Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: espn3
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
I know most arent interested in tomorrows title fight , sturm vs hearns but i am interested in seeing the fight... espn3 is showing the fight... i have dish network and its not offered and when i looked up the providers that actually offer this channel i didnt recognize any of them... does anyone have a username and password for this piece of shit internet channel?... i hate espn for this.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 18 2011, 10:05 PM) *
I know most arent interested in tomorrows title fight , sturm vs hearns but i am interested in seeing the fight... espn3 is showing the fight... i have dish network and its not offered and when i looked up the providers that actually offer this channel i didnt recognize any of them... does anyone have a username and password for this piece of shit internet channel?... i hate espn for this.

How the hell did Hearns get this shot? I saw him get his ass kicked good a while back, he should get hammered. I certainly have no interest in this fight. Jluv I give you mad props, you are a TRUE fan! You buy so many inferior PPV jokes and watch everything boxing. Me...these last bunch of years I have mainly stuck to the bigger type fights and gave up on ESPN type fights. Just sick of all the BS in boxing.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 19 2011, 02:05 AM) *
How the hell did Hearns get this shot? I saw him get his ass kicked good a while back, he should get hammered. I certainly have no interest in this fight. Jluv I give you mad props, you are a TRUE fan! You buy so many inferior PPV jokes and watch everything boxing. Me...these last bunch of years I have mainly stuck to the bigger type fights and gave up on ESPN type fights. Just sick of all the BS in boxing.

honestly... some of the lesser cards ive bought have turned out to be pretty good, but you are right man i have ordered some ppv's... lol... you have to understand man i was born into a family that watches boxing like most american families watch football and basketball... i love every faucet of the sport, been watching for 30 years from what i can remember actually watching a fight and enjoying it... cant remember which one it was but i think it was the second leonard duran fight... it was shown on closed circuit t.v and we watched it on a big screen television at the beaumont civic center... lol...

ive actually ordered some of the cards i have for certain fights on the undercard... that whippin you are talking about was the deleon jr fight on shobox... hearns actually didnt do too bad before he got his clocked cleaned... im sure he got the shot off his name and i dont expect him to win the fight by any means... matter of fact i expect him to get ko'd within 6 rounds or so... just a fight i want to see... i took care of it tho.. i forgot my girlfriend has time warner cable so i set up an espn3 account using her account number etc... and whats messed up is i have time warner for my cable internet and phone... you'd think that would be enough to watch this bullshit... lol...
JLUVBABY
damn i called this one to the round... ko by ref stoppage in 6..
caneman
Some chin on Hearns huh? lolz
Jack 1000
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 19 2011, 04:46 PM) *
damn i called this one to the round... ko by ref stoppage in 6..

Reports say it was a 7th round stoppage. Good close call though JLUV! I always go for the sure thing of a W. 12 when Sturm fights in Germany, so a stoppage is pretty good, but Hearns did not deserve this title shot.

Jack
JLUVBABY
sorry... it was a 7th round tko but i was close enough... lol...
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 18 2011, 07:05 PM) *

ESPN3 is free to anyone who has cable internet through a company that is partners with ESPN.

Time Warner and Comcast are both partners. So if you have cable internet through one of them, all you need is an ESPN account (which is free) and you can access it.

Otherwise, when you log in and see the ESPN3 site it'll say "your internet service provider does not offer ESPN3. Contact them ...."

So if you don't have internet through one of them, a username/password won't do you a bit of good.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 20 2011, 02:17 AM) *
ESPN3 is free to anyone who has cable internet through a company that is partners with ESPN.

Time Warner and Comcast are both partners. So if you have cable internet through one of them, all you need is an ESPN account (which is free) and you can access it.

Otherwise, when you log in and see the ESPN3 site it'll say "your internet service provider does not offer ESPN3. Contact them ...."

So if you don't have internet through one of them, a username/password won't do you a bit of good.

i have dish network... but i used my girlfriends account info and got it set up... i dont know why dish doesnt have anything set up with espn... i get like 9 or 10 different espn channels... thats some bullshit if you ask me... they need to make that shit free to everybody...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.