Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody see Tyson on RealSports?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
I happen to catch this late last night, it's about a 15 min. interview with Tyson. Still nutty as ever I assume....as some times he looks like he's about to cry just from answering a simple question, and at the start looking as if he was going to attack the interviewer, then to calming down and kissing his birds.

Overall he looked good. He looks to be in much better shape than he was a couple years ago, he's very thin now. They said he will be in "The Hangover II".

And he has some pegion show coming out on Animal Planet.
JD
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Feb 16 2011, 11:43 AM) *
I happen to catch this late last night, it's about a 15 min. interview with Tyson. Still nutty as ever I assume....as some times he looks like he's about to cry just from answering a simple question, and at the start looking as if he was going to attack the interviewer, then to calming down and kissing his birds.

Overall he looked good. He looks to be in much better shape than he was a couple years ago, he's very thin now. They said he will be in "The Hangover II".

And he has some pegion show coming out on Animal Planet.

B i think his show has started on animal planet already... matter im fact im sure it has i just havent caught it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.