Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vd. Wladimir Klit...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
Boxing buzz is this fight will be announced later today... If it is just wondering if you guys think haye makes it to the ring july 2nd (which is the proposed date...)... Whats ya thoughts?.. lol...

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 24 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Boxing buzz is this fight will be announced later today... If it is just wondering if you guys think haye makes it to the ring july 2nd (which is the proposed date...)... Whats ya thoughts?.. lol...

Kind of believe when I see it shit, like PBF v Pac.
Maxy
Yeah, Haye's been on his twitter hinting at the fight and there was word earlier in the week that it was close to being made. We've been here before though so I don't want to get my hopes up, plus who knows for certain if Wlad will come through Chisora unscathed? It should be a walkover but a hand injury or something could just set it all back to square one.
Col Reb
I hope someone takes Haye's belt soon. I would love it to be BHOP, but I'd take Klitschko knocking him out anytime.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
SENTRAL I feel our unlikely sig bet coming on laugh.gif

I would really really like to see this fight come off. Whether it is competitive is almost irrelevant, boxing and HW boxing in particular needs it to happen.
JD
Haye is going to be beaten soundly by Wlad.
gravytrain
if they fight i'm putting money on Wlad by stoppage, unfortunately they'll probably never fight.
mrwigi
Hahahahahaha... Funniest thing ive heard all day
D-MARV
They will fight and Haye will Knock Wlad out in 3 rounds.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Feb 25 2011, 04:37 PM) *
They will fight and Haye will Knock Wlad out in 3 rounds.

i hope you are right.. id love to see him ko'd...
gravytrain
he'll hit Haye so hard he'll turn the cornrows to grits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.