Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Charlie Sheen lost his mind...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
They say the show is canceled...he blew it & I think he lost his mind!
BGv2.0
Maybe he was tired of being on a show that sucked ass!

I never really understood why people thought it was so good in the first place....same thing with that "How I Met Your Mother" shit pile too.

The sitcom is a farce nowadays...they all pretty well suck donkey balls.

You look at some of the old school "sitcoms"....some of the subject matter they hit head on....would never even remotely be used today. Some of the stuff on "All in the Family" or "Mash" or "Good Times"....

And even the 90's had shows that although were not cutting edge or brave....at the very least they were funny....Rosanne and Drew Carrey......

I have not seen a really good sitcom since 2004 when the DC show ended.

caneman
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Feb 25 2011, 03:43 PM) *

I never really understood why people thought it was so good in the first place....same thing with that "How I Met Your Mother" shit pile too.

You look at some of the old school "sitcoms"....some of the subject matter they hit head on....would never even remotely be used today. Some of the stuff on "All in the Family" or "Mash" or "Good Times"....

And even the 90's had shows that although were not cutting edge or brave....at the very least they were funny....Rosanne and Drew Carrey......

I felt it was good til this year personally but gotta love old school sitcoms! I have watched Sanford & Son a bit lately & it was badass.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
100% agree, I really don't get how anybody finds 2 and a half men or how i met your mother funny. I tried watching them both, and it's basically the same jokes over and over again every week. It gets boring after about 10 minutes. All the jokes basically have to be about sex, and it just gets old after a bit. Did I hear right that Charlie Sheen was thinking about doing another "Major League" movie?
Warlord
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Feb 25 2011, 04:43 PM) *

The Big Bang Theory is pretty decent, if you want to check it out.

The last great sitcom was Seinfeld, and the earlier seasons of Roseanne also rank near the top as well.

Nothing compares to the classics though. Andy Griffith is the fucking shit. One of my favorites was The Wonder Years. It was more of a Dramedy than a straight comedy, though. No laugh track, so ridiculous stupid dumb shit. Just straight up honest, real life situations that we all dealt with growing up. I don't think there was ever a more honest, real show in television.
KookedKrack
Tried watching that show and it was terrible....

Since we are talking about great oldies how come no one has mentioned.

Method

Fitz
Happy Days was good as well, always a fan of The Fonz.

I always laughed at that pic you posted Method. I'm sure you have used it before on here, just can't remember when, haha.
TheFonz
You know it's time for some medication when the shit you are saying too crazy for Alex Jones.
The CEO
Charlie Sheen is bringing his A Game, and I like it...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 2 2011, 08:48 AM) *

LOL. I saw some of that interview and immediately thought he needs to write some sort of book. Tiger blood and Adonis DNA? hahaha.
caneman
A game as on acid? lolz! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ke-Mueller.html
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 2 2011, 01:48 PM) *

Charlie Sheen is the last celebrity in the world worth hearing about. Back in the day the Who were driving cars into hotel swimming pools etc, nowadays all we hear about is lady fucking Gaga and her pathetic attempts at being different. Charlie Sheen destroying hotel rooms in a drink/drug fuelled frenzy while his harem of hookers cower inside a cupboard is frankly a breath of fresh air.
STEVENSKI
The more Charlie does the more I will view him as a legend.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Mar 2 2011, 07:48 PM) *
Charlie Sheen is the last celebrity in the world worth hearing about. Back in the day the Who were driving cars into hotel swimming pools etc, nowadays all we hear about is lady fucking Gaga and her pathetic attempts at being different. Charlie Sheen destroying hotel rooms in a drink/drug fuelled frenzy while his harem of hookers cower inside a cupboard is frankly a breath of fresh air.

LOL!!!!

2 & A Half Men gets criticized a fair bit which I can definitely see why, but I'd be lying if I said the show hasn't grown on me lol! The acting is cheesy & you can see some of the jokes coming from a mile away but the show does make for easy watching..specially with all the hotties on it. Charlie Sheen seems to really be rockin it up big time at the moment cool.gif
BigG
hahahaha...Charlie Sheen is the fucking man!
caneman
over 1 million on twitter in 1 day! lolz!
lloyd mayflower
Change the name of this thread to the Charlie sheen appreciation thread!

Give Charlie his due!!!!
caneman
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Mar 3 2011, 11:34 AM) *
Change the name of this thread to the Charlie sheen appreciation thread!

Give Charlie his due!!!!

One thing for sure, he deserves that...how many people do you know that get a show where he can act out & be himself & get paid $2 million a show? I have 7 seasons of the show on DVD, yet still will watch it on FX or whatever when I see it!
caneman
I guess he is winning! http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology...rld-record.html
Fitz
I wish there were betting lines on celebrities dying within the year. I would throw a little bit of cash on Sheen.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 3 2011, 08:59 PM) *
I wish there were betting lines on celebrities dying within the year. I would throw a little bit of cash on Sheen.

It's funny you should bring that up...a friend & I were talking about that yesterday! I wonder what the odds would be?!
Fitz
QUOTE (caneman @ Mar 4 2011, 01:15 PM) *
It's funny you should bring that up...a friend & I were talking about that yesterday! I wonder what the odds would be?!

Not sure. Would be interesting though.
caneman
lmfao
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 4 2011, 01:59 AM) *

you should set up a ghoul pool at work or with your mates or whatever. Money in the pot to enter and everyone picks a celeb to die next. Good fun
caneman
Even Snoop wants $200 of Charlie Sheen! LOLZ! http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&am...be-65d5fe3b9959
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 3 2011, 08:59 PM) *

No doubt. Enjoy him while you can.
Big Slim Sweet
This is fun

http://www.livethesheendream.com/
caneman
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Mar 4 2011, 03:28 PM) *

He is getting more press than almost anything @ this moment!
caneman
Has anyone seen him on ustream? He is taking this way too far! WOW
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 26 2011, 09:22 AM) *
One of my favorites was The Wonder Years. It was more of a Dramedy than a straight comedy, though. No laugh track, so ridiculous stupid dumb shit. Just straight up honest, real life situations that we all dealt with growing up. I don't think there was ever a more honest, real show in television.

Fuck yes. The Wonder Years is one of my all time favorites.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 9 2011, 04:23 PM) *
Fuck yes. The Wonder Years is one of my all time favorites.

The Wonder Years has also gotta go down as one of my all time favourite shows, agree 1000% right there!
Warlord
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Mar 10 2011, 03:14 AM) *
The Wonder Years has also gotta go down as one of my all time favourite shows, agree 1000% right there!

I never forgave Kevin for not putting it to Madeline. (The tall hot chick that spoke French.) That chick was SMOKING FUCKING HOT. Kevin hung up on Winnie and shit. Man, all-time dumbest pussy blunder in television history. I would've put it to Madeline so hard she'd be coughing up her intestines by the end.

Sorry, can't find a better picture. The whole censorship thing in China, you know. Fucking red commie bastards.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 10 2011, 05:35 AM) *
I never forgave Kevin for not putting it to Madeline. (The tall hot chick that spoke French.) That chick was SMOKING FUCKING HOT. Kevin hung up on Winnie and shit. Man, all-time dumbest pussy blunder in television history. I would've put it to Madeline so hard she'd be coughing up her intestines by the end.

Sorry, can't find a better picture. The whole censorship thing in China, you know. Fucking red commie bastards.

Yep quality post.

Winning.

Unfortunately it has a sad ending. You know who's putting her to it now? That martial arts monkey from Iron Chef America. It should've been Kevin.
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 10 2011, 10:35 AM) *

I remember that girl. She just disappeared off the face of the show after that episode.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 10 2011, 10:35 AM) *

LOL!

I was cursin' in that episode when Kevin n Paul hopped in the car to find Kevin's summer fling with that chic who used to smoke but got in too late lol.

I need to get the collection of that show..it really was a classic t.v show.
caneman
Here's to winning huh? http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/09/charlie-...-losing/?hpt=T2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.