Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayorga calls Cotto "Half-Gay"... DAMN!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sai
Boxing's Bad Boy is back, check out what he had to say about Cotto when he arrived in Las Vegas!
Snoop
He only called him "Half-Gay"? Damn, Mayorga might be losing a step.
BrutalBodyShots
I think all the Mayorga smack talk may actually be getting to Cotto a bit. Not sure he's dealt with it on nearly this level before lol.
caneman
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Mar 9 2011, 06:25 PM) *
I think all the Mayorga smack talk may actually be getting to Cotto a bit. Not sure he's dealt with it on nearly this level before lol.

Well that is how he beat guys better than him as a whole...they end up fighting his fight!
Provo2O9
i think Mayorga is getting to Cotto,i would not be surprised if Cotto came in trying to take his head off and getting caught with a hot one!!Mayorga is doing some good shit talking LOL.
ViperSniper
Apparently Cotto turned down the face-off.

Cotto got to Mayorga which was pretty visible when he told Mayorga that Vernon Forrest will be the last great fighter you beat. But I do think Mayorga has definitely gotten to Cotto leading to this bout already. Cotto seems like a very kind, respectful person out of the ring who would not appreciate this type of behavior.

I really hope Cotto can beat the smack out of Mayorga's mouth good!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I love Ricardo Mayorga. Does this make me half-gay? laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 9 2011, 08:15 PM) *
I love Ricardo Mayorga. Does this make me half-gay? laugh.gif

Kind of like loving Charlie Sheen, popping a zit, scratching a scab . . .
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 10 2011, 12:42 AM) *
Kind of like loving Charlie Sheen, popping a zit, scratching a scab . . .

I bet Ricardo has some Adonis DNA! laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
I agree. Cotto is a fag. Mayorga is pure man. More man than Cotto will ever be. The only thing I don't like about Mayorga is how he kisses arse when he gets beat. I woul dlike him more if he said to DLH you made me your bitch but you will always be a cocksucker.
JLUVBABY
listen to don king in this presser... lol.... he's the funniest person on stage and hes in the background... lol...

JLUVBABY
JLUVBABY
kidbazooka1
Mayorga is the man i don't care if he losses(he most likely will)that guy has gotten as far as he has with pure heart and some power in his fist.

The fight should be a war Cotto isn't as dynamic as Tito or a prime DLH so Mayorga will have some moments.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Mar 10 2011, 10:38 PM) *
Mayorga is the man i don't care if he losses(he most likely will)that guy has gotten as far as he has with pure heart and some power in his fist.

The fight should be a war Cotto isn't as dynamic as Tito or a prime DLH so Mayorga will have some moments.

And that's what makes this fight interesting to me. I happen to think that Mayorga will only need one moment. I'm pretty sure Cotto is shot and Mayorga would have to be the hardest puncher he has faced?

Mayorga looks in incredible shape for this one, he sniffs an upset.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 10 2011, 10:32 PM) *
And that's what makes this fight interesting to me. I happen to think that Mayorga will only need one moment. I'm pretty sure Cotto is shot and Mayorga would have to be the hardest puncher he has faced?

remember ive been calling the upset... lol... conventional wisdom says this fight should be cottos... but mayorga brings some intangibles some X factors and as far as cotto... i think cotto has ever lasting effects from margarito and pac... he gets hit and he remembers what it was like... i think if mayorga can find a home for a money shot cotto will be in trouble... as limited as mayorga is he was able to stay in the fight with shane till the last second ko in a fight some think he was winning but none the less was close... he beat a vargas that brings it similar to cotto (just speaking on his last few fights)... mayorga is in this fight... lol... im shocked people think its a walk in the park for cotto... we shall see..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 10 2011, 10:32 PM) *

remember ive been calling the upset... lol... conventional wisdom says this fight should be cottos... but mayorga brings some intangibles some X factors and as far as cotto... i think cotto has ever lasting effects from margarito and pac... he gets hit and he remembers what it was like... i think if mayorga can find a home for a money shot cotto will be in trouble... as limited as mayorga is he was able to stay in the fight with shane till the last second ko in a fight some think he was winning but none the less was close... he beat a vargas that brings it similar to cotto (just speaking on his last few fights)... mayorga is in this fight... lol... im shocked people think its a walk in the park for cotto... we shall see..
JLUVBABY
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
How much of a chin does Mayorga have left? I remember he's taken some beatings against Tito, got stopped by Oscar, and was brutally knocked out by Mosley. Mayorga gave Mosley all he could handle though, so I'll give him that. He hasn't been relevant for years, and just continues to talk. Cotto is a better boxer than Mosley, and will jab more and counter effectively. I think he controls the early rounds, and even drops Mayorga a couple times. I think he finishes him in round 5, but if he doesn't this fight gets interesting. Cotto has shown to fade late in fights with pressure fighters. Clottey had him running around, as did Margarito. Mosley put effective pressure, and he faded late as well. We all know Mayorga will be coming forward, and if Cotto fades, Mayorga could catch him. If Mayorga is in shape like the Shane fight, this could be interesting. I know I'm excited for the fight, and may order it now. Should be a decent card too.
AussieLad
Anyone watch Mayorgas last fight, not that long ago. He looked like shit vs a journeyman
Pin Galarga
QUOTE (Sai @ Mar 9 2011, 03:32 PM) *
Boxing's Bad Boy is back, check out what he had to say about Cotto when he arrived in Las Vegas!

Were have you been at the last decade?? Mayorga does the same sht before every fight. He called Trinidad a Clown to later show up with Bozo's hair. I just think he reflects his own Mariconeria and Payaso persona.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.