Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caught on cam Giovanni Segura says F*ck Ashton Kutcher
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury

AahahahahahHAHAHA
JLUVBABY
Pac said it best the other day and celebs of any arena or stage or what have you need to remember that without fans they wont be where they are.... its as simple as that... and being approached from fans comes with the territory... now with that being said, at the end of the day they are only human just like everyone else and you never know what type of issues he had before getting on that plane... i think a lot of times fans need to when to know back off from these people... ive been in the presence of several celebs throughout the years and if i see them getting mobbed, as much as i may want a picture or autograph etc i dont add to the melee... case in point i was at the imax theater back in 88 or 89 in galveston texas and no more than 5 feet away from me was akeem olajiwon and his wife and kids, just happened to look up and bam there he was.... even in the 8th grade i kinda knew not to bother the guy, he was out trying to spend some quality time with family... same thing, as a kid, at the circus circus in vegas with chevy chase.... he was with his wife and kids and as much as i love chevy chase i didnt bother the guy and that was back in probably 84 or 85.. i was 9 or 10 at the time... lol (some things in my mind just go without question)... point is if they dont want to take a picture or sign an autograph... fuck it... big deal, if you see them in the future you know not to waste time with the guy... and just my opinion but if they are with family, in my mind at least, that should be an unwritten rule that they become off limits... just my opinion...
kidbazooka1
F*ck Ashton he's a weak ass f*cking actor to begin with.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 19 2011, 04:51 PM) *

same thing i was thinking...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I see the point about leaving him alone. I think if it was a little kid asking for a picture, he probably would have taken it. I'm sure Mr. Kutcher has no idea who Giovanni Lorenzo is, and thought it was just some random grown ass man asking for a picture. That's fine, he's on a plane, and didn't want to move all around just to take a pic. I'm sure he would have signed an autograph, so maybe Lorenzo should have just asked for that. I think he's making a bigger deal out of this than he should be. Planes are cramped, I wouldn't want to take a damn picture either.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Feb 19 2011, 07:07 PM) *
I see the point about leaving him alone. I think if it was a little kid asking for a picture, he probably would have taken it. I'm sure Mr. Kutcher has no idea who Giovanni Lorenzo is, and thought it was just some random grown ass man asking for a picture. That's fine, he's on a plane, and didn't want to move all around just to take a pic. I'm sure he would have signed an autograph, so maybe Lorenzo should have just asked for that. I think he's making a bigger deal out of this than he should be. Planes are cramped, I wouldn't want to take a damn picture either.

kendrick perkins of the boston celtics is from my hometown and when he comes he usually brings rando with him... well to make a long story short they where at a restraunt here last summer called katfish kitchen and some little kids went over to rando's punk ass and asked for an autograph... he shunned them and asked them to leave him alone... i thought that was very sorry on his part... he got boo'd when he got to The Ticket which is a club out here later that night.... guys where talking shit to him the whole 9... one thing you dont do is break the hearts of the kids... if you dont make time for anything else make time for the kids... and what made it even more fucked up was he would talk to the women as they came asking for autographs and pictures etc but said fuck the kids... that was messed up...
Byrd Man
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Feb 19 2011, 05:07 PM) *

I agree. Too many cats take shit personally. "oh he won't take a picture with me, fuck that dude he forgot where he came from" or some shit like that.

Maybe because he's constantly getting that type of shit 24/7 and he just wants to kick it and relax on the way home? I ain't got no problem with Ashton over that.

And he was really good in Butterfly Effect, fuck what ya heard. lol

EDIT: and it'd be different if it was kids asking. No matter how tired you are, you gotta give the kids a picture or autograph. That shit looks bad otherwise. But adults, you take what straw you drew.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Feb 19 2011, 09:07 PM) *

It's Segura not Lorenzo.
ViperSniper
I'm sure the photo wouldn't have taken no more than 25seconds of his life. I ALWAYS finish a movie but I couldn't with one of his films. I find Ashton kinda annoying, the best thing he has done is fuck Demi Moore!

SEGURA-CALDERON II thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
hahahaha...Fuck Ashton Kutcher anyway...he's a faggot...
Byrd Man
Spyder
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 19 2011, 10:24 PM) *
I agree. Too many cats take shit personally. "oh he won't take a picture with me, fuck that dude he forgot where he came from" or some shit like that.

Maybe because he's constantly getting that type of shit 24/7 and he just wants to kick it and relax on the way home? I ain't got no problem with Ashton over that.

And he was really good in Butterfly Effect, fuck what ya heard. lol

EDIT: and it'd be different if it was kids asking. No matter how tired you are, you gotta give the kids a picture or autograph. That shit looks bad otherwise. But adults, you take what straw you drew.

That's bullshit.

It's the price you pay for fame and fortune. Hell, if he didn't want to be bothered to take a fucking picture he could've worked a 9-5 job like the rest of the "common" folks.

I'm sure he'd be glad to give up the fancy house, cars, and attention of the Hollywood Starletts for a quiet life of figuring out how he's going to pay the bills.

F*ck Ashton Kutcher.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 19 2011, 02:02 PM) *
Pac said it best the other day and celebs of any arena or stage or what have you need to remember that without fans they wont be where they are.... its as simple as that... and being approached from fans comes with the territory... now with that being said, at the end of the day they are only human just like everyone else and you never know what type of issues he had before getting on that plane... i think a lot of times fans need to when to know back off from these people... ive been in the presence of several celebs throughout the years and if i see them getting mobbed, as much as i may want a picture or autograph etc i dont add to the melee... case in point i was at the imax theater back in 88 or 89 in galveston texas and no more than 5 feet away from me was akeem olajiwon and his wife and kids, just happened to look up and bam there he was.... even in the 8th grade i kinda knew not to bother the guy, he was out trying to spend some quality time with family... same thing, as a kid, at the circus circus in vegas with chevy chase.... he was with his wife and kids and as much as i love chevy chase i didnt bother the guy and that was back in probably 84 or 85.. i was 9 or 10 at the time... lol (some things in my mind just go without question)... point is if they dont want to take a picture or sign an autograph... fuck it... big deal, if you see them in the future you know not to waste time with the guy... and just my opinion but if they are with family, in my mind at least, that should be an unwritten rule that they become off limits... just my opinion...

Pretty much how I see it.

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 19 2011, 02:51 PM) *

He's more brand than actor. He was pretty hilarious in That 70's Show.

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 19 2011, 10:58 PM) *
I'm sure the photo wouldn't have taken no more than 25seconds of his life. I ALWAYS finish a movie but I couldn't with one of his films. I find Ashton kinda annoying, the best thing he has done is fuck Demi Moore!

SEGURA-CALDERON II thumbsup_anim.gif

Yeah, but it is still 25 seconds of his life.

I do agree he is pretty fucking annoying . . . especially that You got Punked shit. But are we all just a bit resentful and jealous of his fame, fortune and game?

If "the best thing he has done is fuck Demi Moore" that is pretty pathetic. Seems like mommy issues to me.

QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 19 2011, 11:01 PM) *
hahahaha...Fuck Ashton Kutcher anyway...he's a faggot...

Did I miss something? Is Demi Moore a tranny?

QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 20 2011, 03:04 AM) *
That's bullshit.

It's the price you pay for fame and fortune. Hell, if he didn't want to be bothered to take a fucking picture he could've worked a 9-5 job like the rest of the "common" folks.

I'm sure he'd be glad to give up the fancy house, cars, and attention of the Hollywood Starletts for a quiet life of figuring out how he's going to pay the bills.

F*ck Ashton Kutcher.

I don't think he will be giving up any of his shit to trade places with us any time soon. Besides, I'm not sure whether having a bunch of dudes (who would love to be in his position) hating on him hurts his image or overall brand a bit.

Also, it is easy to condemn a superstar for not giving someone an autograph or a photo. Does he get any credit for the thousands of autographs and photos he has provided to the public? Does he get any credit for the causes he supports financially and through endorsements?

Long ago I decided that I would much prefer to be successful anonymously. IMO, stars like Ashton Kucher do not owe the public a mother fucking thing but the product they produce. If part of that product is playing to the crowd than so be it. Just because you pay to see someone perform on the screen, stage or in the ring does not mean they owe everyone of us 25 seconds of their life. That is ignorant horseshit. You get what you pay for. Segura didn't pay Kucher for that 25 seconds and Kucher wasn't in the mood to donate his time and image at that moment. So Segura has decided that Kucher is no longer his hero. Oh fucking well.

I wouldn't trade places with Kucher. I prefer that people choose to stay out of my space when I walk into a room. Besides, my wife is hotter than Demi Moore.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2011, 05:08 PM) *
Besides, my wife is hotter than Demi Moore.

I dunno man...she looks pretty hot to me!

ViperSniper
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2011, 02:08 AM) *
Pretty much how I see it.

He's more brand than actor. He was pretty hilarious in That 70's Show.

Yeah, but it is still 25 seconds of his life.

I do agree he is pretty fucking annoying . . . especially that You got Punked shit. But are we all just a bit resentful and jealous of his fame, fortune and game?

If "the best thing he has done is fuck Demi Moore" that is pretty pathetic. Seems like mommy issues to me.

Did I miss something? Is Demi Moore a tranny?

I don't think he will be giving up any of his shit to trade places with us any time soon. Besides, I'm not sure whether having a bunch of dudes (who would love to be in his position) hating on him hurts his image or overall brand a bit.

Also, it is easy to condemn a superstar for not giving someone an autograph or a photo. Does he get any credit for the thousands of autographs and photos he has provided to the public? Does he get any credit for the causes he supports financially and through endorsements?

Long ago I decided that I would much prefer to be successful anonymously. IMO, stars like Ashton Kucher do not owe the public a mother fucking thing but the product they produce. If part of that product is playing to the crowd than so be it. Just because you pay to see someone perform on the screen, stage or in the ring does not mean they owe everyone of us 25 seconds of their life. That is ignorant horseshit. You get what you pay for. Segura didn't pay Kucher for that 25 seconds and Kucher wasn't in the mood to donate his time and image at that moment. So Segura has decided that Kucher is no longer his hero. Oh fucking well.

I wouldn't trade places with Kucher. I prefer that people choose to stay out of my space when I walk into a room. Besides, my wife is hotter than Demi Moore.

LOL The way your carrying on, I may start getting jealous of you instead! Having a wife, whose hotter than Demi is already better than Kutcher laugh.gif

I see your point and they are very valid as he, along with most celebrities most the times, don't owe the public anything as people expectations of them can be way too high. But if someone is rude about it, that's another thing! Yes, him being a famous, successful celebrity I'd like to think he is more better off than me (and majority on here), but does not mean I gotta like what the guy has done. As for Demi being the best thing he has done in his career, that is just an opinion on how hot she may be and how little I think of his work...that's all.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 27 2011, 09:56 AM) *
Great post, and great 80's muff. I hope you have broken the trend. I don't think we have ever seen a full vag shot on these boards before. Lets see how this goes.

I'm on board. Very interested in this turn of events. And let me be the first to say, I dont dig the hairy pie, but I would happily eat that! Muff diving is the sport of kings.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 27 2011, 01:56 AM) *
Great post, and great 80's muff. I hope you have broken the trend. I don't think we have ever seen a full vag shot on these boards before. Lets see how this goes.

TECHNICALLY you can't see the vag. lol. I swear when I saw that the first time I thought it was a photoshop or something. Still to this day I have my doubts, but damn that's a crazy picture.

Oh...and Tosh had fun with that picture as well.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/...-ashton-kutcher
Byrd Man
*DELETE*
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 27 2011, 02:09 PM) *
I dunno man...she looks pretty hot to me!

Man that is some trim bush. Looks like she gets dingleberries but since Kutcher is a shiteater.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.