Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where has everyone gone?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
and the NEW
I took a bit of a hiatus from boxing in general for couple years there (only watching the big cards and my favourite fighters), but I have noticed since coming back to post this boards gone a lot quiter over the past couple years? I seem to remember them being very active back then...........?
dj necrogenic
Ive been on turdhouse.com its a board that started as boxinginsider.com but has been through many boards
BrutalBodyShots
I think the lack of quality posters is what really holds this forum back. There's a solid base of probably 20-30 guys that I love shooting the shit with and that I better my knowledge through, but that's about it. The rest of those that post here, not for nothing don't really add to the substance of the board. They either post too infrequently or don't post quality, discussion-inducing material IMO.

Then there's the even smaller group of those that offer nothing than to gobble up some board bandwidth; these are the type that create an account just to come on and make a "Tyson is the GOAT heavyweight" thread, a "Manny Pacquiao could beat anyone in history from 130-154" thread, or start a thread completely unrelated to boxing and spam a link to another site. Basically the shit that the solid base of posters on here either ignore or tell the unqualified poster that they should go elsewhere.

Word of mouth I always feel is the best way to get more people here. I've tried referring several of my friends to this site, many who have made a few posts but none that have done so with any regularity. I guess they aren't as "hard core" as me. I suggest that maybe everyone that considers themselves part of the solid base of the community here, think about who you watch fights with and refer them to this site. Hopefully they have above average boxing knowledge like many of you and enjoy conversing and stick around.

The only other way really is to solicit quality posters from other boards and try to get them to contribute here as well.
SENTRAL
I was steered towards this forum by a poster on another board but I tend to read more than I contribute to the discussion. I do feel things stagnate here and not enough global topics are raised to broaden everyones knowledge. There seems to be 99% topics on the top 10 fighters but little said about everybody else, almost as if posters here dont care for the lower tier fighters. I miss the predictions league but it lacked user participation and I also believe something like vbookie could attract more posters. Fact is, many people read these boards but only a handful take part.

What does hype think?
blackbelt2003
Yeah, it's quieter on here.

But is it me, or is boxing quieter? I find less and less intriguing stuff to talk about.

BTW, what up Necro, welcome back homes, been a while.

Black
caneman
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Mar 4 2011, 12:53 PM) *
Yeah, it's quieter on here.

But is it me, or is boxing quieter? I find less and less intriguing stuff to talk about.

BTW, what up Necro, welcome back homes, been a while.

Black

Boxing is a bit quieter but I think all boards are & it doesn't matter which section you go into...or which site for that matter. I think a big part of it is that people get sick of trolls & people who this they know everything to the point that they'll attack you personally if they disagree with you! LMAO! Things have changed in general IMO.
Box in Hand
Fighthype pretty much has the most exclusive board I've been on. If you don't come correct here you will have your entrails pulled out and then you will be lashed with them a million times over. Can someone tell me what happened to the Team Fighthype concept? I thought that was pretty cool and it made things seem like an exclusive boys club that you had to come correct to be in, like Skull and Bones shit. Also, boxing is a lot more quiet lately. The Super Six didn't go as expected, Pac And Floyd died twice, Bradley and cry baby turned out to be shit and so on and so on. Hopefully things will speed up again cause MMA talk just isn't that interesting.
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Mar 4 2011, 02:42 PM) *
Fighthype pretty much has the most exclusive board I've been on. If you don't come correct here you will have your entrails pulled out and then you will be lashed with them a million times over. Can someone tell me what happened to the Team Fighthype concept? I thought that was pretty cool and it made things seem like an exclusive boys club that you had to come correct to be in, like Skull and Bones shit. Also, boxing is a lot more quiet lately. The Super Six didn't go as expected, Pac And Floyd died twice, Bradley and cry baby turned out to be shit and so on and so on. Hopefully things will speed up again cause MMA talk just isn't that interesting.

Team Fighthype was cool but never really went over like I thought it would but it was "cleaned" out too fast IMO as well. The concept was great though! To be honest I see why Hype shut it down with what was going.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 4 2011, 07:28 AM) *
I haven't been here that long (since the night of Pac v Cotto).

IMO, it is a combination of things. Facebook, Twitter, etc., have taken their toll on traditional forums, but also this place (since I arrived) has always been like a private club of sorts. If I wasn't specifically looking to mix it up, I wouldn't have bothered to take the shit necessary to stick around here. In other words, in the time I have been here, there have always been a few people that thrive on mutilating and ridiculing others' posts for sport.

Most people are put off by that shit and move on.

I only stuck around because mercilessly fucking with mutants is a hobby of mine. As a result, some of the mutants have moved on or come out of their holes less. What is left is a pretty solid group of boxing enthusiasts that I (for the most part) enjoy discussing the sport with.

The knowledge of the core here (excluding myself) is deep. I think that may intimidate most of the visitors and even members from jumping into the pool a little more often. To all of those people I extend an personal invitation to join in the conversations. We appreciate your point of view (though you do need to be ready to defend it) and you won't find a more knowledgeable, diverse and rabid group of boxing enthusiasts to converse with anywhere.

you came in like a fh vet beardo... lol... i remember those days... you held your own and took some nuts in the process... lol... great stuff... i always thought you was a cool cat tho... speaking of which... its bout time for a good story... beardo... the king of story telling... lol... i remember someone tried to emulate you and got booed... roflmao... lol...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Mar 4 2011, 11:05 AM) *
I was steered towards this forum by a poster on another board but I tend to read more than I contribute to the discussion. I do feel things stagnate here and not enough global topics are raised to broaden everyones knowledge. There seems to be 99% topics on the top 10 fighters but little said about everybody else, almost as if posters here dont care for the lower tier fighters. I miss the predictions league but it lacked user participation and I also believe something like vbookie could attract more posters. Fact is, many people read these boards but only a handful take part.

What does hype think?

i agree 110% sentral... and truth is i'd like for some of the guys like maxy and fitz and stevenski and who ever else that see fighters i dont get to see here in the states make some threads on some hopefuls that they get to see...
Mean Mister Mustard
I think the board is doing fine. What do people want? 100 posts per day? I'm sorry to say that if we had more than 100 posts in here, most of them would consist of repetitive comments.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 4 2011, 06:39 PM) *
I think the board is doing fine. What do people want? 100 posts per day? I'm sorry to say that if we had more than 100 posts in here, most of them would consist of repetitive comments.

the board is doing fine but it wouldnt hurt for threads to be made about fighters we dont get to see here in the states or maybe up and comers from peoples regions that we havent seen yet... i think sentral made a very good point that the board could use a little more international flavor...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 4 2011, 07:50 PM) *
the board is doing fine but it wouldnt hurt for threads to be made about fighters we dont get to see here in the states or maybe up and comers from peoples regions that we havent seen yet... i think sentral made a very good point that the board could use a little more international flavor...

He made a good point, but I've seen threads made about guys like Chris John, Dzinziruk, Omar Navarez, etc. and only a couple of people reply. If they haven't sen the dude fight, they don't want to talk about them, which is understandable. That being said, when conversations take place in here, they're quality shit.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 4 2011, 06:55 PM) *
He made a good point, but I've seen threads made about guys like Chris John, Dzinziruk, Omar Navarez, etc. and only a couple of people reply. If they haven't sen the dude fight, they don't want to talk about them, which is understandable. That being said, when conversations take place in here, they're quality shit.

no doubt we have the most quality boxing conversations of any of the other boards... if people dont believe that go read some of boxingscenes stuff or boxing asylums stuff... lol... its night and day...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 4 2011, 03:59 PM) *
you came in like a fh vet beardo... lol... i remember those days... you held your own and took some nuts in the process... lol... great stuff... i always thought you was a cool cat tho... speaking of which... its bout time for a good story... beardo... the king of story telling... lol... i remember someone tried to emulate you and got booed... roflmao... lol...

Jack Lyon is as good a friend as I have ever had. He introduced me to my wife, three blocks from where I sit this minute.

Jack lied about his age to get into the USMC, prior to Pearl Harbor. He was assigned to the 1st Marine War Dog Platoon where he trained/lived with a Doberman named Duke for months. Their 1st assignment was guard duty at Camp David.

Duke and Jack were assigned morning watch outside President and Eleanor Roosevelt's quarters. Every morning The First Lady would emerge with Fala, the President's pet Scottish Terrier for a walk in the garden. Jack and Duke would stand at attention and inevitably, as Mrs Roosevelt walked by with her little terrier, Fala would attack Duke, circling and nipping at the large Dobie. Mrs. Roosevelt would blush while ordering fala to stop, in vain. Duke never waivered from his post, even when the President's spoiled pet drew blood.

The First Lady always apologized profusely, but the next day the scene always was repeated. Finally, one morning, Eleanor Roosevelt approached Jack and Duke alone after the walk and asked if Private Lyon had any ideas to cure Fala of "his bad manners?" After some pleading Jack finally replied that he could indeed cure Fala of his nasty habit, "but you would not like it, Mam."

"Please private, I implore you to help me with this problem." Jack relented and said he would "work with Fala" the next morning.

Morning came with Jack and Duke at their post and snapping to attention when The First Lady and Fala came out for their morning walk. Fala on cue attacked Duke as usual. Jack moved his hand slightly and said "Duke." The Doberman grabbed the President's Scotty in his jaws, shook him back and forth violently and tossed him into a rose bush.

Fala was cured of his nasty habit from that day forward.
jlupi
Boxing has died down a lot in the last year. plus " lack of quality posters is what really holds this forum back." I think is true.

Back in the day we had a lot of real knowledgeable adults on here. Now ,maybe im just getting old, it seems like mostly teens or those who act that way.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (jlupi @ Mar 5 2011, 06:45 AM) *
Boxing has died down a lot in the last year. plus " lack of quality posters is what really holds this forum back." I think is true.

Back in the day we had a lot of real knowledgeable adults on here. Now ,maybe im just getting old, it seems like mostly teens or those who act that way.

All this post needs is a soundtrack of Archie Bunker singing Those Were The Days.

I've dug around in the Fighthype archives now and then. There was no shortage of juvenile behavior on this board "back in the day."

I really think that the decrease in activity has more to do with the evolution of digital media.
jlupi
Archie Bunker singing Those Were The Days.>>>

as I said It could be in part that I am just getting old. I also was a big fan of Archie. LOL

I spend time on cbz which is mostly very knowledgeable old men LOL. That board has been really dead, the traffic there (when its not being hacked) makes this look like facebook
Notorious M.A.C.
I've been lurking on these boards for quite a while now...I'm actually surprised I even remembered my password to log on!

Nonetheless, when I visit this site, I usually browse the front page, then come straight to the forums to see what's the latest news. True enough, many of the newer posters tend to sign up with a particular agenda in mind, usually to bash a certain fighter, prop up their site, and so forth. Every once in a while, like today, I get the urge to post, but I will agree that many of the discussions tend to get out of hand, and posters simply begin to attack each other.

Since my account is still active, maybe I'll browse around and make a few posts; might start a thread or two on some of the yungins in the sport today.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I wish I could post more on here. It's just a time issue though, and you need priorities in life lol. I got to work all day, and being the accounting intern, it would be frowned upon if I just went on fighthype (shitty concept huh). Also, going to school full time, then having all the homework takes a toll. I try to get on every once in awhile, and contribute some decent stuff. This is the best boxing site and forum though hands down. When Jason Litzau has a fight coming up I'll pop a thread up lol.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Mar 5 2011, 12:15 PM) *
I wish I could post more on here. It's just a time issue though, and you need priorities in life lol. I got to work all day, and being the accounting intern, it would be frowned upon if I just went on fighthype (shitty concept huh). Also, going to school full time, then having all the homework takes a toll. I try to get on every once in awhile, and contribute some decent stuff. This is the best boxing site and forum though hands down. When Jason Litzau has a fight coming up I'll pop a thread up lol.

all that sounds like a lot but its no excuse kyle... no fucking excuse... j/k... congrats. bro... lol..
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That's right no excuse...Gimme the Teddy Atlas lecture about how I'm lying to myself! lol. I'll tell my boss all this on Monday too that I need time to post on fighthype (gotta have priorities right lol).
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Mar 5 2011, 12:36 PM) *
That's right no excuse...Gimme the Teddy Atlas lecture about how I'm lying to myself! lol. I'll tell my boss all this on Monday too that I need time to post on fighthype (gotta have priorities right lol).

it sounds good but it wont pay ya bills... keep that away from the boss... lol...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 5 2011, 10:41 AM) *
it sounds good but it wont pay ya bills... keep that away from the boss... lol...

Ownership has its privileges rtfm.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 4 2011, 08:28 AM) *
I haven't been here that long (since the night of Pac v Cotto).

IMO, it is a combination of things. Facebook, Twitter, etc., have taken their toll on traditional forums, but also this place (since I arrived) has always been like a private club of sorts. If I wasn't specifically looking to mix it up, I wouldn't have bothered to take the shit necessary to stick around here. In other words, in the time I have been here, there have always been a few people that thrive on mutilating and ridiculing others' posts for sport.

Most people are put off by that shit and move on.

I only stuck around because mercilessly fucking with mutants is a hobby of mine. As a result, some of the mutants have moved on or come out of their holes less. What is left is a pretty solid group of boxing enthusiasts that I (for the most part) enjoy discussing the sport with.

The knowledge of the core here (excluding myself) is deep. I think that may intimidate most of the visitors and even members from jumping into the pool a little more often. To all of those people I extend an personal invitation to join in the conversations. We appreciate your point of view (though you do need to be ready to defend it) and you won't find a more knowledgeable, diverse and rabid group of boxing enthusiasts to converse with anywhere.

I remember your 1st few days here Beardo, we rumbled for sure laugh.gif Certainly it seems like a rite of passage here and I wonder if it does put people off. Just recently SENTRAL took a hit but I'm pleased to see they're still posting. Others for sure once they have their first e-scrap they tend to disappear. Maybe this is the Kronk gym of boxing forums laugh.gif

What makes me more sad is when guys get through that initial hazing period only to fall off the radar. One dude I remember who joined around the same time I did was Keith (you remember him Beardo? LOL) a really good quality poster and then he just vanished. I hate it when that happens-say where are you Keith?

But shoot if I had my way we'd have Marz and Torvix back laugh.gif

I would like to see some newer members and definately when you see someone with a fews posts you do think to yourself, I wonder if this dudes gonna last? Gravy is a good example, I haven't always agreed with Gravy but he's been a breath of fresh air and I hope we get a few more Gravy's on board this year.

Team FightHype I certainly miss and I hope Hype considers bringing it back in some form. It's certainly pretty cool getting those red letters next to your name and is a nice acknowledgement that you've made a contribution to these boards. Maybe once you get it there might be some minimum requirements to keep it, like a certain number of posts per year or something like that? Or maybe that would be too hard to police? Not sure but I do miss the concept.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 5 2011, 09:21 PM) *
I remember your 1st few days here Beardo, we rumbled for sure laugh.gif Certainly it seems like a rite of passage here and I wonder if it does put people off. Just recently SENTRAL took a hit but I'm pleased to see they're still posting. Others for sure once they have their first e-scrap they tend to disappear. Maybe this is the Kronk gym of boxing forums laugh.gif

What makes me more sad is when guys get through that initial hazing period only to fall off the radar. One dude I remember who joined around the same time I did was Keith (you remember him Beardo? LOL) a really good quality poster and then he just vanished. I hate it when that happens-say where are you Keith?

But shoot if I had my way we'd have Marz and Torvix back laugh.gif

I would like to see some newer members and definately when you see someone with a fews posts you do think to yourself, I wonder if this dudes gonna last? Gravy is a good example, I haven't always agreed with Gravy but he's been a breath of fresh air and I hope we get a few more Gravy's on board this year.

Team FightHype I certainly miss and I hope Hype considers bringing it back in some form. It's certainly pretty cool getting those red letters next to your name and is a nice acknowledgement that you've made a contribution to these boards. Maybe once you get it there might be some minimum requirements to keep it, like a certain number of posts per year or something like that? Or maybe that would be too hard to police? Not sure but I do miss the concept.

I don't have any experience with Team Fighthype but I agree with everything else in your post. I wish that Keith, Marz and Torvix were still with us. I go back and forth with gt, but he is a full on quality poster who adds value to this forum.

Where the hell did Keith go?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 6 2011, 01:40 AM) *
I don't have any experience with Team Fighthype but I agree with everything else in your post. I wish that Keith, Marz and Torvix were still with us. I go back and forth with gt, but he is a full on quality poster who adds value to this forum.

Where the hell did Keith go?

Keith where did you go?

For sure if it was still around you'd be Team FightHype for sure Beardo. Nothing super crazy ever went on there, but occasionally if Hype had something he wanted to share off the record he'd post it up in TFH.

It was just a nice add-on for us loyal members.
and the NEW
Wowa, I certainly didn't expect to get so many, and quality responses.

I actually like the fact this forum has died down, it seems like less flame wars than there was (or maybe just how I remember) and I hate coming in to see so many pages of responses to every single thread like some forums have (eastsideboxing for example).

Means I can keep up with the threads and each members thoughts.

BTW, someone mentioned CBZ, LOL, I saw that forum, it is completely dead. Sad because there is a lot of knowledge there.
ViperSniper
These forums are real quite and slow and I don't think it has anything to do with what's not happening in the sport. Just because we haven't seen Mayweather-Pacquaio or Klitschko-Haye in the ring, doesn't mean there is nothing going on in boxing. IMO, I think Boxing has really picked up in the last year or so, with exciting fights & many solid fights that took place or are on the horizon.

Also these forums seemed to be heavily populated with posters from the states & find fighters from other parts of the world (mainly Europe) are extremely quick to be disregarded and criticized, so right there you may get many people reading these boards who are not from the states that may get turned off contributing.

A lot of quality posters have been suspended then/or banned and also get pushed away. One of the biggest ones is posters getting personal and offended when there is a disagreement. Personally I couldn't be fucked getting into all that bullshit just to convince another poster otherwise. All for discussions, and aware there can at times be points unclear or misinterpreted over the net but if you disagree and are going around in circles..just move on instead of proving the others wrong.

New posters who read these forums wouldn't necessarily feel welcomed or comfortable posting when they get laughed/mocked or their e-throats slit for having a different opinion, with not a great deal done about it. I agree there can be silly comments at times, but I've seen new posters get mocked, when I get the impression they a generally serious, therefore they maybe new to the sport, or simply younger than some. Instead of acting superior over them, tell them how it is without ridiculing them. By doing so you may be able to separate a newbie from a troll and keep more posters sticking around.

Sure in other forums you may get less quality, but at least you get more contexts, therefore a bigger average in opinion on a matter. I would definitely love to see these boards alive n kickin like it once was. Readers..start becoming Posters grin.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Notorious M.A.C. @ Mar 6 2011, 05:08 AM) *
I've been lurking on these boards for quite a while now...I'm actually surprised I even remembered my password to log on!

Nonetheless, when I visit this site, I usually browse the front page, then come straight to the forums to see what's the latest news. True enough, many of the newer posters tend to sign up with a particular agenda in mind, usually to bash a certain fighter, prop up their site, and so forth. Every once in a while, like today, I get the urge to post, but I will agree that many of the discussions tend to get out of hand, and posters simply begin to attack each other.

Since my account is still active, maybe I'll browse around and make a few posts; might start a thread or two on some of the yungins in the sport today.

The more the merrier.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 6 2011, 04:21 PM) *

I miss Keith too. He was a quality poster & I hope he makes it back here.

When this board was in it's prime we had a really solid crew of posters on here but when we trimmed the fat off it we lost some good ones. Now this board is like a lean ripped 118lb knockout artist rather than a slow lumbering heavyweght.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 5 2011, 01:54 AM) *
Jack Lyon is as good a friend as I have ever had. He introduced me to my wife, three blocks from where I sit this minute.

Jack lied about his age to get into the USMC, prior to Pearl Harbor. He was assigned to the 1st Marine War Dog Platoon where he trained/lived with a Doberman named Duke for months. Their 1st assignment was guard duty at Camp David.

Duke and Jack were assigned morning watch outside President and Eleanor Roosevelt's quarters. Every morning The First Lady would emerge with Fala, the President's pet Scottish Terrier for a walk in the garden. Jack and Duke would stand at attention and inevitably, as Mrs Roosevelt walked by with her little terrier, Fala would attack Duke, circling and nipping at the large Dobie. Mrs. Roosevelt would blush while ordering fala to stop, in vain. Duke never waivered from his post, even when the President's spoiled pet drew blood.

The First Lady always apologized profusely, but the next day the scene always was repeated. Finally, one morning, Eleanor Roosevelt approached Jack and Duke alone after the walk and asked if Private Lyon had any ideas to cure Fala of "his bad manners?" After some pleading Jack finally replied that he could indeed cure Fala of his nasty habit, "but you would not like it, Mam."

"Please private, I implore you to help me with this problem." Jack relented and said he would "work with Fala" the next morning.

Morning came with Jack and Duke at their post and snapping to attention when The First Lady and Fala came out for their morning walk. Fala on cue attacked Duke as usual. Jack moved his hand slightly and said "Duke." The Doberman grabbed the President's Scotty in his jaws, shook him back and forth violently and tossed him into a rose bush.

Fala was cured of his nasty habit from that day forward.

ROFLMAO!!! Great one... i loved it beardo... lol...
jlupi
we used to have the best classic boxing around. Then hawkins got into some retarded argument and would not let up leading to the whole crew leaving.
KookedKrack
Yeah I also don't post as much but I'm usually in the chat room on fight nights.
HaydelHammer
I'm on mostly during fight nights now. I lurk during the week also.

WolfishPromistah
Hey, Fitz and TORFC other folks, too (waving). Yeah, I read that things have died down here a bit (that old screen names have not been around as much), and it caught my interest. In general, 'just trying to handle issues of life, myself. I hope you all have been doing well. Thanks. It's great Boxing's still number one with you guys.

And could someone delete what I put in at the end of the Zab KO of Mabuza thread? I don't know or see how.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (jlupi @ Mar 8 2011, 02:18 AM) *
we used to have the best classic boxing around. Then hawkins got into some retarded argument and would not let up leading to the whole crew leaving.

It was deep deep water for a noob to stumble into & I saw many go down in a sea of red circled by the sharks. That is what go me on here in the first place & for some reason I was accepted by Hawk, Sharkey & co. Probably because I have a pretty good knowledge of past boxers especially pre 1950 ones & could back up my opinions with eloquent & structured arguments.
Snoop
Team Fighthype was a cool concept, but almost everyone was in it; kind of defeated its whole purpose.
Warlord
QUOTE (jlupi @ Mar 7 2011, 11:18 AM) *

This place lost its soul when douche nozzles like Reg_One got banned. Those guys made it fun with their retardation when times were slow. Who can top Drag_Racer faking his own death, Hawkins's full-on random bullshit, Jermain and Sucka Punch's blatant racism, or Nina's Daddy getting hostile with Decagon or his 101 alternate personalities?

If you think it's rough trying to break into this forum now, you should've been there then. This place was brutal back in the day. Just fucking brutal. Bringing back Da Brixton Bomber would be a step in the right direction. Winning.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 8 2011, 04:31 PM) *
If you think it's rough trying to break into this forum now, you should've been there then. This place was brutal back in the day. Just fucking brutal. Bringing back Da Brixton Bomber would be a step in the right direction. Winning.

No man mess wit dis.
and the NEW
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 8 2011, 06:31 AM) *
This place lost its soul when douche nozzles like Reg_One got banned. Those guys made it fun with their retardation when times were slow. Who can top Drag_Racer faking his own death, Hawkins's full-on random bullshit, Jermain and Sucka Punch's blatant racism, or Nina's Daddy getting hostile with Decagon or his 101 alternate personalities?

ha ha, I remember all those names! Talk about a blast from the past!

You've got a good memory Wardlord!
BGv2.0
QUOTE (dj necrogenic @ Mar 4 2011, 05:30 AM) *
Ive been on BAM-BAM's BUTTHOLE its a board that started as boxinginsider.com but has been through many boards

turdhouse.com

UGH!! thumbsdown_anim.gif

MAN....DJ....I expect more from you....there is NO WAY in F'N hell I would ever get my boxing news from a site called THAT!

I swear I once saw some porno promo shit on the net....and it was from a porno site called .....dogfart.com

Any hope of me masterbating to their content TOTALLY went out the window with that AWFUL domain name!

Come back to us DJ....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.