 01:50 AM) *
Donaire will win it comfortably. That's no knock on Montiel, I like him and going for him. I think he is pretty damn good as well, though I think stylistically, Donaire has it over him and I think he wins it. Donaire is too big, and uses his height well. Montiels arms look too short and I don't know if he will be able to control the majority of the fight on the inside.
I'm hoping Montiel knocks Donaire out though, I just don't think it will happen.

I am hoping for knockdown & a knockout!
BlueMercury
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 15 2011, 01:56 AM) *
Looking forward to this one.

Most casual / hardcore Mexican & Pinoy boxing fans are as well.
kidbazooka1
Im leaning towards Nonito but anything can happen with these two.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 17 2011, 12:16 AM) *
Quick question to everyone. How would you guys rate Donaire chin? I've never seen him in trouble nor really seen him tagged too many times at all. Is it likely Montiel will have enough to hurt Donaire?

thats a damn good question... the few fights ive seen of his i cant say ive ever really seen his chin tested...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 17 2011, 08:34 AM) *
Yeah same, I also don't recall him being tagged flush too many times as Darchinyan didn't really land anything meaningful on him either. So it's hard for me to predict how good a chance Montiel has of gettin the stoppage, when I haven't seen Donaire chin checked too many times!?

This is a top quality fight from both skilled fighters as of this point it's a real pick'em fight!

this should be the first good fight of the year... if it turns out a dud... man iuts not a good look for the rest of the year... lol...
Maxy
I've got Donaire in this by late stoppage. I think he'll be up on the cards and punishing Fernando as the fight goes on. I'm a big fan of Montiel but I can't pick him to win this fight. That said, it should be a classic and after the Bradley-Alexander sham I really hope it lives up to expectations.
Fitz
QUOTE (Maxy @ Feb 18 2011, 03:50 AM) *
I've got Donaire in this by late stoppage. I think he'll be up on the cards and punishing Fernando as the fight goes on. I'm a big fan of Montiel but I can't pick him to win this fight. That said, it should be a classic and after the Bradley-Alexander sham I really hope it lives up to expectations.

That's how I feel Maxy. I'm definitely a fan of Montiel, but can't see him winning it. Donaire looks to big, and uses his height well. I think he wins it comfortably.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 17 2011, 06:00 PM) *
That's how I feel Maxy. I'm definitely a fan of Montiel, but can't see him winning it. Donaire looks to big, and uses his height well. I think he wins it comfortably.

Just a feeling but I think Montiel wins this 116-112 or 115-113!
kidbazooka1
Donaire has a pretty good chin he was tagged by that Arfican guy a while back but was never hurt nor stunned but he's never been in against some one with Montiels accuracy and power.
Fitz
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 18 2011, 12:42 PM) *
chin he was tagged by that Arfican guy a while back

Ohhhhh.......that guy.
edd098
he was tagged a few times by concepcion, who was essentially a super bantam during their weigh in. chin looks ok. but i doubt he ever tasted the kind of one punch power montiel has, which is game changing. cant wait for the fight. hope montiel's power wont make donaire hesitant to engage
BlueMercury
QUOTE (edd098 @ Feb 18 2011, 05:16 PM) *
he was tagged a few times by concepcion, who was essentially a super bantam during their weigh in. chin looks ok. but i doubt he ever tasted the kind of one punch power montiel has, which is game changing. cant wait for the fight. hope montiel's power wont make donaire hesitant to engage

I hope that they engage in 'power punches' all night.
edd098
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Feb 18 2011, 10:28 PM) *
I hope that they engage in 'power punches' all night.

then we're in for a very short but explosive night. WAR DONAIRE!!!!
BlueMercury
QUOTE (edd098 @ Feb 18 2011, 07:06 PM) *
then we're in for a very short but explosive night. WAR DONAIRE!!!!

Man I'm am not going to be surprised if Donaire puts on the performance of his life and wins.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Feb 19 2011, 02:38 AM) *
Man I'm am not going to be surprised if Donaire puts on the performance of his life and wins.

I won't be either.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Awesome video, as it makes me even more hyped up for this. This is one of the biggest fights they could have made, it will be good. I got Montiel by close decision, but could see it going either way.
edd098
left hook BAMMMMMMMM. congrats donaire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.