Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roid Jones Junior vs John Ruiz
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
neophyte7
JUST WATCHED THIS BOUT AGAIN... what a crock of shit!!! every time Ruiz got Jones on the ropes Jones looked at the ref and the ref stepped in and broke them up!!!

Could the fall of Roid Jones JR be attributed to his use of steroids. Was he ever proven to actually have taken steroids???

John Ruiz was not the best but he was respectable in my view despite being shitted on he is the first LATINO HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION... THE FIGHT BETWEEN HE AND JONES WAS A CROCK OF SHIT!!!

WHAT A BOGUS heavyweight accomplishment for ROID JONES JUNIOR
Lil-lightsout
LOL!

Roy's first fight at heavy and he beats Ruiz the champ, yes I know Lewis the real champ would have killed Jones. Regardless it was a great performance by Roy, he handily beat a tough fighter that beat a lot of decent heavies. Roy was so much smaller than Ruiz, but his skills were far superior and I think he deserves some credit for that win.

Roy losing all that weight to get back down to 175 definitely did not help him. Man people love to hate on Roy Jones, the dude was amazing and i surely miss him in the ring.
gravytrain
it's hard to say if RJJ took steroids on purpose or not, he tested positive because he was taking Ripped Fuel and that's widely available. pretty much every supplement store carries it and it's back when supplement companies were selling some seriously suspect shit.

personally i think Jones just went out of his prime years and his style didn't allow him to hold onto the former glory, he was a really flashy unorthodox fighter relying on his athleticism. once you lose it you're just not going to be beating the top guys in your division anymore. the other big problem is his ego, RJJ still thinks he's the same fighter he was in his prime and he'll never stop believing it.
Box in Hand
As far as I know he got found to have Ripped Fuel in his system which was a banned substance and he admitted that. Now the fight against Ruiz does deserve credit. Don't knock Roy because he showed up to fight. How the Ref handles the fight is a different story. Either way Roy was too good for Ruiz.
neophyte7
Yeah I here you, but it looked fishy to see Roy look to the ref as soon as Ruiz pressed him against the ropes. Great performance by Roy??? That is stretching it... I admit Ruiz became ultimate dog shit after losing to the smaller man... many thought he was already dog shit
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 23 2011, 07:21 PM) *
Yeah I here you, but it looked fishy to see Roy look to the ref as soon as Ruiz pressed him against the ropes. Great performance by Roy??? That is stretching it... I admit Ruiz became ultimate dog shit after losing to the smaller man... many thought he was already dog shit

In New Zealand in rugby we have a saying, "play to the ref." It may be a saying around the world for all I know.

What it simply means is that if the ref is going to let you get away with it keep doing it. In Roy's case if he knew that everytime he looked for help the ref would be there then why not do it? Fact is in all sports the more high profile guy/team does get the majority of the better calls.

Ref's are human and they can be swayed like anyone else.

Does that make ir right? Nope, but I don't think it makes it fishy either.

As to Roy's decline. I think after this fight Roy had conqurered all his mountains, the flame had burned out for him. Maybe a HW fight with a Lewis or Tyson but for all intensive purposes he'd won a version of the title and done what no-one since Bob Fitzimons had been able to.

Do you really think he was inteersted in coming back down to fight Tarver? I don't, he'd already beaten far better fighters than Tarver. Tarver as no litmus test.

Now he fights on because he likes the glory and probably can't understand where the magic has gone and where it went so fast. I think Roy is chasing that flame hoping it comes back for one last time. Problem is it's never coming back.

jvo1800
ROY JONES JR. is the greatest "TALENT" the boxing ring has ever seen and in his complete prime i think he coulda beat anybody from any era
alaganza
Great points about Roy.

My assessment was Roy really was not a good boxer. However, he was a heck of a prize fighter. (if that makes sense) Typically Roy was a better athlete than the guy across the ring from him.

Just from a fundamental aspect you could find a good amount of guys that were better boxers. But you wouldn't find any better athletes.

In his prime I would put his athletcism against anyone's boxing skill and give him a pretty good shot at winning.
gravytrain
QUOTE (alaganza @ Feb 23 2011, 10:29 PM) *
Great points about Roy.

My assessment was Roy really was not a good boxer. However, he was a heck of a prize fighter. (if that makes sense) Typically Roy was a better athlete than the guy across the ring from him.

Just from a fundamental aspect you could find a good amount of guys that were better boxers. But you wouldn't find any better athletes.

In his prime I would put his athletcism against anyone's boxing skill and give him a pretty good shot at winning.

that's about how i see it, Jones was holding back in his prime too. i think the only time we saw what RJJ was really capable of was the Griffin rematch. unfortunately when you don't have the fundamentals you're in serious risk of getting your ass handed to you once your athleticism fades, especially when you hold your left low and stick your chin out lol.
BrutalBodyShots
I wish Roy had faced a few better fighters in his prime... which is something I think a lot of people think when they reflect back on him.

He's almost identical to Mayweather with that respect... naturally gifted guys that simply never will have reached their full potential. Mayweather more due to inactivity, Jones more due to his level of competition.

Any time in the late 90's it would have been great to see Jones face Michalczewski at 175... or bump up to face an undefeated Jirov at 190... or bump down to face Calzaghe at 168 (Jones 10 years later weighed in at 169 I think against Trinidad, so it was doable). Sure there are tons of reasons and excuses as to why those fights didn't/couldn't happen... but I'm just sayin...

Any of those fights would have added a TON to his legacy had he beaten them... and in his prime I think he comfortably takes all 3. This Ruiz win was a great one for Jones; as were Toney, Hopkins, Griffin, Tarver and maybe a few others but for those most part I feel, as many do that he could have done a lot more as far as opposition goes.
alaganza
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Feb 23 2011, 11:24 PM) *
that's about how i see it, Jones was holding back in his prime too. i think the only time we saw what RJJ was really capable of was the Griffin rematch. unfortunately when you don't have the fundamentals you're in serious risk of getting your a** handed to you once your athleticism fades, especially when you hold your left low and stick your chin out lol.

Bingo!!! You hit the nail on the head bro.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 24 2011, 08:46 AM) *
JUST WATCHED THIS BOUT AGAIN... what a crock of shit!!! every time Ruiz got Jones on the ropes Jones looked at the ref and the ref stepped in and broke them up!!!

Could the fall of Roid Jones JR be attributed to his use of steroids. Was he ever proven to actually have taken steroids???

John Ruiz was not the best but he was respectable in my view despite being shitted on he is the first LATINO HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION... THE FIGHT BETWEEN HE AND JONES WAS A CROCK OF SHIT!!!

Someone with 20/20 vision. Shady Nady was in complete cahoots with Roid. Sure Roid won the fight but when one guy is not allowed to fight inside nor clinch which are both perfectly legal practises.

Classic HBO corruption.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 24 2011, 09:57 AM) *
Either way Roy was too good for Ruiz.

Gotta disagree there. Not saying he was not more skilled or taleneted than Ruiz but to say Ruiz could not beat him is pure speculation. We all saw how he handled decent shots from Tarver, Johnson & Green. Ruiz hit better than all 3 of these guys & had he been allowed to fight inside & clinch the outcome may have been different. Thats all I am saying.
Lil-lightsout

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 24 2011, 02:16 AM) *
Someone with 20/20 vision. Shady Nady was in complete cahoots with Roid. Sure Roid won the fight but when one guy is not allowed to fight inside nor clinch which are both perfectly legal practises.

Classic HBO corruption.

Hmmm...interesting.

So when Hatton used his mauling and holding and ugly tactics to beat up Tsyzu, you viewed that as okay and a good win for Ricky?

BUT now when Ruiz is NOT allowed to use his ugly excessive holding and rough house tactics against Jones you cry foul and try and discredit Roy's win?

We get it, you HATE Jones and refuse to give him his proper credit. Bottom line is Jones whooped his ass fair and square.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 24 2011, 06:55 PM) *
Hmmm...interesting.

So when Hatton used his mauling and holding and ugly tactics to beat up Tsyzu, you viewed that as okay and a good win for Ricky?

BUT now when Ruiz is NOT allowed to use his ugly excessive holding and rough house tactics against Jones you cry foul and try and discredit Roy's win?

We get it, you HATE Jones and refuse to give him his proper credit. Bottom line is Jones whooped his ass fair and square.

Massive difference between the two. One referee only allowed clinching when the house fighter was doing it & also allowed flagrant & repeated fouling by the house fighter. The other was a guy who is known as a clincher being unable to even fight inside. Both are as corrupt as each other.

Sure I hate Jones. I don't give him much credit for his fights above 168 just like I give little credit to Floyd for his peformances above 135. In Jones defense he was at least reasonably active.

Jones whipped his ass sure but he got a shitload of assistance from Nady. That said Jones would win 7/10 fightsdue to his skill. However handicapping Ruiz by not allowing him to even fight inside was biased & corrupt.

On that note Fuck Jay Nady.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 24 2011, 02:19 AM) *
Gotta disagree there. Not saying he was not more skilled or taleneted than Ruiz but to say Ruiz could not beat him is pure speculation. We all saw how he handled decent shots from Tarver, Johnson & Green. Ruiz hit better than all 3 of these guys & had he been allowed to fight inside & clinch the outcome may have been different. Thats all I am saying.

Boxing isn't about clinching. It's skill and all that Ricky Hatton maul and brawl crap doesn't do it. Skill for Skill Jones was light years ahead. If Ruiz was so good he would have adapted in the ring instead of turning into Frankenstein and following the little man around all night. He didn't even utilize a jab.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 24 2011, 04:40 AM) *
On that note Fuck Jay Nady.

Careful Steve, Shady just had a heart bypass and saying those sort of things could get you in trouble laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 24 2011, 07:53 PM) *
Boxing isn't about clinching. It's skill and all that Ricky Hatton maul and brawl crap doesn't do it. Skill for Skill Jones was light years ahead. If Ruiz was so good he would have adapted in the ring instead of turning into Frankenstein and following the little man around all night. He didn't even utilize a jab.

Actually clinching is one essential skill in boxing. So in fighting on the inside. Both those areas happened to be where Ruiz was strong & they were removed by a corrupt referee & TV network. Not saying he was not like a mummy that night but his two strengths were nullified. Ali was a master clincher & no one seems to complain when he threw a two or three punch combo & then held on for grim death. His clinch count in the 2nd Frazier bout was higher than in any of Ruiz's bouts yet people laud Ali for that win.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 24 2011, 07:58 PM) *
Careful Steve, Shady just had a heart bypass and saying those sort of things could get you in trouble laugh.gif

Shady is as dodgy as they come. It ain't like I said I hope the cunt collapses & his kids find him a week later 1/2 eaten by his dog.
Lil-lightsout
I do not know the official rules on it, but having someone like a Ruiz who holds and clinches and fights that way to me is BS. If you wanna fight on the inside, great do it without holding every chance you get close. It's just ridiculous and bottom line it is excessive holding in my book.

Shit I agree with the Ali example, and I was even going to mention it myself before you did.

Same with LL mainly tying up on the inside because of a lack of an inside game.
Wlad is a total bitch cause he is the human octopuss anytime anyone gets inside.
Hatton's bs tactics pissed me off.
Jermaine Taylor constantly holding as of late sucks.
Camacho also. And so on.

I do not mind a bit of holding especially if you are hurt and trying to get you're senses back, but when that is the main strategy for the whole fight, I just do not like it in boxing.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 24 2011, 09:56 PM) *
I do not mind a bit of holding especially if you are hurt and trying to get you're senses back, but when that is the main strategy for the whole fight, I just do not like it in boxing.

I agree. I kust find it sux when Ruiz is fighting within the rules & a blatantly corrupt official changed his interpritation of those rules to favour the house fighter who happens to be under a network contract.

That said I do prefer a good inside fight without excessive clinching.
neophyte7
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 24 2011, 02:16 AM) *

Classic HBO corruption.

That is the only conclusion I walked away with. Ruiz was not allowed to do anything that he was allowed to do against Holyfield. Hell, it is not pretty but clinching is a tactic. I mean, at one point Ruiz pins Jones on the ropes and Jones looks at Nady as if to say, " Now you know this is where you step in"... The win was not that impressive. James Toney had much more impressive showing against Ruiz
Run and Gun Game Calls
Its all a matter of opinion. I have watched that fight many times. When Ruiz pinned jones against the ropes he had the option to throw punches, instead he wanted to wrestle. There is a differance in clinching, and holding. A clinch in all actuality is not a part of the rules. And in fact when two fighters become entangled, if it becomes wrestling, or if they do not seperate rather quickly, most officals will seperate them.

Ruiz was the bigger man, he had the option to "throw punches". Which he failed to do.

Nothing shady about that win, Jones completely dominated Ruiz.
neophyte7
The performance was not dominant in my eyes.. James Toney dominated...
Jack 1000
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 23 2011, 03:46 PM) *

Totally agree!

And "safety first" Roy took Ruiz, like so many other opponents for the same reasons. An average heavyweight THAT COULD NOT HURT HIM! Most Money, least risk. Roy Jones developed that formula, and Mayweather capitalized on it.

And than to hear "Max The Maxipad" Kellerman and Ring Magazine just rave and rave putting Jones up there with Robinson because he beat an average heavyweight belt-holder was just repulsive to the sport of boxing.

Roy should have fought Lennox who was the real champion at the time. If he would have beat him, THAT would have been something!

Seriously though, who ever called Ruiz a champion except for Don King, Norman Stone, and the WBA? LOL!

Jack
BGv2.0
I always thought Nady really did a shitty job in that fight.

At the same time. I've always totally understood the argument in relation to Ruiz's holding tactics being questionable.....however, nobody can deny that his "style" was effective. Ruiz beat a lot of decent, skilled fighters with that tactic....so no matter how ugly and unappealing it was he should have been given the chance to utilize it when fighting a supposed ATG....

In that sense RJJ also got screwed as well, because many will look at that fight as Neophyte did and not see it as impressive due to the questions of what would or could have happened had Ruiz been allowed to use his ugly tactics....would he have been able to catch Roy off guard with a huge hook the way he did Holyfield? Would Jones have been lulled into the same trance many had before? Most likely not...but due to Nady's constant intervention...we will never know.

I recall that time period...and I remember RJJ pondering either the Ruiz or LL matchup...and if I recall correctly his father talked him out of the LL fight. Which we all know was the bigger challenge.

I've always given RJJ his credit for beating Ruiz, but when you call it like it is....he did only beat an average HW that HAPPENED to be a champion at the time, the real champ was LL.

It looks good on paper....years from now when kids read about RJJ and see that fight...it will read impressivley, but if they ever seek it out and see it on the web or dvd or whatever....it will lose its luster....no doubt.

Extant
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 24 2011, 06:27 AM) *
The performance was not dominant in my eyes.. James Toney dominated...

James Toney was one that Juice when he fought Ruiz. LOL! And we all know what RJ did him in his absolute prime.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 24 2011, 02:28 PM) *
Totally agree!

And "safety first" Roy took Ruiz, like so many other opponents for the same reasons. An average heavyweight THAT COULD NOT HURT HIM! Most Money, least risk. Roy Jones developed that formula, and Mayweather capitalized on it.

And than to hear "Max The Maxipad" Kellerman and Ring Magazine just rave and rave putting Jones up there with Robinson because he beat an average heavyweight belt-holder was just repulsive to the sport of boxing.

Roy should have fought Lennox who was the real champion at the time. If he would have beat him, THAT would have been something!

Seriously though, who ever called Ruiz a champion except for Don King, Norman Stone, and the WBA? LOL!

Jack

Man I do not even know where to start with this post, lol. I got to go to the gym but I will be back to respond to this.

Real quick though.

Ruiz did beat Holyfield(and dropped him hard) and many others. He was heavyweight champ. Period. Roy beat a top heavy and he deserves credit.

Roy Jones had a very appealing style and I would not call him safety first. He was a very gifted athlete that used his gifts to his advantage. He threw LOTS of punches and put a lot of guys out and gave them vicious beatings.

Roy did not even have to fight a heavyweight to begin with to prove his greatness, and LL would have been suicide for him and he was smart enough not to fight him.

Man to many haters let their hate cloud their views. Same as Mayweather.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 24 2011, 04:54 PM) *
I actually watched Toney-Ruiz last week. Toney won comfortably, and was killing Ruiz to the body and his counter rights, but Ruiz won quite a few early rounds and was able to land on Toney at times as well. I thought Toney won clearly, but Ruiz was fairly competitive.
Haven't seen Jones-Ruiz in a while, but off memory, Jones took less shots and didn't lose as many rounds. Not sure if he landed as hard and cleanly as Toney did (he may of), but I recall the Jones fight being more one sided.

Jones was landing some good shots but after the 6th round he went into auto-pilot and basically flicked his jab and threw 1 or 2 flashy combos per round just to keep Ruiz honest. He did make Ruiz's knees buckle in the 4th round I believe. At that point Ruiz became more cautious, which explains why Jones went into auto-pilot mode after the 6th.

For some reason when Ruiz fought Toney he fought with more zest throughout the whole 12 rounds than against Jones.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 25 2011, 09:10 AM) *
Ruiz had a meeting with someone on there, and wanted constructive criticism on how he can become a more fan friendly type of fighter, which I had to give Ruiz a lot of respect for. Definitely not in his best interest.
But what you said was a big focus point regarding Ruiz on the broadcast.

I like Ruiz & always have. I think it is because everyone just fucking hated him.
D-MARV
Ruiz is cool with me, He seems like a cool guy. Either way you look at it though, Roy beat his ass. I don't really see what the debate is here. Roy beat Ruiz's ass plain and simple.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 25 2011, 09:51 AM) *
That's pretty much like me. I always used to come on here with a smile and content while other people were crying about how Ruiz is garbage, though kept winning. Always had a soft spot for him as well, lol.

Thats one of the reasons I hate PBF so fucking much. Ruiz for all his limited talent & skill gave 100% in every single fight & was by & large a winner. He also took a lot of tough fights against anyone.

Imagine if PBF actually gave his all how much better he could be.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 24 2011, 05:04 PM) *
Jones was landing some good shots but after the 6th round he went into auto-pilot and basically flicked his jab and threw 1 or 2 flashy combos per round just to keep Ruiz honest. He did make Ruiz's knees buckle in the 4th round I believe. At that point Ruiz became more cautious, which explains why Jones went into auto-pilot mode after the 6th.

For some reason when Ruiz fought Toney he fought with more zest throughout the whole 12 rounds than against Jones.

I think you answered you're own question MMM.

With Toney he just got outskilled and outboxed but didn't fear anything from the blubbery Toney, and therefore let his hands go more often.

With Jones buckling Ruiz and countering the heck out of him with fast hard shots, Ruiz was reluctant to open up more in fear of getting countered with a hard shot. Just my thoughts.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 24 2011, 07:59 PM) *
I personally think it was just Ruiz changing his style. Like I said, it was evident from the start against Toney, they mentioned he had talks with someone on how he can change to become more fan friendly. I think the change in style had more to do with Ruiz, than his opponents.

Maybe it was a combination of both.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 24 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Maybe it was a combination of both.

I can agree with that.
HaydelHammer
Roy kicked ruiz ass period point blank.

neophyte7
Not hardly...landed some pot shots here and there.. James Toney thoroughly beat Ruiz.. RJ's win is a win as it is recorded yet it was hardly an emphatic winning of a heavyweight title. jones is an abberation.. ovverated clown reduced to dust... Ruiz went out with more dignity than this clown has. he should leave the game with his overratedness and be done. I never thought he was all that . He did some spectacular chicken punches and what not, yet he hardly honed the real boxing science... his win over Ruiz was hardly impressive in my view and he benefited from bias in the ref.
JLUVBABY
im not sure ruiz ever had the goods to beat that roy jones... did roy get a little help from the judge?... thats debatable... but that fight was never close and ruiz was never close to to being in a place where he could win the fight... if he had a chance you'd think he would have shown signs at certain points in the fight... jones didnt put blunt trauma on him like toney did but it was a thorough whippin of ruiz all the same...
Warlord
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 23 2011, 04:46 PM) *

Don't shit on Roy because he's past it now. In his prime he was one of the most talented fighters the world has ever seen. His win over John Ruiz was a good (not great) one. He hurt Ruiz (I don't mean buckled, just literally hurt) in the 1st just enough to keep Ruiz from swarming him. He spent the rest of the fight getting beat to the punch and his face was the evidence.
King Eugene
Not the greatest win but a solid win. He beat a legit heavyweight champion and stunned him in the process. He deserves full credit for that win. What did you expect him to do? Stand toe to toe and bang with a damn heavyweight?
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 26 2011, 01:06 AM) *
Not the greatest win but a solid win. He beat a legit heavyweight champion and stunned him in the process. He deserves full credit for that win. What did you expect him to do? Stand toe to toe and bang with a damn heavyweight?

they expected him to fight Lennox Lewis lol. now if he beat LL it'd be on thing, that would be impressive. giving RJJ shit for fighting Ruiz instead of a guy like LL is weird though, RJJ is like 5'10", wasn't even 200 pounds, and LL has a pretty big reach advantage. it'd be like expecting Pac to fight Ward, the shit aint happening.
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Feb 26 2011, 01:12 AM) *
they expected him to fight Lennox Lewis lol. now if he beat LL it'd be on thing, that would be impressive. giving RJJ shit for fighting Ruiz instead of a guy like LL is weird though, RJJ is like 5'10", wasn't even 200 pounds, and LL has a pretty big reach advantage. it'd be like expecting Pac to fight Ward, the shit aint happening.

Some folks took his superman gimmick too far. laugh.gif He knew his limits like every fighter should.
blackbelt2003
It was a terrific win for Jones. Forget the WBA belt attached to it, which most people focus on when they detract from the fight, and instead concentrate on the fact that Ruiz was the second, maybe third best heavyweight in the world at the time.

That would be like, say, Hopkins fighting Haye or Adamek or Chagaev next and easily outboxing them. You'd find that pretty impressive, belt or not belt.

And don't let Ruiz' ugly style fool you into thinking he was shit. He wasn't, he was very good.

Black
Mean Mister Mustard
He probably would have beaten the 2003 version of Chris Byrd as well. Giant 6 ft 5" heavyweights were probably his limit.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 26 2011, 08:58 AM) *
He probably would have beaten the 2003 version of Chris Byrd as well. Giant 6 ft 5" heavyweights were probably his limit.

I'd say a 5 foot 10 inch HW called Tyson would've been his limit as well.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 26 2011, 09:10 AM) *

Maybe. Hell, if Danny Green could knock him out with a shot to the temple, then maybe Tyson would have as well. Though a 2003 Roy Jones was much faster than the 2009 version that lost to Green.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 26 2011, 09:10 AM) *

in 2003 or 2004? i'd put some money on RJJ for the upset.
neophyte7
All I can remember is Tyson's last time in the ring he was pushed to the canvas and quit... It doesn't get any more pathetic than that, yet Roid Jones has been pathetic in the ring since his chin was cracked by Tarver... this one may have been a toss up. You have a mentally unstable and medicated shell of himself, and a ex steroid user whose reliance on reflexes without any sort mastery of the other nuances of the sport rendered him ordinary... a pick em bout I guess
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.